St.Kevins - Fernon
Canterbury - Wilson
Ashburton - Cox
East Doncaster - Thompson
Richmond City - N.Laws
North Balwyn - Keogh
Glen Iris - Grubich

Re: Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Has anyone body from ECA heard of a players called Toby Tribe and Frank Morris. Played against them last year, dont rate either of them.

number9;410162 said:
Has anyone body from ECA heard of a players called Toby Tribe and Frank Morris. Played against them last year, dont rate either of them.

Wow, what a great post, especially for your first one. You come on to a website and using the cloak of anonymity call out two other players by name. I really like the fact that you don't ever bother to attempt to say where the weaknesses in their games lie. It must be comforting to them that a cricket great, such as yourself, has passed judgement, even if negative.

Mr. Clam;410165 said:
@Number9.

I have heard of both players you mention. Not bad cricketers TBH.

I must have played against them on a bad day. I hope they show more respect this season.

fuzzbungle;409998 said:
This is my prediction for the ladder this year

Mont Albert - Key Player: Wright
Deepdene - Parsons
Bulleen - Porter
Mulgrave - D.Day
Hawthorn - R. Tongue
St.Kevins - Fernon
Canterbury - Wilson
Ashburton - Cox
East Doncaster - Thompson
Richmond City - N.Laws
North Balwyn - Keogh
Glen Iris - Grubich

Fuzz, I think the Day's have left Mulgrave to go to Oakleigh or Bentleigh (somewhere down there). I think the rest is right, though. Parsons definitely the best for us, obviously.

number9;410166 said:
I must have played against them on a bad day. I hope they show more respect this season.

Number 9, I'd suggest respect is earnt.

Tribe and Morris probably just don't rate you as a cricketer.

Calypso;410172 said:
Number 9, I'd suggest respect is earnt.

Tribe and Morris probably just don't rate you as a cricketer.

Glen Iris CC have a lot of angry fat balding blokes at that club.

number9;410174 said:

Being follicularly challenged probably means that they eat and drink alot to hide their depression about the fact that they are fat and bald. This makes them angry and thus the cycle begins.

number9;410174 said:

Speaking of which, who's that bloke that they have down there that suffers white line fever (although he is a bit of a pr!ck off the ground as well)...completely irrational at times...bowls left and right armers.

Is it Sean something?:confused:

Calypso;410176 said:
Speaking of which, who's that bloke that they have down there that suffers white line fever (although he is a bit of a pr!ck off the ground as well)...completely irrational at times...bowls left and right armers.

Think he is a synthetic cricketer, dont associate with synthetic players.

number9;410177 said:
Think he is a synthetic cricketer, dont associate with synthetic players.

You can't handle the extra pace bounce and swing no.9?:p

Calypso;410176 said:

Thought it was Shane someone or other.

tact;410183 said:
Thought it was Shane someone or other.

Shane, Sean...who cares.

In fact, no...I am sure it is Sean. Have you played against him tact? I've never seen someone walk across the pitch so much to flick it over square who gets caught at point so much

Calypso;410186 said:
I've never seen someone walk across the pitch so much to flick it over square who gets caught at point so much

Yup, that's Sean. Very angry man. Think he got suspended recently and threw up at preseason training after running a lap.

Also bald.

Mr. Clam;410188 said:
Yup, that's Sean. Very angry man. Think he got suspended recently and threw up at preseason training after running a lap.

Also bald.

Wonder if he's playing this year again? Pulls up stumps after every season from what I hear.

He's retired in tears more times than every AFL footballer combined.

mas cambios;410163 said:
Wow, what a great post, especially for your first one. You come on to a website and using the cloak of anonymity call out two other players by name. I really like the fact that you don't ever bother to attempt to say where the weaknesses in their games lie. It must be comforting to them that a cricket great, such as yourself, has passed judgement, even if negative.

Completely agree mas cambios.

This downhill skiier comes in and criticises blokes that put in and give their heart and soul for their clubs, week in week out.

Taking pot shots at players like this is not on.

Although, he's not far wrong on Morris. Ordinary bloke and average cricketer. Been at more clubs than Col Joye...

Calypso;410193 said:
Completely agree mas cambios.

This downhill skiier comes in and criticises blokes that put in and give their heart and soul for their clubs, week in week out.

Taking pot shots at players like this is not on.

Although, he's not far wrong on Morris. Ordinary bloke and average cricketer. Been at more clubs than Col Joye...

Just want to say good luck too you Calypso for this season.

Hope you get run out for a diamond duck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back