Best BYC Sledges

Babe Ruth

Best BYC Sledges

Just wondering if anyone has some new material for me to use this summer? My personal favourites include:

- (After the ball narrowly misses the edge or the batsmen is cut in half)
"Beaten like a red-headed stepchild"

- (Can be used after any crappy shot)
"I've seen a better batter in a fish'n'chip shop

Re: Best BYC Sledges

ok, so it is from a movie, and not even a cricket movie, but still:

"hey, i saw your wife last night. hell of a dancer. and that guy she was with, must be a close personal friend. I mean, what was he doing with her panties on his head."

1st rd of the season, standing at square leg as the Under 15 coach,l here one of our players yell out:

"Has more leaves than a tree"

After a opening batsman batted for 40 overs making 20 odd.

If your mate bowls you a wrong-un, when the ball is halfway down the pitch yell out "wrong-un" and smash it for six and out.

Kram81;191823 said:
If your mate bowls you a wrong-un, when the ball is halfway down the pitch yell out "wrong-un" and smash it for six and out.
i dont understand it thats just weird

breeno;192026 said:
i dont understand it thats just weird

Because you have easily picked the variation he has tried to bowl and told him about it as it is coming towards you . . then given it some punishment . . pretty simple.

Kram81;192170 said:
Because you have easily picked the variation he has tried to bowl and told him about it as it is coming towards you . . then given it some punishment . . pretty simple.
still jus stupid:eek:

You illiterate homos should get a room together, it would make it easier for you to blow each other.

here's one for ya: put a condom on the ball,cause this bloke is batting like a c**t.

another one:save the jaffa's for the movies.

last one: you couldn't get a bowl in a dinner set.

maybe you should jus come out with a better sledge than "Wrongun" no one could possibly take you seriously, you must either have the worst sense of humour ever or your just a very sad weird person

and if we're so illiterate how come we are TYPING words on a forum on which you obviously have to not be illiterate to use

(when the batsmen is just poking at the ball)
he's fishing with out a licence boys someone better catch him.

i also got given a great one a few weeks ago
im playin 7th grade and im 16 <----- needs to be there for this to make any sence. A fielder has casually said to me did you play under 13's this morning. Ive played for nine years and thats the best sledge ive ever got.

cheers RG

his hitting the ball like his mum hits his dad--- got that one said 2 me a few weeks ago, was pretty sad i would say.

Back