Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Building building on his efforts yesterday,played a big part in claiming the 6pts i hear,
his side is flying.

More importantly congrats on the safe arrival of his baby girl, we miss yr hard edge sledging comments on
this sometimes soft site.

I get a feeling that the angry members on this forum are either hacks playing in their clubs 4th or 5th elevens or a bunch of 17 yr olds who are on the cusp of playing 1's cricket in a side battling to avoid relegation whilst getting all their "information" from mycricket!

I get a feeling that the angry members on this forum are either hacks playing in their clubs 4th or 5th elevens or a bunch of 17 yr olds who are on the cusp of playing 1's cricket in a side battling to avoid relegation whilst getting all their "information" from mycricket!

i think you are spot on council, plenty of pretenders i think.

looking forward to seeing the ladder with 2 games to go to see how things pan out.

any CRICKET thoughts about the weekends games, was a warm one!

So who is going to make the 4. Ashy, Mont Albert and Bulleen are near certs but the 4th spot is up for grabs. Deepdene seem to have blown their chance with Ashy and Bulleen to come. Iris have 2 very tough games to finish with. Hawthorn have 2 very winnable games. Mulgrave are still a chance. Could Richmond City come from nowhere?

i think hawthorn will take the 4th spot. ashy to take minor premiership and bulleen and mont albert to fight out a home final with their percentage

down the other end of the table, i am tipping nth balwyn and canterbury to go down, nth balwyn and skevs also to fight it out with percentage

I think Iris might get the 4th spot. I am tipping an upset win for them in 1 of the last 2 games. Bottom is tight too. Canterbury, St Kevs and Nth Balwyn all have a chance to save themselves. Rich City and East Donny are not safe either.

I think Iris might get the 4th spot. I am tipping an upset win for them in 1 of the last 2 games. Bottom is tight too. Canterbury, St Kevs and Nth Balwyn all have a chance to save themselves. Rich City and East Donny are not safe either.

rich and east donny are safe i think, cant will def go down, out of skevs and nth balwyn

do you think that people will reveal their identities once the finals finish or just after the home and away season?

we should come to an agreement, not so much names, but just clubs and team in that club.

has anyone done any research on past posts that they could share with the forum?

Top 5 run scorers
---------------------
Ellis - 358 @ 51.54
Aldons - 348 @ 58
Lawton - 323 @ 40.38
Thompson - 315 @ 52.5
Wright - 308 @ 44

Any surprises here? Parsons(206) and Fernon(130) would be the disappointments for me. Tongue has 284 and 6th on list. Aldons has done very well this year. Captaincy must agree with him. Lawton is new to Canterbury. Does anybody know where he come from? Ellis has had a good year, I am not sure he is that good. Thompson and Wright continue to knock out runs. Hargreaves and Vance also high on list. Mont Albert have plenty of batting talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back