Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

hoppers_08;277690 said:
Yer not a bad w.e at all played well on satday hit the ball clean... so how many konica scg cup tons u have maybe u can lay off him a bit now

WHEN ?? did I say he couldn't play cricket or footy ?????????????????????????
I never made THAT statement CLOWN !
Let's see where he is next year with footy and cricket, then I will "lay off him"

hardnut;277387 said:
i wonder who is going to take responsability for the pooly prepared pitch at willow park yesterday. 140 runs at a cost of 20 wickets. from what i have heard the pitch had hardly seen water any during the week and sections were crumbling before the first ball was bowled.

does anyone know who is curating the pitch this year?
Went and had a look at the wicket at Willow yesterday it had a lot of grass on it and was a bit uneven but there seemed to be very little crumbling on the actual playing areas. Was talking to one of the guys who assisted with preparation of the track (who also produced a wicket at the weekend that had over 300 runs scored on it) who told me the barrel mower was in poor condition and needed repairing and a good service. Dont be surprised if the track is in far better nick this weekend. Have a guess who previous curator was who left it in a poor state:confused: BGDR was right in one area, of the 20 wickets that fell 13 were catches so it is not always the wicket but maybe the guys with bat in their hands:):)

Watchful Eye;277704 said:
Let's see where he is next year with footy and cricket, then I will "lay off him"

So it seems the watchfull eye is on the backfoot again ?????

I just really hope this marmo thing keeps goin on here its doin him the world of good.

I would like to thank watchful for giving him that motivation that he needed.

48 not out against the top team in the comp while the middle order fell around him hmmmm must have taken some maturity.

Then rolls up to leeton the next as the youngest in the team bats for 32overs for an unbeaten hundred and more than half the teams score while 7 wickets fell around him hmmm must have played a few defensive shots in there hey watchful?.

If the watchfull eye keeps trash talking him he should have about 500 runs by the end of the year.

I just wish we knew who the watchful eye was so we could put him under the microscope aswell an monitor his progress as the year goes on but we all know that will never happen because he is missing a set of grapes and because of this will hide behind his user name and wait for the kid to make his first misake, you say you are old enough to be his dad if thats true maybe its time u acted like it douche!!!

just wondering if anyone can spread some light on dederang not fielding a c grade on the weekend??? heard whispers that they have low numbers and maybe in a bit of strife for the rest of they year??? are they missing a few carriages off the ranga train this season?????

hardnut;277387 said:
i wonder who is going to take responsability for the pooly prepared pitch at willow park yesterday. 140 runs at a cost of 20 wickets. from what i have heard the pitch had hardly seen water any during the week and sections were crumbling before the first ball was bowled.

does anyone know who is curating the pitch this year?
Went and had a look at the wicket at Willow yesterday it had a lot of grass on it and was a bit uneven but there seemed to be very little crumbling on the actual playing areas. Was talking to one of the guys who assisted with preparation of the track (who also produced a wicket at the weekend that had over 300 runs scored on it) who told me the barrel mower was in poor condition and needed repairing and a good service. Dont be surprised if the track is in far better nick this weekend. Have a guess who previous curator was who left it in a poor state:confused: BGDR was right in one area, of the 20 wickets that fell 13 were catches so it is not always the wicket but maybe the guys with bat in their hands:):)

just wondering if anyone can spread some light on dederang not fielding a c grade on the weekend??? heard whispers that they have low numbers and maybe in a bit of strife for the rest of they year??? are they missing a few carriages off the ranga train this season?????

Must admit my friend your call on the selection of Marmo in the rep side was slightly off the mark!!
i now totally understand why you dont want to identify yourself...lol

Must admit my friend your call on the selection of Marmo in the rep side was slightly off the mark!!

abbs;277747 said:

these are my quotes, where does it say about a comment on the rep side ?????

Did North have to buy him a car like Walbundrie did in footy, the guy sluts himself around like an old mole ! Ask him how many fotty/cricket teams he has played for !
Where will he be next year ??????????????????????????????????????

This must be Marmo! Getting awfully defensive (unlike his batting)
He played for Dederang and obviously North in cricket, footy wise Wodonga saints, Raiders (for a game or two) Lavinton, now Walbundrie. Always asks about money in footy, know he played for the Wodonga Saints at 16 for $60 a week, if thats not slutting yourself arund I dont know what is ? And what is he 18 ??? Anyone know any other clubs

some sense hey !
kfc says
"It sounds to me that the watchful eye is a little jealous because the only money he can make on the side is from offering sexaul favours to other men(unsucessfully)."

