Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't look good for tomorrow, which is a shame. I'm thinking that follow the Caulfield Cup form for the Melbourne Cup and you shouldnt go too wrong!

Go Bears

30 Oct, 6 Nov(1:00 PM) Ashburton Willows v Hawthorn Ashburton Park View
30 Oct, 6 Nov(1:00 PM) Canterbury v Deepdene Bears Canterbury Sportsg... View
30 Oct, 6 Nov(1:00 PM) Richmond City v North Balwyn KB Sporting Comp -... View
30 Oct, 6 Nov(1:00 PM) St Kevins OC v Bulleen Onley Oval View
30 Oct, 6 Nov(1:00 PM) Glen Iris v Mont Albert Eric Raven Reserve View
30 Oct, 6 Nov(1:00 PM) Mulgrave v East Doncaster Mulgrave Reserve E... View

my 2 dayer selections this round

I didnt realise that there were that many teams in burt shield

this weekend will shape the dunstan ladder nicely, 2 losses could see you well back in the field, 2 wins for the likes of glen iris and canterbury would be a great start to the season, 6 weeks in...

selections for sat and sundays games this weekend

Hawthorn
Deepdene
Richmond City
Skevs
Glen Iris
Mulgrave

I'm going homeground advantage all the way...although, I can't see Deepdene dropping a game to Canterbury.

My Glen Iris tip is based on their first up one day win v Mulgrave. They might be okay at the short form of the game and in a 50/50 game, I'm going with home ground advantage.

Hey Punter...you said something about Glen Iris's ground being the worst in the comp. I've only played there a few times and the deck was a magic track for batting. Outfield looks good from High Street (i drive down High Street alot during the week)...what's the hidden drama with it?

Hawthorn
Deepdene
Richmond City
Skevs
Glen Iris
Mulgrave

I'm going homeground advantage all the way...although, I can't see Deepdene dropping a game to Canterbury.

My Glen Iris tip is based on their first up one day win v Mulgrave. They might be okay at the short form of the game and in a 50/50 game, I'm going with home ground advantage.

Hey Punter...you said something about Glen Iris's ground being the worst in the comp. I've only played there a few times and the deck was a magic track for batting. Outfield looks good from High Street (i drive down High Street alot during the week)...what's the hidden drama with it?

It is too small square of the wicket....... from what i have heard it breeds crossing batting hacks that hit across the line and get away with cheap boundaries.... There used to be a 1st player there many moons ago; think his name was Tribe, beleive he still plays in lower grades that was a prime example of this.

They said the same before I got the Glen Iris v Mulgrave tip correct.;)

Hmm, maybe, but Melgrave have lost a few, so I doubt they will be as strong this year as in previous years. From the teams on MyCricket, it looks like Mont Albert have picked up a couple, so it would be a huge shock if Glen Iris got close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back