Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

stonewall;180675 said:
packer is the best bowler in the comp he told me this himself

Packs will benefit from only having 2 bowl short spells.I think this will let him concentrate on his batting a bit more

stonewall;180675 said:
packer is the best bowler in the comp he told me this himself

he's told everyone that!! bit of sarcasm is all... he's honest at best. does pick up wickets tho which is what you want at your club.

The Big Dog;180658 said:
karl rogalski and ben McGrath have left the dogs for yack! but thats not gunna do didly squat to there season..|@ |@

rogalski will go alright but mcgrath shouldnt get a gig in the ones... not up to the standard

The Big Dog;180658 said:
karl rogalski and ben McGrath have left the dogs for yack! but thats not gunna do didly squat to there season..|@ |@

that'll hurt dogs a bit... now theres an opening bat and there gun player in kennedy missing...

the fridge;180726 said:
29 wickets at an average of 15.... says it all. top 5 bowler all year, would've been top 3 if catches stuck

Most bowlers would get more wickets if the catches stick.Packs is one of the young bowlers at Dederang that I hope can learn a few new tricks while I am at the club.And u never know,he may teach me a thing or 2 as well.As for the top wicket takers last year how does everyone think Bull Harvey will go this year at Baranduda after his great yr last season

Its Honestly Middo;180736 said:
Most bowlers would get more wickets if the catches stick.Packs is one of the young bowlers at Dederang that I hope can learn a few new tricks while I am at the club.And u never know,he may teach me a thing or 2 as well.As for the top wicket takers last year how does everyone think Bull Harvey will go this year at Baranduda after his great yr last season

True there if only catches did stick we would all have 5-10 more wickets per season. Let's hope you can teach him a thing or too Middo, he needs some work. Bull, will be interesting another year older and we all know it doesn't get easier as we get older. Very clever bowler so should be there abouts again but depends on his workload at the club and no Bergowitz or S.Lappin at the other end to put some pressure on.....

bag's said:
True there if only catches did stick we would all have 5-10 more wickets per season. Let's hope you can teach him a thing or too Middo, he needs some work. Bull, will be interesting another year older and we all know it doesn't get easier as we get older. Very clever bowler so should be there abouts again but depends on his workload at the club and no Bergowitz or S.Lappin at the other end to put some pressure on.....

what does packer need to work on? from what i've seen he's tidy... probably just needs some good coaching tips with his action, looks a bit unorthadox

bag's said:

Where is berger playing?

the fridge;180725 said:
that'll hurt dogs a bit... now theres an opening bat and there gun player in kennedy missing...

karl did ************ all last year and im sure one of the other boys are keen to put there hand up for the spot hes vacated.. Tk's absence will leave a big dent in the side but again the kids coming up are very tallented with the right coach's and williamsons guidence@| @|

the fridge;180724 said:
rogalski will go alright but mcgrath shouldnt get a gig in the ones... not up to the standard

ben should not have played a grade at wodonga... he had his moments in b grade and thats it...good luck to him at yack this year...:confused:

the fridge;180724 said:

yack would be in trouble if mcgrath got in the one's...poor kid's got no confidence and really should not have played ones at wodonga..good luck to him at yack...:confused:

is it true that schliebs is captining new city to a flag this year with the new players of nicoll, cassidy, bailey, baude and damian thomas. could be hard to beat middo. you could catch the train over to the bowling green to fetch the trash you bowl cos thats all you bowl to me. think i've hit you for 2 6's in a row once before.

Powerbroker;180751 said:
Where is berger playing?

wat bout the real burger. nathen bergin is his steller carrer still going now that he is has found the love of his life. is there a father son rule in cricket. west wodonga will be hoping he has kids early they r going to b the face of www in years to cum.@| @| @|

rickta;180773 said:
is it true that schliebs is captining new city to a flag this year with the new players of nicoll, cassidy, bailey, baude and damian thomas. could be hard to beat middo. you could catch the train over to the bowling green to fetch the trash you bowl cos thats all you bowl to me. think i've hit you for 2 6's in a row once before.
If he is captain must be weak side

Top Pup;180854 said:
wat bout the real burger. nathen bergin is his steller carrer still going now that he is has found the love of his life. is there a father son rule in cricket. west wodonga will be hoping he has kids early they r going to b the face of www in years to cum.@| @| @|
The thing is everyone bags nathan about his cricket at least he is a loyal person not like Paul

Its Honestly Middo;180736 said:
What is it withe the dederang cc they really have engraved ther name on the pretender comp cup. the way you are all talking is like its a fairytale . And tot tot really start playing cricket not talking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back