Best player per type....

Re: Best player per type....

Wesley generally get little mention becoz they are so ********. Not just a terrible cricketing team but a shocking school with gay uniform.

Magnificent, this is definitely Matt Parker, i am sure of it!
Magnificent, Carey shouldn't bag Wesley because i have to say apart from the uniforms, Carey's closest school is probably Wesley.
Both Co-ed, Both usually ******** at sport etc etc.

It is good that Wesley are unknown, because we have a very even team this year, no stand-outs unlike some other teams (eg. Scotch)

davey36;188758 said:
Magnificent, this is definitely Matt Parker, i am sure of it!
Magnificent, Carey shouldn't bag Wesley because i have to say apart from the uniforms, Carey's closest school is probably Wesley.
Both Co-ed, Both usually ******** at sport etc etc.

It is good that Wesley are unknown, because we have a very even team this year, no stand-outs unlike some other teams (eg. Scotch)

i wouldnt say scotch has standouts. everyone in their team can contribute

Sharkies;188791 said:
i wouldnt say scotch has standouts. everyone in their team can contribute

well, i know most teams have "most important" players, and i can say that at scotch, take out the keeper, i thikn his name is mcmahon or macmillan.
grosse, and clayton, the team will struggle majorly, maybe ckuck in ayrton to that list, but the other 7 players do not and will not contribute, they are carried by those 3/4.
every team has best players, but the difference between those 3 or 4 to the rest of the team is far too big.

yeah suppose ur rite. it all depends in the gap between the top few and the rest. i still think a few of the scotch guys may surprise this yr but then again they may not

tha guy ur talkin about davey is mcmahon. mcmillan was the guy who didnt do too well on friday. scotch is developing a side for next year which will hav a good crack at winning. this year we are just gonna give the more favoured and better teams one hell of a fight

gamebreaker;189290 said:
tha guy ur talkin about davey is mcmahon. mcmillan was the guy who didnt do too well on friday.

so are you calling yourself jamie mcmillan? thats nice work gamebreaker/mcmahon, i know you two are probably mates but you don't needa kid yourself. i asked a few people but you may've tricked a few!

davey36;189328 said:
so are you calling yourself jamie mcmillan? thats nice work gamebreaker/mcmahon, i know you two are probably mates but you don't needa kid yourself. i asked a few people but you may've tricked a few!

hahah mcmahon u dog. trying to claim to be macmillan

Bowler: gross
batsmen: Kitchen (chancellor darkhorse always dominated year level cricket (2 hundreds) but yet to make his mark in the 1's)
Spinner: Bettsy outsider parker if he learns how to turn it.
Keeper: wakefield

Definetly agree. Grose i believe is the most experienced pace bowler in the APS. Scotches only bowler really.
Batsman would have to kitchen/wakefield.
keeper is macmillan
spinner is defs out of parker and bettsy. Parker has been working very hard in the nets to spin a ball and ive heard rumours that he spun 1 ball the whole training session. He is improving, watch out APS.

TheStraighter1;190019 said:
Definetly agree. Grose i believe is the most experienced pace bowler in the APS. Scotches only bowler really.
Batsman would have to kitchen/wakefield.
keeper is macmillan
spinner is defs out of parker and bettsy. Parker has been working very hard in the nets to spin a ball and ive heard rumours that he spun 1 ball the whole training session. He is improving, watch out APS.

Bowler: Griffo(SKC), Walker(BGS)
Batsmen: Wakefield, Shaw, Kitchen, Clayton
Keeper: Macmillan/Loorham when he arrives
Fielder: Eldridge from Scotch has improved out of sight this year.
Blokes: Sinclair, Muttdon

Pushfatwo;190163 said:
Bowler: Griffo(SKC), Walker(BGS)
Batsmen: Wakefield, Shaw, Kitchen, Clayton
Keeper: Macmillan/Loorham when he arrives
Fielder: Eldridge from Scotch has improved out of sight this year.
Blokes: Sinclair, Muttdon

couldnt agree more

from what i've heard and seen, i'd say the best batters are Shaw, Kitchen and probably Clayton if he gets over 10.
Best pacemen is grosse or martin.
Spinners would be Bett and Parker by a fairway
Wicketkeeper/Batsmen is Macmillan and Wakefield

i don't know too much about brighton or GGS, so cant comment

Back