mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

bomber27;270820 said:
GrassOnTheWicket;270798 said:
Had a look at last weeks side that was selected. I knew every player. Who are these new guys making up Pacco's new batting line up?

Haven't seen the side that was selected, but i'm thinking there may be a late change. The bloke i'm thinking of was hampered by an injury last season and can cause absolute carnage when on song.

bomber27;270825 said:
What happened, didn't enjoy retirement?:D

Ha Ha. I had a look at what my Saturdays would be like during Summer if i wasnt playing cricket, and i was at the mercy of my missus, and that meant shopping every Saturday. Thanks but no thanks.:D

Komodo Dragon;270794 said:
Nah just the standard hand-job deals with the St Andrews boys again. Sorry I meant to say hand-shake deals.
What about you blokes fingering yourselfs. Sorry i meant finger pointing at each other, when things go wrong.

RooBoy;270839 said:
GrassOnTheWicket;270833 said:
you need to be more specific than that Grassonthewicket.

i assume you are talking about terranova. only whispers i have heard is Mcgowans left East Cob to play at pacco.

so who there gun bats????:confused:

Mcgowans def at Pacco, and both selected last week in the A Turf. My guess is the GUN bat he is talking about, is probably Robbie Pianalto. I think they have lost more players than they have picked up.

bomber27;270820 said:
Haven't seen the side that was selected, but i'm thinking there may be a late change. The bloke i'm thinking of was hampered by an injury last season and can cause absolute carnage when on song.

i assume you are talking about terranova. only whispers i have heard is Mcgowans left East Cob to play at pacco.

bomber27;270820 said:

You should change your name to GrassOnTheWicketOnTheGrass

bomber27;270825 said:
What happened, didn't enjoy retirement?:D

Ha Ha. I had a look at what my Saturdays would be like during Summer if i wasnt playing cricket, and i was at the mercy of my missus, and that meant shopping every Saturday. Thanks but no thanks.:D

RooBoy;270839 said:

I don't think you should be questioning my judgement on this game. Your side isn't as good as it looked last year. Your bowling stocks look as though they have been depleted somewhat.

If i were you i would be questioning your own passion for the game.

RooBoy;270839 said:

Mcgowans def at Pacco, and both selected last week in the A Turf. My guess is the GUN bat he is talking about, is probably Robbie Pianalto. I think they have lost more players than they have picked up.

bomber27;270820 said:

You should change your name to GrassOnTheWicketOnTheGrass

GrassOnTheWicket;271029 said:
My last post is directed at you "mmvca".

So now you want to question my commitment to my club? Ask anyone who i have played with or against and ask them if i give 100% when im out on the field.

Im almost always one of the last to leave our rooms every week, i have been on the commitee in the past, i am a former coach of the club, and so on. I am also a current member of the MMVCA board, so i dont think i have any commitment problems.

A couple of weeks ago, i told Brad Hunter that my heart wasnt in it, and that i didnt really want to play and put my teammates at jeapordy. It was the right decision at the time. The last thing i wanted to do was let my mates, or my club down, by playing when i wasnt really commited to it.

Over the last 10 or so days i have thought about it alot, and my desire to play has been renewed and i look forward to the coming season with a lot more passion than i did 10 days ago.

Is there any other cheap shots you can think of?

RooBoy;270839 said:

I don't think you should be questioning my judgement on this game. Your side isn't as good as it looked last year. Your bowling stocks look as though they have been depleted somewhat.

If i were you i would be questioning your own passion for the game.

Settle down "mmvca". Your committment to local cricket is second to none. Not many people give up their time and efforts for the club and game as you have. Just wondering if the passion was still there?

mmvca;271044 said:
So now you want to question my commitment to my club? Ask anyone who i have played with or against and ask them if i give 100% when im out on the field.

Im almost always one of the last to leave our rooms every week, i have been on the commitee in the past, i am a former coach of the club, and so on. I am also a current member of the MMVCA board, so i dont think i have any commitment problems.

A couple of weeks ago, i told Brad Hunter that my heart wasnt in it, and that i didnt really want to play and put my teammates at jeapordy. It was the right decision at the time. The last thing i wanted to do was let my mates, or my club down, by playing when i wasnt really commited to it.

Grass on the wicket you have to be stupid to question mmvca's commitment and passion to the club and cricket in general. i play with mmvca. all off last season he was one of if not the first to turn up to training early every week and not ashamed to be their along time after training is finished having a few beers and shit stirring a few blokes. He is clearly the most dedicated player i have played with at his age and always i mean always puts his body on the line week in week out and is one of the greatest driving forces to the success.I idol myself on his dedication and passion for cricket and only wish i could be half the clubman he is.
I could tell that 10 days ago his heart wasnt in it and he was honest and upfront about it. He didnt jeapordise any of the side by his decision and knew it was in the best interest of the club. St. Mary's wants players that are keen to play and this is what this season is built around. He didnt feel up to it and it was fair enough. But i can tell u he is now back on board and very keen to prove mostly to himself that he can still mix it with the best and is a major part of this years onslaut at the flag.

This year is for you mmvca.
Go the Mary's!
p.s i dont blame u wanting to fill in ur saturdays rather than shopping i would to. and grass on the wicket before u make comments make sure you know who u are reffering to because you were wrong about that one.

bcricket ;)

GrassOnTheWicket;271029 said:
My last post is directed at you "mmvca".

