Guess The Item 🤔

Sorry to hear you've got another cold Jessica. Rest, fluids, keep warm, vit C, echinacea and panadol.

Good guess.
This item is bamboozling.
That was a tough one Vince but what amazing items. I have a bit of a Stromatelite. The Stromatolites are located at Hamelin Pool Marine Nature Reserve. They are living fossils and the oldest living lifeforms on our planet. These deposits built up very slowly: a single 1m structure may be 2,000 to 3,000 years old. But the tiny microbes that make up modern Stromatolites are similar to organism that existed 3.5 billion years ago!
I picked up mine 30+ years ago near Shark bay when the rules about them were slack. I always liked fossicking for rocks.
stromatolite.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of Grier's place is tiled, I don't think you would put door stoppers there. Wall-mounted? I have never noticed!

Give us a room they are not in.
In my home they are "not" in the bathrooms, toilets, laundry, spare bedrooms, hallway, patio, workshop, .... , but just about everywhere else.
I hope that helps...
My three year old niece enjoyed snapping about 6 in half once when I wasn't looking.

I am beginning to realize that men don't really notice the contents of other peoples' homes. He does have a pool table but I don't see his niece snapping six of them. Dried flowers?

Back