Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
New topic - who's the most destructive batsman in Dunstan, ie the ability to hit boundaries consistently and often? I have come up with a few names, in no order: Big Indian (Deep), Bradley (Mulg), Bosalle (Mont Alb), Parsons (Deep), Hargraves (Mont Alb), Armstrong (GI). Can't think of anyone destructive from Bulleen, but they have good bats (Judd etc). I don't know all the players from all the teams, but they're the one's I can remember. Any obvious one's I missed?

Hargreaves may be able to hit a ball, but he gives away a heap of runs with terrible running between the wickets.

Dino and Bhosale are the best hitters going around I reckon.

Parsons is a gun bat but not a big hitter.

I've seen some big hitters in my time. Dino from Deepdene is the biggest, Swift can go from time to time and Baker from Mont Albert can smash it when he gets going.

I've seen some big hitters in my time. Dino from Deepdene is the biggest, Swift can go from time to time and Baker from Mont Albert can smash it when he gets going.

Yeah, swift can go pretty big, but Baker is a spud. He got 20 odd from about 1 million balls in the grand final. He is a massive bald pansie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back