Guess The Item 🤔

we others have played 100s of Name the Items
Entirely reasonable - for some reason I thought you were amalgamating different threads. Anyway I'm not very sharp on modern celebrity.
Still unsure who Kanye is or what he does...

Last edited:
Handy air raid shelter for wardens/police?
Exactly! :thumbsu: Not just for them but for everyone taken by surprise and unable to reach a larger bunker. If you have a google picture search using "one-man bunker", you'll see the whole range of them.

Dacks be trousers. We decided to spell it wrong and apply it to anything you could hold up with a belt, but that's just us being Australian.
The proper snooty ones come from daks.com who aren't talking to us anymore.

Terry as he has forgotten his dacks lets add an N to his name. DRONGO.
:p
I just read it.
Ah, but then 'Drongo' doesn't rhyme as well with "Frodo",
Anyway my little nieces suggested Drogo for the Gnome's name. It was a present from them too. Their call. I like such things to scatter about and 3 garden Buddha statues I need to repaint. Another job on a long list.

Craig, I'm fine with a different slant to the guessing game. I like those tv quiz shows and the radio ones too, no matter the topic. Even quiz nights Vince and I went to too, and did well in them thanks more to Vince than me.
I like the guessing narrowing down the possibilities, with help of a little Set theory like Venn diagrams.

Reading through those guesses of your item Thomas I was thinking it was a rubbish bin, never a one person bomb shelter. Nice item and well done Vince.

How does the Christmas party work Craig?
I must have missed the last one.

So, is it a 'Who am I?' or a 'What am I?' ?
I'm ready.

Both?
Ok, I thought was one or the other. No worries, I'll get the gist of it with practice.

Is the person male, female or other?

Likewise, is the role (the "what") male or female dominated, or about the same?

Back