Bangladesh/India/Pakistan Tri-series

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB

Bangladesh/India/Pakistan Tri-series

Not sure if there is going to be much interest in this series. It seems pointless to have a tri-series where each team plays the other just once.

Fixtures

1st Match - Bangladesh v Pakistan on 8th June, 08

2nd Match - India v Pakistan on 10th June, 08

3rd Match - Bangladesh v India on 12th June, 08

Final: on 14th June, 08

Re: Bangladesh/India/Pakistan Tri-series

All the three teams involved are unpredictable and inconsistent so you never know what might happen. Though it will most likely be India vs Pakistan in the final.

The middle order batsmen are finding it difficult to get going. Its a good opportunity for Pakistan to get back in the game. It they can get 4-5 quiet overs the run rate will come down to 6.

They'll get to 315 easily, if they score at 6 an over. 350 will be a more appropriate total. 300 is not a safe total these days.

330 it was then but seeing as Pakistan are 54-3 with Younis and Yousuf out, it's looking like game to India.

Biggest victory for India against Pakistan. Now Bangladesh are in with a serious chance of making it to the finals!

They'll have to beat India for that. I don't think thats likely to happen. After the World Cup debacle India will never take Bangladesh lightly.

No!! Bangladesh lost! Well... we're in for a Pakistan vs. India final then. Too bad I'll be at a 7 hours drive away from home playing against the Austrian under 15's on Saturday.

i cant watch this so im not following this series. but i think india should easily win. pakistan is a poor team now.

Cannot underestimate Pakistan.
They have a good batting line up with yuonis,yousuf,shahid afridi,shoaib malik.
Bowlers umar gul and sohail tanveer are the key players.
Spin is inexperienced and need to work on the bowlingdepartment.
India has in form batsmen and bowlers but their middle and lower order is not tested.
If the openers fails then the pressure will be on the rest.
Overall a thrilling final is awaiting.

The Indian middle order hasn't been tested in this series, but all of them have done well in the IPL with the exception of Yuvraj. I think they'll perform when needed.
India start as the favourites but Pakistan have the ability to surprise them. Its hard to think this will be an exciting match. The two teams have played each other innumerable times over the past year, and except the T20 games, hardly anything has been exciting.

king_of_slaves said:
No!! Bangladesh lost! Well... we're in for a Pakistan vs. India final then. Too bad I'll be at a 7 hours drive away from home playing against the Austrian under 15's on Saturday.

Aus v Switzerland :eek:hmy:

Good luck, what gunnage!

Ahhhhhh, that says Austrian, not Australian

Shame that this series held no surprises, it was always going to be India vs Pakistan in the final. And with that India are going to win this easy, Pakistan isn't anywhere near as good.

i dont understand what is the point of this series. the indian players could use some rest. they have played a lot of cricket and this 4 match series was not needed.

Seems like I'm going to be proven wrong. Pakistan is in a terrific position and look set for 300+.

im surprised. i think the batsmen played some loose shots at the wrong times in the game. india kept losing wickets even though the run rate was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back