Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Hasbeen;185584 said:
So what is Josh's issues with Dederang?? Surely he would be happy to play out the year in a likely finals team if not premiers

After the discussions ive had with Momo this week I dont thing the young fella will be going anywhere.What a tremendous opportunity he would be throwing away if he did decide to go.He now has a clearer indication of what his role will be if Jules does get cleared so I cant see any more rumours being floated about.As I have stated before if he wants to play elsewhere,lodge a clearance and its done.To be successful as a club you need everyone pulling in the same direction.Josh could be our x factor with the bat but he first needs to realise himself how good a cricketer he is.I look forward to watching him develop both as a player and a person over the next 5 months.

how does everyone think the weekends games are travelling? a tight contest up at the ranga shapes up to be a top game.. the rangers and kiewa locking horns in a good battle, does kiewa have the batsmen to make 200 plus?? belvior pulling themselves out of a tight spot with some late hitting. did i hear correctly that an u/17 player opened up against the quickest bowler without a helmet? how are other games going?

have been hearing that a few clubs have the ********s wif www having only b and c side this year and being so strong so far. really wat do they have 4 fairly good players in the side who would be still up for A grade and then just a good mix with sum younger blokes and a couple of older ones. So wats the difference with them and belvoir for the last ten years they have had some very good players only playing b grade and we have had to put up with it. the club will hopefully get back to A grade but for now let the blokes play without every side sooking all they r doing is making sure the club dosnt fold. @| @| @|

Top Pup;186002 said:
have been hearing that a few clubs have the ********s wif www having only b and c side this year and being so strong so far. really wat do they have 4 fairly good players in the side who would be still up for A grade and then just a good mix with sum younger blokes and a couple of older ones. So wats the difference with them and belvoir for the last ten years they have had some very good players only playing b grade and we have had to put up with it. the club will hopefully get back to A grade but for now let the blokes play without every side sooking all they r doing is making sure the club dosnt fold. @| @| @|

Yeah heard this at cricket on Saturday. The Warriors are a good B grade side but outside of possibly 4 more likely 3 players the boys are certainly not at an A Grade standard. As you may or may not have noticed we have been in trouble with the Bat in both innings so far this season, so to come out and say we are too good is a little over the top. We as a club are excited about the prospects of some success even if it is in the lower grades and to have people trying to take some gloss off our great start to the season is a little disappointing. Top Pup is also correct in saying we are doing everything we can to make sure the club does not fold and with a little luck our club will continue well into the future.

Top Pup;186002 said:
So wats the difference with them and belvoir for the last ten years they have had some very good players only playing b grade and we have had to put up with it.@| @| @|

Yeah I agree fancy a club having some depth in the lower grades.;)

Top Pup;186002 said:

hey top pup it's funny how the www are winning games in both grades and teams whinging.if they had folded they would be whinging aswell.hey's a little fact about the weekend.c'grade won with only players by 100 runs.in the past that would be the warriors getting beat.the club is rebuilding and hopefully they get to play finals in either grade.just a note to anyone from bethanga didn't they only have b and c grade a few years back????if you hate losing play harder and try to win.the warriors b'grade is a really good mix of players.the only thing different this season is the players on the edge are up to b'grade standard and not a'grade.at least the warriors stated from the start what was going on not like a few player hungry clubs putting sides in then pulling out the 1st week of the comp.all i can say is it's only early in the season.:D

big guys don't run;186143 said:
hey top pup it's funny how the www are winning games in both grades and teams whinging.if they had folded they would be whinging aswell.hey's a little fact about the weekend.c'grade won with only players by 100 runs.in the past that would be the warriors getting beat.the club is rebuilding and hopefully they get to play finals in either grade.just a note to anyone from bethanga didn't they only have b and c grade a few years back????if you hate losing play harder and try to win.the warriors b'grade is a really good mix of players.the only thing different this season is the players on the edge are up to b'grade standard and not a'grade.at least the warriors stated from the start what was going on not like a few player hungry clubs putting sides in then pulling out the 1st week of the comp.all i can say is it's only early in the season.:D

