Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

DannyGannon;408505 said:
Are you sure they are out mate?

Welcome to MyCricket: Season Fixture

I looked today and couldn't find it.

go to easterncricket.com and it's all there

Deepdene no chance - too many underperformers. Probably Bulleen's year this year. Mont Albert a chance, providing they all stay (heard a few have left). Then usual suspects, Mulgrave. Should be an interesting season.

Cheers - It is indeed on the ECA website easterncricket.com

Does anyone know the reason as to why Deepdene don't play their one day games at home? - "## No One Day Games at allocated venue (Deepdene, use alternative venue"

Boroondara Council long been over-officious about some of their grounds. Look at Canterbury as a good example. They also wouldn't let Camberwell play T20 cricket at their home ground, so North Balwyn hosted a game a while ago.

Barry Dawson;408701 said:
Boroondara Council long been over-officious about some of their grounds. Look at Canterbury as a good example. They also wouldn't let Camberwell play T20 cricket at their home ground, so North Balwyn hosted a game a while ago.

Deepdene isn't that small guys - it's just well shaped for good hitting and high scores. And we've also got great facilities.

It's not the fact that the ground is small that would be an issue to the Council, but the proximity to passing traffic and pedestrians.

the houses over the road are also in danger from a decent pull or hook at the tennis courts end

where did all the north balwyn blokes go?

not long until round 1, god i hope we get a game

Southern Punter;408736 said:
the houses over the road are also in danger from a decent pull or hook at the tennis courts end

where did all the north balwyn blokes go?

not long until round 1, god i hope we get a game

I think you'll find the NB guys a=have been asked, in no unceratin terms, to get off this page. Sachin wasn't happy!

The ball doesn't get into the houses very often - sometimes on the western side, but not the eastern side.

Yes, we're all keen to go!

PeterPumpkinEater;408742 said:
I think you'll find the NB guys a=have been asked, in no unceratin terms, to get off this page. Sachin wasn't happy!

The ball doesn't get into the houses very often - sometimes on the western side, but not the eastern side.

Yes, we're all keen to go!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I've seen some pretty big hits at Deepdene which had a lot of things in danger - cars, houses, planes.....

I Love the ECA;408840 said:
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I've seen some pretty big hits at Deepdene which had a lot of things in danger - cars, houses, planes.....

I've seen some big ones too.

Southern Punter;409254 said:
lets hope the ECA follows the lead of premier cricket and postpones week 1!

I have no doubt they will. Apparently grounds in Whitehorse are under pressure enough getting up for this week, let alone the gifted excuse with the GF. Our ground was ok, but we'll see about others.

PeterPumpkinEater;409278 said:
I have no doubt they will. Apparently grounds in Whitehorse are under pressure enough getting up for this week, let alone the gifted excuse with the GF. Our ground was ok, but we'll see about others.

Our ground is hugely underprepared, so I doubt it could have gone ahead anyway.

Any teams missing players in the early rounds?

I Love the ECA;409485 said:
Our ground is hugely underprepared, so I doubt it could have gone ahead anyway.

Any teams missing players in the early rounds?

We're right to go, but our mail was that Mont Albert were missing a few, so a bit disappointing that we didn't get to play them on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back