Is Powar going to make his mark this series

gunrunner30

There is something about this guy, the slowness with which he moves, the confidence, the unique style of bowling, a certain zing. The West Indian batsmen will be tempted to hit him out of the park, due to the slow loop, batsmen friendly conditions and the small grounds. So either he will take a lot of wickets or he could be hit out of the team. I really enjoy watching him though as he seems to attack the macho element of the batsman

He's injured for the first 2 ODI's, though. I have always found Powar to be quick across the green, maybe that has changed during the period between his last playing and his comeback.

Powar is a good companion for Bhajji, but is he better than Murali Kartik? He picks up wickets, that i'll give him...
Lets see how he fares in the Carribean.

he should lose some of his adipose first
grin.gif

yeah..he is the most unfit player on our team as of now . Am i right ?

He has all the makings of a talented multi dimensional player that India has been looking for a long period of time.He needs to be given a chance higher up in the order to display his potential.Overall Chappel has done a good job of grooming youngsters in the team and Yuvi along with Agarkar have been a revelation under his guidance and direction.

Back