Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats that big yellow thing in the sky at the moment? Its Saturday so it cant possibly be the sun.

Good luck everyone.

..and having read through the last couple of pages I have zero idea who anyone is other than you're all Maley, and so are your wives.

I was Maley.

Some weird results yesterday, so it looks like it's going to be one of those years - a lot of the 'top' sides losing.

Mont Albert,Mulgrave,Ashburton,Hawthorn,E/Donny and even Glen Iris all won,Id say they are top sides.

The competion is pretty even barring Skevs,Nth Balwyn,Rich and Cant,what do you think?

Didnt think it possible at the start of the year re Glen Iris,I had them bottom 2,I do apoligise to the boys down
there and look forward to a visit after xmas.

Looking forward to some 2day action soon hey boys,bring on the red balls.

How was your afternoon tea on Sat "I love the ECA"?

Mont Albert,Mulgrave,Ashburton,Hawthorn,E/Donny and even Glen Iris all won,Id say they are top sides.

The competion is pretty even barring Skevs,Nth Balwyn,Rich and Cant,what do you think?

Didnt think it possible at the start of the year re Glen Iris,I had them bottom 2,I do apoligise to the boys down
there and look forward to a visit after xmas.

Looking forward to some 2day action soon hey boys,bring on the red balls.

How was your afternoon tea on Sat "I love the ECA"?

Tea was ok, thanks. I haven't played Glen Iris, but they seem up and down, so I'll wait and see if they are genuinely top 4 material. They've beaten good sides and lost to bad ones, so very hard to judge. 2 day cricket will be interesting for them.

Tea was ok, thanks. I haven't played Glen Iris, but they seem up and down, so I'll wait and see if they are genuinely top 4 material. They've beaten good sides and lost to bad ones, so very hard to judge. 2 day cricket will be interesting for them.

Sure will. The cream rises in the 2 day form! That's when Mont Albert and Bulleen will start dominating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back