Guess The Item 🤔

Yup, indeed Glasses. Well done! 👩‍🏫

I didn't think it'd go on so long!
It was harder than I'd thought.🎉

Your turn Thomas, no rush..👨‍🎓
OK. I saw my item for the first time in a film the other day. It was used in the past (which I didn't know) and I thought it was a thing of the past but it is apparently still being used by some people, not many I should assume. Wonder if you know the item?

I might know it?

Is it something we humans ingest, like Snuff (powdered tobacco) or even chewing tobacco?

Is it a thing with a purpose like a Sextant?

Maybe a Viking type ship compass with a magnetic stone pointing north, on a piece of wood floating in a bucket of water?

Still up, Terry? I'd have known that a compass was used in the past. ;)
No, it's used outside the body. It has no use if not applied to the body.
It has a purpose, but not a technical one. Takes some technologies to produce it, though.
No compass.

I'm a night Owl. Always have been. It seems I don't need as much sleep as I age and my bladder is fine with 6 hours sleep.

What sort of material/s is it made from?
ie, Animal (deceased), Vegetable or Mineral?

Is it decorative?

Is it to do with music?

Is it an item of clothing including shoes and hats?

What sort of material/s is it made from?
ie, Animal (deceased), Vegetable or Mineral?
The one I saw was made of metal, modern ones may also be made of plastic

Is it decorative?
It might be to some as a spin-off but that's not its main purpose.

Is it to do with music?
Not at all.

Is it an item of clothing including shoes and hats?
No, it's not.

Hint: As I said, it must be applied to the body for a specific reason which is neither medical nor fashion-induced. Think about the most dominant influence on people in the past.

You're not there yet. Let's appreciate the info again. I said it was very likely more often used in the past than it is today. I'm not sure if they had metallic body paint in the form you are showing, Craig. Or that armour would still be used today at least by some people.
No one seems to have considered my hint that it was used due to the most dominant influence on people in the past, let me specify, for 1.5 thousands years. What could that be?
In this respect Craig's neck stretcher comes closest to my item. But they were used for cosmetic or status reasons not because of a specific metaphysical influence.

Last edited:
Is it to do with the seven metals and their healing properties. I am still in the dark over the item tho.

Is it to do with the 7 metals and their healing properties. What the item is I still dont have a clue.
Good point, but no. Can you answer this question: What has been the overriding spiritual influence on man for at least two thousand years? The correct answer will bring you on the right track.

Back