Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

So who do u rate then mate if u don't rate jack?[/QUOTE]

I never said i dont rate him, i think his in the top 3bats in the comp... but bowling wise, if he bowled a normal amount of overs like every other bowler at north, im sure he wouldnt be taking 5fa's everyweek..... im sure if rhys jones bowled 30overs he would take 5 easy!!!!!

wizards;278059 said:
So who do u rate then mate if u don't rate jack?

I never said i dont rate him, i think his in the top 3bats in the comp... but bowling wise, if he bowled a normal amount of overs like every other bowler at north, im sure he wouldnt be taking 5fa's everyweek..... im sure if rhys jones bowled 30overs he would take 5 easy!!!!![/QUOTE]

Who do u rate as the best spinner in the league mate?

yeah i always saw boyley as a bowling all rounder, a really handy number 7. he is a good bowler but can be very unlucky, just one of those guys who never seems to have much go his way with the ball. Id have to say i still rate boyley as a better player than liam scammell, who is still a very good player before i get shot down, but theres something about aaron that just lifts a team and fills them with confidence more so than any other player ive played with at such a young age.

hoppers_08;278071 said:
I never said i dont rate him, i think his in the top 3bats in the comp... but bowling wise, if he bowled a normal amount of overs like every other bowler at north, im sure he wouldnt be taking 5fa's everyweek..... im sure if rhys jones bowled 30overs he would take 5 easy!!!!!

Who do u rate as the best spinner in the league mate?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, andrew lade has been a superstar, but doesnt seem to have th effect of what he used to, james mcneil is a gun with a MASSIVE future... kiren knight aswell, but look jack takes wickets and does the job in the end... his got the stats to prove it with circketer of the yr and good on him for doin that.... i just think the amount of overs he bowls is a joke...

wizards;278059 said:
So who do u rate then mate if u don't rate jack?

I never said i dont rate him, i think his in the top 3bats in the comp... but bowling wise, if he bowled a normal amount of overs like every other bowler at north, im sure he wouldnt be taking 5fa's everyweek..... im sure if rhys jones bowled 30overs he would take 5 easy!!!!![/QUOTE]

apparently mallas didnt know he was playing, though my train of thought would be if spiter was named then surely josh wouldve known as well seeing as there both at the same club. though im second guessing myself now- mick was named in the side that was in the paper on tuesday wasnt he? im almost certain he was but my memory isnt too great on the issue atm

hoppers_08;278071 said:

Who do u rate as the best spinner in the league mate?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, andrew lade has been a superstar, but doesnt seem to have th effect of what he used to, james mcneil is a gun with a MASSIVE future... kiren knight aswell, but look jack takes wickets and does the job in the end... his got the stats to prove it with circketer of the yr and good on him for doin that.... i just think the amount of overs he bowls is a joke...

Is anyone else here sick of reading about North Albury? It looks like their whole first grade side have found their way in here so that they can pump up each other's tyres.

apparently mallas didnt know he was playing, though my train of thought would be if spiter was named then surely josh wouldve known as well seeing as there both at the same club. though im second guessing myself now- mick was named in the side that was in the paper on tuesday wasnt he? im almost certain he was but my memory isnt too great on the issue atm

Is anyone else here sick of reading about North Albury? It looks like their whole first grade side have found their way in here so that they can pump up each other's tyres.

wizards;278075 said:

Not sure, andrew lade has been a superstar, but doesnt seem to have th effect of what he used to, james mcneil is a gun with a MASSIVE future... kiren knight aswell, but look jack takes wickets and does the job in the end... his got the stats to prove it with circketer of the yr and good on him for doin that.... i just think the amount of overs he bowls is a joke...[/QUOTE]

I've just got a feeling that Ladey has taken more wickets than Kieran Knight over the past few years.:rolleyes:

Sir Don;278203 said:

It is something different to hearing about Tim Kennedy though. ;)

wizards;278075 said:

Not sure, andrew lade has been a superstar, but doesnt seem to have th effect of what he used to, james mcneil is a gun with a MASSIVE future... kiren knight aswell, but look jack takes wickets and does the job in the end... his got the stats to prove it with circketer of the yr and good on him for doin that.... i just think the amount of overs he bowls is a joke...[/QUOTE]

I've just got a feeling that Ladey has taken more wickets than Kieran Knight over the past few years.:rolleyes:

Sir Don;278203 said:

It is something different to hearing about Tim Kennedy though. ;)

wizards;277810 said:
Is David Farrel and Joe Loorham the best juniors this comp has seen since dom thornley? North Albury have produced some pretty tallented juniors over the past few years, farrel, loorham, boyle, rhienberger.... some tallent there!!