Your kidding !

what I wrote was MY opinion

Mate there is certainly no jealousy, Im old enogh to be his father ! I have known him in a football and cricket sense for a fair while and in my opinion he has slutted himself around for the best offer without any loyalty whatsoever, A very bad example to other young kids around him (and there are some good loyal kids around) Hopefully North will pull his head in cricketwise

Mate I have writen the facts, cash for playing footy, and my son doesnt slut himself around !

Sorry Reverse, guess again

How many 16 y/o s do you know of that get paid in the O & M, he was 16 when at Wod Saints, and courting himself around

I was answering boonys question, and will continue to answer questions if asked ! P.S. And I know it for a fact !

however I did mention his non defencive batting, thanks t-ball, ?or josh ?

tball_loves_chicken(kfc);277718 said:

I just really hope this marmo thing keeps goin on here its doin him the world of good.

48 not out against the top team in the comp while the middle order fell around him hmmmm must have taken some maturity.

Then rolls up to leeton the next as the youngest in the team bats for 32overs for an unbeaten hundred and more than half the teams score while 7 wickets fell around him hmmm must have played a few defensive shots in there hey watchful?.

T-Ball I have never questioned his ability as a cricketer or footballer, and I hope he does make 500 runs and kick 100, but the FACT is, is that he has been at many clubs. So grow your own nads and understand that this IS a fact clown !!!!:D:D:D

abbs;277747 said:

these are my quotes, where does it say about a comment on the rep side ?????

Did North have to buy him a car like Walbundrie did in footy, the guy sluts himself around like an old mole ! Ask him how many fotty/cricket teams he has played for !
Where will he be next year ??????????????????????????????????????

This must be Marmo! Getting awfully defensive (unlike his batting)
He played for Dederang and obviously North in cricket, footy wise Wodonga saints, Raiders (for a game or two) Lavinton, now Walbundrie. Always asks about money in footy, know he played for the Wodonga Saints at 16 for $60 a week, if thats not slutting yourself arund I dont know what is ? And what is he 18 ??? Anyone know any other clubs

some sense hey !
kfc says
"It sounds to me that the watchful eye is a little jealous because the only money he can make on the side is from offering sexaul favours to other men(unsucessfully)."

Your kidding !

what I wrote was MY opinion

Mate there is certainly no jealousy, Im old enogh to be his father ! I have known him in a football and cricket sense for a fair while and in my opinion he has slutted himself around for the best offer without any loyalty whatsoever, A very bad example to other young kids around him (and there are some good loyal kids around) Hopefully North will pull his head in cricketwise

Mate I have writen the facts, cash for playing footy, and my son doesnt slut himself around !

Sorry Reverse, guess again

How many 16 y/o s do you know of that get paid in the O & M, he was 16 when at Wod Saints, and courting himself around

I was answering boonys question, and will continue to answer questions if asked ! P.S. And I know it for a fact !

however I did mention his non defencive batting, thanks t-ball, ?or josh ?

Is David Farrel and Joe Loorham the best juniors this comp has seen since dom thornley? North Albury have produced some pretty tallented juniors over the past few years, farrel, loorham, boyle, rhienberger.... some tallent there!!

tball_loves_chicken(kfc);277718 said:

T-Ball I have never questioned his ability as a cricketer or footballer, and I hope he does make 500 runs and kick 100, but the FACT is, is that he has been at many clubs. So grow your own nads and understand that this IS a fact clown !!!!:D:D:D

The exact same thing is being asked on the ovens and murray site about Joel Mackie.

mitta magic
BigFooty Newbie

Collingwood
bandits

Re: Ovens and Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckster View Post
Sounds like an intresting bloke going off the various quotes about him - (Joel Mackie)

Hes 22 ?

Will he play 50 games at albury? 100? 150 plus?

Correct me if im wrong - this will be his 4th club in 2 yrs?

Albury is actually the 4th club he has signed the dotted line with in 2008! Could that be some kind of record?

Is David Farrel and Joe Loorham the best juniors this comp has seen since dom thornley? North Albury have produced some pretty tallented juniors over the past few years, farrel, loorham, boyle, rhienberger.... some tallent there!!

wizards;277810 said:

i would have thought andrew mcdonald would be up there as well..

The exact same thing is being asked on the ovens and murray site about Joel Mackie.

mitta magic
BigFooty Newbie

Collingwood
bandits

Re: Ovens and Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckster View Post
Sounds like an intresting bloke going off the various quotes about him - (Joel Mackie)

Hes 22 ?

