Carey vs. Xavier

Re: Carey vs. Xavier

swinging both ways;192350 said:
mate bigswingnoding get your facts rite buddy.were you thinking of the opening round at Dunshea against Wesley.who batted well for carey that day

well you no ther was a kid out there that day who must have been your namesake cos the boy they call gaff was swinging his bat in all directions. he made a good 46. he had a great garry lyon style monobrow that was visible through his helmet.

swinging both ways;192350 said:
mate bigswingnoding get your facts rite buddy.were you thinking of the opening round at Dunshea against Wesley.who batted well for carey that day

yes i sure was and there was a great batsman out there that was swinging in all kinds of directions...the fellas were calling him gaff and he tonked a great 46. just out of interest he would easily have the best monobrow in the APS. it was visible even through his helmet

Left handed special;192360 said:
gaff is a joke. simple as that. cant serve cant bowl next he'll be taking up rowing to try and be the best at something... not gonna happen mate

Funny you mention that LHS because my sources tell me that gaff is looking into negotiations with the carey Pétanque team amid speculation that he will not hold his position for this coming test.

big.swing.no.ding;192355 said:
yes i sure was and there was a great batsman out there that was swinging in all kinds of directions...the fellas were calling him gaff and he tonked a great 46. just out of interest he would easily have the best monobrow in the APS. it was visible even through his helmet

sandy "chuckles" cohen defs has the best monobrow..... no question about it

wats his face gaff, is an absolute spas, doenst deserve to be in the ones, when he was battin i was just pissen myself, he was soooooooooo bad. but apparently hes in year 9 so couple more years hell be average

BrainExplosion;192367 said:
sandy "chuckles" cohen defs has the best monobrow..... no question about it

agreed. if he could see through his brow properly perhaps he may have been lining up for tha 1s for the past couple weeks..............

actually.....maybe not.....hed still b hopeless

Back