APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: APS: Team of the Year 2007-08

consi is a consistent performer with both bat and ball, were looking for the best side not so much the best players as u cant just play 11 batsmen if u no wat i mean.

pupisgod;209255 said:
consi is a consistent performer with both bat and ball, were looking for the best side not so much the best players as u cant just play 11 batsmen if u no wat i mean.

wat are his scores with that bat, over the 7 games, and figures aswell, u will be suprised how poor his first 5 games were

my team this yr:

Chancellor
Shaw
Thomas
Macmillan
Clayton
Curtain
Eldrige
Cross
Betts
Grose
Yoe
12th. Woulf

And thats the batting order

Mr Carey;209265 said:
my team this yr:

Chancellor
Shaw
Thomas
Macmillan
Clayton
Curtain
Eldrige
Cross
Betts
Grose
Yoe
12th. Woulf

"Mate i dont get u, u love Yoe on one thread then the next u hate him, WTF."

"Yoe bowls ********"

WTF is wrong with you Mr Carey. In one forum you said that yeo was ******** and cant bowl for crap. Then in another you bagged someone else for not sticking to their word. Practice what you preach Mr Wesley

LE blank;209256 said:
wat are his scores with that bat, over the 7 games, and figures aswell, u will be suprised how poor his first 5 games were

Yeah thats a great point.
Hasn't done anything worth justifying a call up to the APS team even with 4 games to go.
It's not like he's dominated anything.
You at least need a couple of tons or plenty of wickets, which he hasn't done.

Mr Carey;209265 said:
my team this yr:

Chancellor
Shaw
Thomas
Macmillan
Clayton
Curtain
Eldrige
Cross
Betts
Grose
Yoe
12th. Woulf

mate, if u actually went to carey, you would know that yeo is spelt y-e-o

Mr Carey;209265 said:
my team this yr:

Chancellor
Shaw
Thomas
Macmillan
Clayton
Curtain
Eldrige
Cross
Betts
Grose
Yoe
12th. Woulf

you're kidding me mate, clayton??? this bloke would have to be the most overrated cricketer ever to the play the game...along with Yuvraj of course, never makes any runs under pressure...ie VS Haileybury last 2 years in big games... Too arrogant for his own good, wouldn't have a clue what the word team means either..

Chancellor, well he's from Carey, need we say more??

carey are 4th on the ladder at 4 and 2 with a bye so that doesnt really make sense, chancellor 300+ runs at over 50 with one ton, calyton is a qaulity batsmen and on his day will dismantle attacks, as i have said previously the best aps side may not neccesarily involve the best aps players as u cant play 11 batsmen ect..

the_all_rounder;209550 said:
you're kidding me mate, clayton??? this bloke would have to be the most overrated cricketer ever to the play the game...along with Yuvraj of course, never makes any runs under pressure...ie VS Haileybury last 2 years in big games... Too arrogant for his own good, wouldn't have a clue what the word team means either..

Chancellor, well he's from Carey, need we say more??

i cant agree more

my team so far...

Wakefield
Karageorgiou
Cross
Shaw
Chancellor
Macmillan
Thomas
Griffiths
Bett
O'Sullivan
Singh

Team:

Gairnsy
Nice
Shaw
MacMillan
Fiskem (whoever he may be, hope he's not macmillan)
Thomas
Chancy
Bett
Oneill (good number 9 speciallist bat)
Griff
Yeo

12 man: Snoop dog (handy scorer)

snoop dog;209638 said:
Team:

Gairnsy
Nice
Shaw
MacMillan
Fiskem (whoever he may be, hope he's not macmillan)
Thomas
Chancy
Bett
Oneill (good number 9 speciallist bat)
Griff
Yeo

12 man: Snoop dog (handy scorer)

thats a disgusting team....gairns hasnt even made over 250runs for season,, chancy is dreadful, yeo bowls cake that most batsman can hit away with ease,, oniel is dispicable, cant have batters at 9 ffs wat a disgrace..and how can u leave out the ever performing hawkins, most underated player in the APS

That appears to be a good team but you forgot zapper. What about zap is the guy who yells gay jokes from the boundary. OR the umpire, same dif

Mr Carey;209265 said:
my team this yr:

Chancellor
Shaw
Thomas
Macmillan
Clayton
Curtain
Eldrige
Cross
Betts
Grose
Yoe
12th. Woulf

Mr Carey;209641 said:
thats a disgusting team....gairns hasnt even made over 250runs for season,, chancy is dreadful, yeo bowls cake that most batsman can hit away with ease,, oniel is dispicable, cant have batters at 9 ffs wat a disgrace..and how can u leave out the ever performing hawkins, most underated player in the APS

Mr Carey, you're contradicting yourself, just stick to one perspective and stay with it... but ur comments there are quite accurate...

hahahaha this whole aps bigcricket thing has turned to trash by these welsey morons we can talk about something seriously without something stupid being said obviously yeo isnt crap he has taken 15 at 10 and big scalps (mcmillan, clayton, kitchen) and yeah chancy is dreadful but some how has managed over 300 at 50 but fair enough stop talking crap the aps will be chosen and it doesnt matter wat u think so instead of saying someone is ******** and talking them down just say who u would have in ur team instead of throwing cheap shots

sucked in davey36 comes to my aid, yeah that hawkins guy is alright, pretty under-rated, zapper should be in the team il agree with that.

New Team:

Gairns
Zapper 9
Shaw
Fiskem
Macmillan
Hawkins
Stubbsy
Nice (demotion)
Oneill (cant have any other 9)
Snoop dog
Gamebreaker

12th man: CurryCurry (in it purely for the curry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back