Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not a Mont Albert person. More from a minnow side! I definitely think Glen Iris were the best fielding team, they've got a couple of guns. So, does anyone have revised tips for the finals! This rain could make things very interesting.

well if the rain keeps us off agian this week, i would think the only team that could cause an outright in the last round and make the finals would be hawthorn who would have to beat richmond outright, and hope ashburton beat glen iris.

deepdene definitely wont take 10 off bulleen and nor will mulgrave against mont albert.

this week is the most important week for deepdene, mulgrave and hawthorn, all need to play, others will be happy with washouts i would think!

well if the rain keeps us off agian this week, i would think the only team that could cause an outright in the last round and make the finals would be hawthorn who would have to beat richmond outright, and hope ashburton beat glen iris.

deepdene definitely wont take 10 off bulleen and nor will mulgrave against mont albert.

this week is the most important week for deepdene, mulgrave and hawthorn, all need to play, others will be happy with washouts i would think!

Yes, we desperately need to get on and get 6 points. The last couple of games have been disastarous. And, yes, Mulgrave and Hawthorn are in the same boat. I think all teams will struggle to beat Bulleen though. We might all be fighting for 2nd this season! I think we could do ok if we make it, but that is looking unlikely (as much as it pains me to say it). I don't think Mulgrave or Hawthorn have the firepower to trouble a Bulleen, Ashy or MA.

What can people tell me about Miles from Ashy? We've got him this weekend and he's leading the wickets. Is he fast?

Yes, we desperately need to get on and get 6 points. The last couple of games have been disastarous. And, yes, Mulgrave and Hawthorn are in the same boat. I think all teams will struggle to beat Bulleen though. We might all be fighting for 2nd this season! I think we could do ok if we make it, but that is looking unlikely (as much as it pains me to say it). I don't think Mulgrave or Hawthorn have the firepower to trouble a Bulleen, Ashy or MA.

What can people tell me about Miles from Ashy? We've got him this weekend and he's leading the wickets. Is he fast?

Handy bowler without being quick. Get on top of him early and the lose balls will flow...

I wouldn't worry about Miles, Ashy need a draw to guarantee themselves of finals, so you won't be playing

are you a batsman or a bowler peter?

well hes a mont albert bloke, is this elias karageorgiou a good player? mycricket stats suggest he isnt bad

Well if he would be a district 2's and 3's player if he was at a better club. Hawthorn Monash are the worst club in premier cricket. I have to disagree with his stats, not very flattering for a top 5 bat to be averaging less that 20 with the blade.

There is not a lot of rain forecast for the rest of the week. I think everyone should get on. It would make the last round pretty boring if we don't.

Well if he would be a district 2's and 3's player if he was at a better club. Hawthorn Monash are the worst club in premier cricket. I have to disagree with his stats, not very flattering for a top 5 bat to be averaging less that 20 with the blade.

And his two top scores for this season have came in the same match against another ordinary side in Fitz-Donny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back