Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, just checked the weather report for tomorrow. 16 and rain. Our deck is looking good, nice green top to get things underway. How's everyone elses pitches?

Thought i might actually talk about some cricket on this thing so here i my tips and thoughts on this weeks games, hopefully we get a full day of play tomorrow.
Rich City v Canterbury - Be interesting to see how each team goes with losing some big names from last year, i think canterbury just.

STK v Ash Willows - Another close game i think, not sure just how strong skevs are gonna be this year so just tipping ashy
Glen Iris v Mulgrave - Mulgrave should win this one quite easily, however interested to see how glen iris do with the step up into dunstan
Mont A v East Donc - Last years premiers should get off to a winning start to the year
Bulleen v Hawthorn - Game of the round, bulleen i think will just be too strong but should be a cracker.
Nth Balw v Deepdene - NB may struggle a bit this year and i think deepdene have got a bit more depth and should get over the line.

Thought i might actually talk about some cricket on this thing so here i my tips and thoughts on this weeks games, hopefully we get a full day of play tomorrow.
Rich City v Canterbury - Be interesting to see how each team goes with losing some big names from last year, i think canterbury just.

STK v Ash Willows - Another close game i think, not sure just how strong skevs are gonna be this year so just tipping ashy
Glen Iris v Mulgrave - Mulgrave should win this one quite easily, however interested to see how glen iris do with the step up into dunstan
Mont A v East Donc - Last years premiers should get off to a winning start to the year
Bulleen v Hawthorn - Game of the round, bulleen i think will just be too strong but should be a cracker.
Nth Balw v Deepdene - NB may struggle a bit this year and i think deepdene have got a bit more depth and should get over the line.

finally someone who wants to talk about cricket and tip some winners

i agree with all you selections and thing deepdene could embarrass NB in their first game in dunstan, could be a long year for the bulls.

Bulleen should be too strong for the hawks but you never know what team you get with bulleen

east donny to continue their premiership hang over by being an ordinary side

mulgrave to comfortable beat BB's mob at one of the worst grounds in the ECA

Ashy to JUST get the job done in a close one against the T20 premiers from last year, rematch of the T20 grand final if my memory serves me right?

Canterbury to beat a lackluster richmond city on a less than ideal cricket ground

"Good morning, and welcome to the wet weather line of the ECA for Saturday 23rd October. Please be advised that all players must report to grounds where you will stand around smoking for 3 hours in ankle deep water upon which time you will pay the umpires and ruin any chance you had of going to the races".

Sadly ^^^^^^^ this.

i agree with all you selections and thing deepdene could embarrass NB in their first game in dunstan, could be a long year for the bulls.

Bulleen should be too strong for the hawks but you never know what team you get with bulleen

Ashy to JUST get the job done in a close one against the T20 premiers from last year, rematch of the T20 grand final if my memory serves me right?

Canterbury to beat a lackluster richmond city on a less than ideal cricket ground

Nothing wrong with sledging Punter,and i dont play at GIris,I will reveal my club when we play figjams...

Punter,NB played Dunstan last year...My tips for what its worth(75% of teams win at home)

Deepdene
Ricmond City
Skevs
Glen iris
Mont Al
Bull

A little birdie has told me that mulgrave got their arses handed to them on a plate today.

Glen Iris gave Mulgrave a spanking by about 50 runs according to mycricket. I wanted to get over there to see if BB is actually a Glen Iris player...

Anyone get on today? We were off...too much water around the wicket. Some grounds are pox.

Glen Iris gave Mulgrave a spanking by about 50 runs according to mycricket. I wanted to get over there to see if BB is actually a Glen Iris player...

Anyone get on today? We were off...too much water around the wicket. Some grounds are pox.

Glen Iris got up,thats a big boil over,Mulgrave must have been rusty.How did my mate Grubich go? More importantly how did Fuzz man go..will wait till tomorr for the results,was the scoreboard updated at Richmond Fuzz.

Glen iris will be very competitive in one dayers but not so much in 2 dayers with the. Likes of the cam Armstrong who is a very aggresive batsman aswell as Tom mcdermot and in two dayers the skippa and grubic should keep them competitive.

Glen iris will be very competitive in one dayers but not so much in 2 dayers with the. Likes of the cam Armstrong who is a very aggresive batsman aswell as Tom mcdermot and in two dayers the skippa and grubic should keep them competitive.

Were you at the gameTony tran? Whats the wicket like down there?Was Glen Iris good or did Mulgrave have an off day?
Cheers mate..

Were my eyes correct with a score is C1 of 0/344 Vs all out 29 in a 1 dayer? I hear someone made 244 not out must have been that Morris bowling to them

Were my eyes correct with a score is C1 of 0/344 Vs all out 29 in a 1 dayer? I hear someone made 244 not out must have been that Morris bowling to them

Got to be a typo BT. Looking at the score on the website, it has one side on 29 and the other on 0/344...I'd suggest one side was truly sh!te and Glen Iris passed them 0/34.

Nothing wrong with sledging Punter,and i dont play at GIris,I will reveal my club when we play figjams...

Punter,NB played Dunstan last year...My tips for what its worth(75% of teams win at home)

Deepdene
Ricmond City
Skevs
Glen iris
Mont Al
Bull

apologies, you are correct about NB, dont know why i thought it was their first year!

very disapointing in not getting on this weekend, especially when some teams did, but atleast 3 points is better than losing to Glen Iris...well done to them though, they seemed to dominate mulgrave, am looking forward to seeing their team though

Only two games played,must be some sh!t grounds that cant handle a bit of water Punter..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back