Home of Australian Grassroots Cricket

Richie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Post items pertaining to all grassroots cricket such as State Premier (club) or Community Cricket.

Last edited:

Here’s the match link for my colts match on Sunday.

Not really sure when I’m batting or bowling, but I’m a tall, brown haired fast bowler (Cody Hanna). There is another fast bowler in the team that’s exactly the same height as me and also has brown hair (Michael Keech) but I’m 99% sure he’ll be opening the bowling and I’ll be first/second change.

As much as I’d like to open it’s my first match with the club so fair is fair.

Here’s the match link for my colts match on Sunday.

Not really sure when I’m batting or bowling, but I’m a tall, brown haired fast bowler (Cody Hanna). There is another fast bowler in the team that’s exactly the same height as me and also has brown hair (Michael Keech) but I’m 99% sure he’ll be opening the bowling and I’ll be first/second change.

As much as I’d like to open it’s my first match with the club so fair is fair.
Thanks for link Cody. Wont the live stream carry your names?

You set for your season starter Cody. A lot will depend on how you go regards staying in the first X1. Go out and kill em.

You set for your season starter Cody. A lot will depend on how you go regards staying in the first X1. Go out and kill em.

Just went for an early morning fish and had a 41cm Tailor for breakfast so I’m loaded up on energy .

Getting to the ground at 10 for warmups.

This is my first summer bowling pace, and this match is a T20, so to be honest I’m not super fussed about taking wickets and I’m just planning on smacking it into a hard length and being hard to score off of.

If I get given a new ball or first change I’ll probably bowl a bit more aggressively, but I doubt I’ll get the new pill over some other blokes in the team.

I was originally not even going to bowl at 15 overs in but I think I made enough eye contact with the captain that he put me on.

Was happy with how I bowled though. I’m good at reading batsmen and keeping them quiet if I need to do death bowling is fine by me.

Get some wickets from blokes slogging me off a length too

Oh apparently the scheduled stream had the wrong times or something so it’s not working. I believe it’s still recording it though.

That big partnership between Burridge and Chaudhry meant you did not bat. Perhaps next game you will show what you can do with the willow.

Last edited:
Back