Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
no t20 for us last night, ill tell you what definately isnt cricket, playing on a fully synthetic ground, surely that cant be fun

Probably something you'd need to try before commenting. I know a bloke who plays down there for, says it's actually quite good. Although the ball doesn't scuff up.
I'm not so sure!

Anyway...... seen as though the big mouths are at home crying with the dummy in the mouth, lets talk cricket ?

East Don Vs Haw - close game but ED just had to many runs on the board !
Ash Vs Mulg - strange totals Ash chasing 81 made 85 and that was the game ?
Bull Vs North Bal - N-Balwyn had there pants pulled down BIG TIME !!!!!! hahahah Smashed outright !
St Kev Vs Rich - Skevs wons - Wow, game of the year right here ! NOT !!!!!!!
Mont A Vs Cant - Mont A treated them with very little respect and smashed them Outright, more like a virgin on prom night !
Deep Vs Glen Iris - God the way Glen Iris fans have been talking they had won the comp already, welcome to the 2 day format Iris. Good to see Deep try for an outright also, cant say much for Ashburton though - WEAK !

Have a good Christmas

Wow- Wish I knew about this forum earlier! Didn't realise there was so much banter going on! Some interesting results yesterday indeed lads but some decks were more rain affected than others so be careful when analysing the results. How were xmas parties at the various clubs? Wonder who partied the hardest? Maybe for some of the party boy teams there was more drowning of sorrows for GI & NB. Lets hope the aussies finish it off today and that you all have a happy and safe xmas and new year. greetings all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back