Guess The Item 🤔

OK night owls. This item sits on my desk and is of no use in the dark.
You never answered my question, a fan of Dr Who?

No use in the dark. So not a lamp or lantern. That sure narrows the possibilities. A figurine?

Last edited:
You never answered my question, a fan of Dr Who?
It's actually a case of stumbling across a photo of Hartnell and thinking "He looks like he should be called Vince".
I was an eager fan when much younger, when we were allowed to sit on the tiger skin in headmaster's study for an hour a week to watch TV.
They should make an episode where the Doctor thwarts Boris Johnson, who I always thought would be a perfect adversary for him.

Not a figurine, sorry.

Attachments

• 4cb1.jpg
    4cb1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 4
It's actually a case of stumbling across a photo of Hartnell and thinking "He looks like he should be called Vince".
I was an eager fan when much younger, when we were allowed to sit on the tiger skin in headmaster's study for an hour a week to watch TV.
They should make an episode where the Doctor thwarts Boris Johnson, who I always thought would be a perfect adversary for him.

Not a figurine, sorry.
I thought the avatar looks very much like him:
Imm.jpg

Last edited:
I do, but I did spend an enjoyable quarter hour looking through google images of famous Germans.
Let's see if Grier Grier has got an idea of who he might be. If not, I'll solve it.
One thing upfront: He is German but he isn't Schiller or "Monsieur Gille" as it reads on his certificate of Honorary Citizenship which he received from the French Republic.

Last edited:
Yes unisex but as usual the dominent trope associates it with males.
Elderly males, inquisitive males, or both.

Ah but I use binoculars for astronomy. The item reputedly reveals clues. Similar construction materials.

Is it a Microscope Vince?

I have been busy and stretched, but glad to be back for a little while.

Warm Chicken soup wishes for your recovery Jessica.
Nourishing, healthy and easy to digest. 🥣🍲🌳🐓

Last edited:
Back