Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am quite confident that when/if we come across them, we will take care of them
Dont get too far ahead pf yourself here punter. We have played north balwyn this year, they are a good side. Have a few quality cricketers and the rest are ok. But on their day they will beat any side in dunstan

If that's true, it's great. Congrats to them for being able to attract players that make the comp better. Players that have played 1st class cricket are fantastic for the comp. Collingwood played at Bulleen, Mont Albert had Carey, Mulgrave had district players - all good, IMO.

You're allowed 2 professional players. Cope is the coach and Keogh plays county cricket for northamptonshire.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. My pommy mate tells me Keogh played one 1 day game at the end of last summer when Northamptonshire were giving kids a go because they were low on the table.

Has fired in the 20 over comp, but struggling a bit in the real stuff.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. My pommy mate tells me Keogh played one 1 day game at the end of last summer when Northamptonshire were giving kids a go because they were low on the table.

Has fired in the 20 over comp, but struggling a bit in the real stuff.
You are correct there rozza but I saw him play that game, he made 15 or so opening the batting with Tim bresnan and ajmal shazhad opening the bowling and looked at ease

i think north balwyn will be a run in for the t20!
they have had two good wins!
i here they are a young side and that will give them an advantage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back