Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely all these people talking up O'shea is just the man himself under different pseudonyms. Surely there aren't that many sycophants on here.

Also, my uncle's sister's friend's husband's next door neighbour plays at Bullen and reckons they will definately smash North Balwyn this week.

I think you might be right Mr Harwood. And I think you play for NB and you're trying to put them down so that you don't get banned. Nice play. No more O'Shea either. Let's do predictions for this week and the ladder following that:

Mulg def by Ashy
Ed def Haw
St K def RC
Deep def GI
MA def Cant
Bull def NB

And ladder:
Ashy 24
Bull 24
Deep 24
GI 21
ED 21
Mul 18
Haw 18
MA 18
Cant 15
NB 12
St K 12
RC 9

It looks as though a few teams should push for 10 points - Deep, MA especially. That would push Deep miles ahead and MA into the 4. That would make things very interesting and push GI out of the 4 - reiterating a few views (not mine) on here that they will struggle the longer the comp goes.

surely MA will get a big win and percentage too so will more than likely jump up to 6th, and it looks like wilson is missing from the canterbury side so 10 points might be a bit easier for them

i think hawthorn can get the runs against ED, would much rather hawthorn win

surely MA will get a big win and percentage too so will more than likely jump up to 6th, and it looks like wilson is missing from the canterbury side so 10 points might be a bit easier for them

i think hawthorn can get the runs against ED, would much rather hawthorn win

Haha, maybe. Never had a problem with ED. MA should push for 10, but their Pom looks like he can play, but from the scores, his bowling mightn't be that strong.Didn't worry too much about %, so positions might move up or down a place with %. I think you're right about Wilson, obviously a massive loss for Cant. I think they still miss Merkovik!

He did make the first dunstan team of the year when he was 18 years old. Were you in that side?
Moving on, who got the runs for Mont Albert on sat? To 4-383 someone would of have made a massive score

Looking at mycricket, Wright made 102, Ellis 157 (POM??) and that was about it, so must have been a strong start. Obviously noone bowled short to the Pom.

Surely all these people talking up O'shea is just the man himself under different pseudonyms. Surely there aren't that many sycophants on here.

Also, my uncle's sister's friend's husband's next door neighbour plays at Bullen and reckons they will definately smash North Balwyn this week.

The last time I will go on about this. But I am not O'Shea. Sorry to let you down

Haha, maybe. Never had a problem with ED. MA should push for 10, but their Pom looks like he can play, but from the scores, his bowling mightn't be that strong.Didn't worry too much about %, so positions might move up or down a place with %. I think you're right about Wilson, obviously a massive loss for Cant. I think they still miss Merkovik!

Well they have been missing him for a few years now. You always knew when he played he would bowls 30 overs from one end and not go for that many runs and would also take quite a few wickets wickets

Lol, just bowl short to him - he hates it. You need to be quick to get it up there, and just be careful, they've got a mate of his who bowls pretty quick andlike to bowl short too.

I don't know about that. He doesn't score off the back foot, but he didn't seem like going out to short bowling either. We found the best way to get him out was to bowl quite full, just like anyone else in the ECA.

I don't know about that. He doesn't score off the back foot, but he didn't seem like going out to short bowling either. We found the best way to get him out was to bowl quite full, just like anyone else in the ECA.

well if he doesnt score off the back foot, then if you bowl there enough, he will try and create shots he cant play?

simply cricket really...

If he was posting all of that himself, he'd probably be well on the way to a Michael Slater type mental breakdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back