a very good point big guy, nobody should be whinging, www have done well to keep their club going... if it wasnt for a few key blokes they would've folded by now. they need to take the next step now and attract some fresh faces to the club to get back in the top grade. keep working at it boys

wat happened on the weekend ranga train is there a slight kink in the rails or was it that use still think that use are invincibles. mick hill saved the day again

ranga legend;186340 said:
wat happened on the weekend ranga train is there a slight kink in the rails or was it that use still think that use are invincibles. mick hill saved the day again
no kinks there legend, they bowled and fielded pretty well, dools and willow were great for them. a couple of bad shots and some dodgey umpiring, but 220 is very defendable with andy bowling smoke, mido using all his years of expierence( thats a fair bit old fart ) and old man scheetz, backing them up with "dance floor burner" creamer rolling out the leggies, i cant see why the ranga train cant keep them under it.

rangatrain;186513 said:
no kinks there legend, they bowled and fielded pretty well, dools and willow were great for them. a couple of bad shots and some dodgey umpiring, but 220 is very defendable with andy bowling smoke, mido using all his years of expierence( thats a fair bit old fart ) and old man scheetz, backing them up with "dance floor burner" creamer rolling out the leggies, i cant see why the ranga train cant keep them under it.

What and No Hore bowling surely he will get a trundle amongst that troupe?

Hasbeen;186690 said:
What and No Hore bowling surely he will get a trundle amongst that troupe?
only if hilly sees a need for him, im confident in the boys to roll barny/chiltern without horey having to have a trundle, he is getting on a bit, he might get a quick burst at them.

big guys don't run;186143 said:
Don't worry about Bethanga big guy a good mate of mine was telling me that it didn't faze them trying to take their juniors a few years back when they had the junior rep coach coaching them. Stiff ******** for them i say, they had 2 lower grade sides for what, 10 seasons? Just because they didn't have success with a B grade side doesn't mean you guy's shouldn't.@|

rangatrain;186513 said:

its funny horey you always complain about the umpiring i think its a case of you cant bat you keep walking across your stumps i dont think you have any chance of making 100 this year let alone in one game and dont start on the rubbish you attempt to throw down its absolute ******** no wonder you dont get a bowl how were your figours last match heard they werent good hints the 2 overs you only got just give up the game you clearly can not play you hack

Just inteested to hear thoughtsfrom others about District Agade getting one umpire and Prov.B Grade getting 2 of them.Does that mean that dist.A is the third ranked comp in the Association.

wet wicket at dederang? purtell and collie up there looking after the wicket?

Its Honestly Middo;187158 said:
Just inteested to hear thoughtsfrom others about District Agade getting one umpire and Prov.B Grade getting 2 of them.Does that mean that dist.A is the third ranked comp in the Association.

Its Honestly Middo;187158 said:

it's not rite, the top 2 games should get at least one umpire then even the rest out.i think district is getting a raw deal in both a and b grade.some b'grade games not even getting one umpire???? so what happen up at ranga station on the weekend???

bender;187337 said:
wet wicket at dederang? purtell and collie up there looking after the wicket?

our curater kept in cnstant contact with me abou last weeks wicket an i passed on all the info. to Micheal Erdejlac as i was informed.The other problem we have is that our covers are about fu@#ed.The league i believe wil be rectifying that situation this week.Th new recruit should be up and about this weekend with a little bit of luck.

should'nt you then lose your points if your covers are no good and leaked water? seeing julian day might not be coming would'nt that free a few $$$ up to buy new covers?

Its Honestly Middo;187397 said:
our curater kept in cnstant contact with me abou last weeks wicket an i passed on all the info. to Micheal Erdejlac as i was informed.The other problem we have is that our covers are about fu@#ed.The league i believe wil be rectifying that situation this week.Th new recruit should be up and about this weekend with a little bit of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back