Local talent

A

Armageddon*

Local talent

Got any talented cricketers (bar yourselves, trumpet blowers :p) you want to give a shout out to? Players that could excel in a higher grade, whether that be state, local, district or even the 4th grade.

Give them a shout out right here @|

Re: Local talent

Armageddon*;97806 said:
Got any talented cricketers (bar yourselves, trumpet blowers :p) you want to give a shout out to? Players that could excel in a higher grade, whether that be state, local, district or even the 4th grade.

Give them a shout out right here @|

i coached this kid last year underfeated premiership captian willy u/17'a averaged 60.36 made over 50 every time he batterd exept twice he made 9 in the last game of the year and made 42 not out chasing 70 odd in the semi final.opened up, great leader, set the tempo......top score of 96 off 98 balls in the granny. should be playin district cricket but im sorry lads but we have lost another talented kid to the tac cup:)

weapons05/06;99653 said:
i coached this kid last year underfeated premiership captian willy u/17'a averaged 60.36 made over 50 every time he batterd exept twice he made 9 in the last game of the year and made 42 not out chasing 70 odd in the semi final.opened up, great leader, set the tempo......top score of 96 off 98 balls in the granny. should be playin district cricket but im sorry lads but we have lost another talented kid to the tac cup:)

Does the boy have a name?

Yeah me mate Anthony Barton. Should be cracking the ones at Melbourne Uni this year. Had a poor year last year up until the finals, score 149 and 120 in the two finals, with Uni losing them both!:p

Also Dave Scott, very promising cricketer, training with the Vic U19s also, but might be going back to the local club this season after not getting a fair run at Footscray last season.

Also keep an eye on Shane Giese. Left Arm quick plying his trade at Melbourne. VIS member and has got his back right. Dare I say it, watch out if your playing him!

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;99668 said:
Does the boy have a name?

fin adamson is his name
also has made big tons in the WILLY 3rds 148 last year. the year before made 126 as a 16 year old in the 4ths
another 1 of my boys james gillard is having a crack at melb this year handy leggy and bats in the top order so look out for him.....
played vic 17's last year as a 15 year old should go well;)
another kid for ya also played at willy sean sturrok played in melb 3rds n 4ths took 5 for 35 in the dees loosing g/f in the 4ths as a 15 year old left arm leggy also played vic u/17's...... a lot of talent has left the jounior ranks down at williamstown more to come too

weapons05/06;99718 said:
fin adamson is his name
also has made big tons in the WILLY 3rds 148 last year. the year before made 126 as a 16 year old in the 4ths
another 1 of my boys james gillard is having a crack at melb this year handy leggy and bats in the top order so look out for him.....
played vic 17's last year as a 15 year old should go well;)
another kid for ya also played at willy sean sturrok played in melb 3rds n 4ths took 5 for 35 in the dees loosing g/f in the 4ths as a 15 year old left arm leggy also played vic u/17's...... a lot of talent has left the jounior ranks down at williamstown more to come too

sorry i said these boys played in the vic u/17's they played in the 15's squad

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;99840 said:
Whats David Seeber doing?

have you herd of him?dunno mate we were trying to get him back to willy but the last thing i herd was that he was working in real estate and working on w/ends so he wasnt playing.i havnt seen his name in any melb sides for the last couple of years so the rumor must be true...another quality kid from willy.
have you herd anything about him?:confused:

tom reece,top scored for essendon 4ths in their winning finals assault,last year.Great young kid with the right temperement to go places......Rh bat,medium pace swing bowler,tho hes never gunna get big bags of wickets,he will eventually make premier grade,and make a lot of runs,still only 16/17.big future.

Keep guessing;309644 said:
kid called anthony domini, i versed him last year and he had an average of 326

the kid is a solid bat but i believe plenty of 20s and 30s retired got him to his big average,
didnt make the under 14s north east falcons side this year, which isnt overly strong, so i dont think theres anything to get massively excited about

to defend anthony, to falcons side isnt what it should be, sure you can say he didnt make it , but neither did ned taylor or shane doherty. two of the best spinning batsmen at that age. so i think maybe the process or the coach might be in the wrong.

Keep guessing;309655 said:
oh and also shane doherty! made 6 50's last year and is very handy with the ball

'the lion' what do you think of shane doherty?
i rekon his wrap abit to big, his good but nothing speacial, what do u rekon?

i like asain boys;309675 said:
'the lion' what do you think of shane doherty?
i rekon his wrap abit to big, his good but nothing speacial, what do u rekon?

seen him a few times,
good solid bat and an okay spinner
i agree he shouldve made the falcons side this yr

Back