Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glen Iris struggle as people and Grubich is the biggest tool in the ECA. They will also get relegated this year, and even North Balwyn will bend them over

Im not to sure what you have done in your life or career fuzzbungle,but one thing I know is Grubich is one hell of a cricketer and probably alot better then you,he played the GF at our ground last season and was a superstar with bat and ball,dont hide behind your stupid cartoon and let it be known when you come up against him this year,watching Glen Iris last year they will beat North Balwyn with one hand tied behind there back,just to cap it off Grubich has the best looking missus in the comp.

Im not to sure what you have done in your life or career fuzzbungle,but one thing I know is Grubich is one hell of a cricketer and probably alot better then you,he played the GF at our ground last season and was a superstar with bat and ball,dont hide behind your stupid cartoon and let it be known when you come up against him this year,watching Glen Iris last year they will beat North Balwyn with one hand tied behind there back,just to cap it off Grubich has the best looking missus in the comp.

You will never know who I am and you can't touch me

Your a noboby so I dont care,but i cant wait till Grubich gets hold of you,make sure you take 2 helmets out when you go out to bat,thats if you play in ones you scared little thing.....

when it comes to cricket in the eastern suburbs of melbourne fuzzbungle isn't a nobody, although he does hav a pea size brain

Not from what I've read above Fuzzy. We havent even had a 'round one'! But keep swinging lads. Makes for entertaining reading.

For the love of anything holy i just hope we get to play the weekend.

Not enjoying the extension to Latte season at Chadstone with the Mrs., Mr.Clam?

Dunstan team of the years: Fuzzbungle 1 and Building building 0. I rest my case
Fuzzbungle wins by knockout in round 1

Douche Bag team of the year - Fuzznuckle 1, Building Building 0.

That's not to say that Building Building won't get there one day. he's heading in the right direction.

Not enjoying the extension to Latte season at Chadstone with the Mrs., Mr.Clam?

No. I f*****g hate Chadstone. Brings me out in hives. Too many fat chicks in black leggings pushing three wheeler prams. F******g mall rats. And complete tools walking about looking like Ed Hardy personally threw up on them. But yes, I was sadly dragged there last Saturday. Ohh the humanity.

No. I f*****g hate Chadstone. Brings me out in hives. Too many fat chicks in black leggings pushing three wheeler prams. F******g mall rats. And complete tools walking about looking like Ed Hardy personally threw up on them. But yes, I was sadly dragged there last Saturday. Ohh the humanity.

Sounds like the crowd at Citizens Park when one has the awesome pleasure of playing Richmond Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back