Rheinberger is actually a Howlong junior that went to North after playing in the drought breaking flag 4 The Spiders in 2004

Its Honestly Middo;278421 said:
Rheinberger is actually a Howlong junior that went to North after playing in the drought breaking flag 4 The Spiders in 2004

Geez wizards knows whose from where doesn't he.

wizards;277810 said:
Is David Farrel and Joe Loorham the best juniors this comp has seen since dom thornley? North Albury have produced some pretty tallented juniors over the past few years, farrel, loorham, boyle, rhienberger.... some tallent there!!

"Hello Micheal KB this is CAW just wondering if you are right to rep on sunday at Leeton" from rep coach.

I would have thought that this would have been a better way then texting players.What will happen to the 2 players who didn't turn up is the big question.Will CAW take a stand and suspend them or just sweep it under the rug???? With KB living in Wagga wouldn't they be able pick him up on the way????

Its Honestly Middo;278421 said:

Geez wizards knows whose from where doesn't he.

big guys don't run;278721 said:
"Hello Micheal KB this is CAW just wondering if you are right to rep on sunday at Leeton" from rep coach.

I would have thought that this would have been a better way then texting players.What will happen to the 2 players who didn't turn up is the big question.Will CAW take a stand and suspend them or just sweep it under the rug???? With KB living in Wagga wouldn't they be able pick him up on the way????

Heard from source at Titans, KB had no intention of playing leeton, said to teammate on saturday that he had 2 twenty firsts to go to that night and there was no way he was going to be up for it.
Spiteri pulled out and than put up Mallachins name ,obviousely he would have asked him first?
Still CAW should have made formal contact.
KB should have got suspended!

big guys don't run;278721 said:

Heard from source at Titans, KB had no intention of playing leeton, said to teammate on saturday that he had 2 twenty firsts to go to that night and there was no way he was going to be up for it.
Spiteri pulled out and than put up Mallachins name ,obviousely he would have asked him first?
Still CAW should have made formal contact.
KB should have got suspended!

hoppers_08;279046 said:
Raiders to go down and kiewa to come up

Well done to Josh on a slashing knock on the weekend - looks like the Hoppers are going to get some value for their money. I heard from the Leeton skipper Michael (Christmas) Day that it was one out of the box and that he is one of the better players he has seen in Albury since Garoni, Barton, Thornely etc. He did compare him to Marti Garoni in the way he hit the ball so cleanly. Geez Tallangatta are shaping up OK aren't they. North vs Tallangatta final for mine, Thompson to get the Norm Smith in a winning team. Anyone for a crown lager, steak and some pork spare ribs to finish the week off?

hoppers_08;279046 said:
Raiders to go down and kiewa to come up

Well done to Josh on a slashing knock on the weekend - looks like the Hoppers are going to get some value for their money. I heard from the Leeton skipper Michael (Christmas) Day that it was one out of the box and that he is one of the better players he has seen in Albury since Garoni, Barton, Thornely etc. He did compare him to Marti Garoni in the way he hit the ball so cleanly. Geez Tallangatta are shaping up OK aren't they. North vs Tallangatta final for mine, Thompson to get the Norm Smith in a winning team. Anyone for a crown lager, steak and some pork spare ribs to finish the week off?

hey men,
just got to the area and see 2 players at the ego club (hoppers) have already come to blows.
my source tells me scott vincent is heading to the titans in the next few weeks, told the other person involved is bradman jack.

the chief

the chief;279099 said:
hey men,
just got to the area and see 2 players at the ego club (hoppers) have already come to blows.
my source tells me scott vincent is heading to the titans in the next few weeks, told the other person involved is bradman jack.

the chief

fark i heard it was barto and abbot that got it on, all over who prepares the better wicket,then jack had his two cents and all hell broke lose,next thing wicket keeper/batsman comes in trying to glove everyone that's when jones comes in with a cock in one hand and a beer in the other,williams goes to the toilet brings rhienberger back with him letting some spit go telling everyone to "settle the ******** down" then fazz rolles in with a slab and a stripper,the rest is history (apparently they paid the stripper in that new currency,it's not a euro it's an "ego")

hey men,

the chief

it's the fence or nothin;279182 said:
fark i heard it was barto and abbot that got it on, all over who prepares the better wicket,then jack had his two cents and all hell broke lose,next thing wicket keeper/batsman comes in trying to glove everyone that's when jones comes in with a cock in one hand and a beer in the other,williams goes to the toilet brings rhienberger back with him letting some spit go telling everyone to "settle the ******** down" then fazz rolles in with a slab and a stripper,the rest is history (apparently they paid the stripper in that new currency,it's not a euro it's an "ego")

Nothing to worry about there FENCE that's a standard Thursday night training at the Titans.

the chief;279099 said:
hey men,

the chief

it's the fence or nothin;279182 said:

Nothing to worry about there FENCE that's a standard Thursday night training at the Titans.

the chief;279099 said:
hey men,

the chief

Apparently no one has ever been happy at North, the Ego's of the 3main men (everyone knows who they are) probably the reason why so many players come n go, they dont want to put up with there crap been happening for along time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back