Will he play 50 games at albury? 100? 150 plus?

Correct me if im wrong - this will be his 4th club in 2 yrs?

Albury is actually the 4th club he has signed the dotted line with in 2008! Could that be some kind of record?

mate having played with joey and faz as well as boyle and jimmy mcneil etc, id have to say that for me joey just shades faz due to his class behind the stumps as well as with the bat. id reckon faz is probably a better bat but joey is a better allround player with what he contributes with the gloves. but thats just my opinion ; ) (joey can bowl some top class spin as well, in some ways its a shame he's a keeper lol)

theres definatly some outstanding juniors produced by the association lately though, i doubt thered be many associations (other than sydney grade etc) in the country who could match what has been produced here in the last 6 or 7 years.

wizards;277810 said:

i would have thought andrew mcdonald would be up there as well..

mate having played with joey and faz as well as boyle and jimmy mcneil etc, id have to say that for me joey just shades faz due to his class behind the stumps as well as with the bat. id reckon faz is probably a better bat but joey is a better allround player with what he contributes with the gloves. but thats just my opinion ; ) (joey can bowl some top class spin as well, in some ways its a shame he's a keeper lol)

theres definatly some outstanding juniors produced by the association lately though, i doubt thered be many associations (other than sydney grade etc) in the country who could match what has been produced here in the last 6 or 7 years.

old hand;277852 said:

Yes i agree, i played with both joe n fazza, boyley n kane, but also seeing how well fazza as been battin lately is just amazing personally i think he is wasting his time in albury, not much of a challenge, joe's glove work is amazing just lighting quick, boyley in my opionon is a batsmen not a bowler, he struggles taking wickets, kano is an amazing bowler with the lift he gets of the deck which suprises alot of people and is not bowled enough... joey's spin hmmm goes alright in 3rd grade...
and those players who didnt turn up were, malachan (Belvior) and Klein-Boonschate (Titans) pretty piss poor if u ask me, should get a 2 match suspension!!

wizards;278019 said:
Yes i agree, i played with both joe n fazza, boyley n kane, but also seeing how well fazza as been battin lately is just amazing personally i think he is wasting his time in albury, not much of a challenge, joe's glove work is amazing just lighting quick, boyley in my opionon is a batsmen not a bowler, he struggles taking wickets, kano is an amazing bowler with the lift he gets of the deck which suprises alot of people and is not bowled enough... joey's spin hmmm goes alright in 3rd grade...
and those players who didnt turn up were, malachan (Belvior) and Klein-Boonschate (Titans) pretty piss poor if u ask me, should get a 2 match suspension!!

heard they are up for a one mach suspension as for fazz maybe he could knock jack off his perch before he goes,that would be both challenging and satisfying

old hand;277852 said:

it's the fence or nothin;278047 said:
heard they are up for a one mach suspension as for fazz maybe he could knock jack off his perch before he goes,that would be both challenging and satisfying

That would be very satisfying... i think alot of people have had enough of jacks crap.... much over-rated bowler, 30overs in a day im sure anyone could get wickets bowling that many overs....

wizards;278019 said:

wizards;278049 said:
That would be very satisfying... i think alot of people have had enough of jacks crap.... much over-rated bowler, 30overs in a day im sure anyone could get wickets bowling that many overs....[/QUOte

So who do u rate then mate if u don't rate jack?

it's the fence or nothin;278047 said:

That would be very satisfying... i think alot of people have had enough of jacks crap.... much over-rated bowler, 30overs in a day im sure anyone could get wickets bowling that many overs....

So who do u rate then mate if u don't rate jack?[/QUOTE]

I never said i dont rate him, i think his in the top 3bats in the comp... but bowling wise, if he bowled a normal amount of overs like every other bowler at north, im sure he wouldnt be taking 5fa's everyweek..... im sure if rhys jones bowled 30overs he would take 5 easy!!!!!

wizards;278049 said:
That would be very satisfying... i think alot of people have had enough of jacks crap.... much over-rated bowler, 30overs in a day im sure anyone could get wickets bowling that many overs....[/QUOte

So who do u rate then mate if u don't rate jack?

yeah i always saw boyley as a bowling all rounder, a really handy number 7. he is a good bowler but can be very unlucky, just one of those guys who never seems to have much go his way with the ball. Id have to say i still rate boyley as a better player than liam scammell, who is still a very good player before i get shot down, but theres something about aaron that just lifts a team and fills them with confidence more so than any other player ive played with at such a young age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back