Over the last 10 or so days i have thought about it alot, and my desire to play has been renewed and i look forward to the coming season with a lot more passion than i did 10 days ago.

mmvca;271044 said:

Gee get the miniture violin out mmvca, sounds like your telling us a life story. And you only joined the comp this year.

Why you so keen on justifying your decision to grassonwicket. ???

Settle down "mmvca". Your committment to local cricket is second to none. Not many people give up their time and efforts for the club and game as you have. Just wondering if the passion was still there?

GrassOnTheWicket;271047 said:

Yes it is.

mmvca;271044 said:

Grass on the wicket you have to be stupid to question mmvca's commitment and passion to the club and cricket in general. i play with mmvca. all off last season he was one of if not the first to turn up to training early every week and not ashamed to be their along time after training is finished having a few beers and shit stirring a few blokes. He is clearly the most dedicated player i have played with at his age and always i mean always puts his body on the line week in week out and is one of the greatest driving forces to the success.I idol myself on his dedication and passion for cricket and only wish i could be half the clubman he is.
I could tell that 10 days ago his heart wasnt in it and he was honest and upfront about it. He didnt jeapordise any of the side by his decision and knew it was in the best interest of the club. St. Mary's wants players that are keen to play and this is what this season is built around. He didnt feel up to it and it was fair enough. But i can tell u he is now back on board and very keen to prove mostly to himself that he can still mix it with the best and is a major part of this years onslaut at the flag.

Go the Mary's!
p.s i dont blame u wanting to fill in ur saturdays rather than shopping i would to. and grass on the wicket before u make comments make sure you know who u are reffering to because you were wrong about that one.

bcricket ;)

mmvca;271044 said:

Welcome Back mmvca!!

I look foward to making my debut with you (in round 3 I hope).

This is my first season in the MMVCA and after reading a few of the posts today, I have come to the conclusion St.Andrews must be a very good cricket team.

I have a Q, why are St.Marys not rated at all? They lost the GF last year by 1 run and by all accounts they had there chances to win it. From what I have seen they look like they have the abilty to score runs and there bowling looks solid.

Why are they not rated?

Kingy:cool:

mmvca;271044 said:

Gee get the miniture violin out mmvca, sounds like your telling us a life story. And you only joined the comp this year.

bcricket;271050 said:

Go the Mary's!

bcricket ;)

Geee another miniture violin!! this tread is becoming all soft and fluffy with all this talk about paasion and committ,ment to cricket.

We are playing park cricket, not representing our country!!!

Yes yes we all know now how committed mmvca is to cricket and St Marys and how all his players support him.....great.....fantastic!!!!

please can we now get back to important cricket matters, like who is gonna win tommorrow, rather than this wishy washy female chatroom talk!!!

GrassOnTheWicket;271047 said:

Yes it is.

RooBoy;271063 said:
Geee another miniture violin!! this tread is becoming all soft and fluffy with all this talk about paasion and committ,ment to cricket.

Yes yes we all know now how committed mmvca is to cricket and St Marys and how all his players support him.....great.....fantastic!!!!

please can we now get back to important cricket matters, like who is gonna win tommorrow, rather than this wishy washy female chatroom talk!!!

I would would prefer to be in a female chatroom than read all this shit regarding St.Andrews.

kingy:cool:

mmvca;271044 said:

Welcome Back mmvca!!

This is my first season in the MMVCA and after reading a few of the posts today, I have come to the conclusion St.Andrews must be a very good cricket team.

I have a Q, why are St.Marys not rated at all? They lost the GF last year by 1 run and by all accounts they had there chances to win it. From what I have seen they look like they have the abilty to score runs and there bowling looks solid.

Why are they not rated?

kingy;271062 said:
Welcome Back mmvca!!

Why are they not rated?

Kingy if I hear anything more about St Andrews or St Marys I think I will throw up! Seems the old line of 'no one remembers who finished second' has been taken to a new level. It seems everyone have forgotten them all together. B Harris will obviously leave a massive hole and maybe there are a few that believe that hole might not be filled.:cool:

bcricket;271050 said:

Go the Mary's!

bcricket ;)

GrassOnTheWicket;271026 said:
RooBoy;270839 said:

When i look back at the St Marys V Paco results from last year it looks like the St Marys bowling line up didnt have to do much after they hit 4/250 in a one day game against you bloke, so if it goes the same way this year there bowling line up might be light up but you guys will have to hope McGowan get early wickets or it will end up the same as last year with the St Marys bowlers have a easy day

RooBoy;271063 said:

I would would prefer to be in a female chatroom than read all this shit regarding St.Andrews.

kingy:cool:

Guru14;271073 said:
Kingy if I hear anything more about St Andrews or St Marys I think I will throw up! Seems the old line of 'no one remembers who finished second' has been taken to a new level. It seems everyone have forgotten them all together. B Harris will obviously leave a massive hole and maybe there are a few that believe that hole might not be filled.:cool:

There is noone by the name of B. Harris that left st.mary's. if you are talking about darren harris he will leave a holw but gaurantee it will be filled even if it means an extra load on other players but im fairly confident we can get through it. we do have 5 bowlers that all can take wickets and will be a fairly strong attack probably not the best but can hold its own in a long day.

bcricket;)

kingy;271062 said:
Welcome Back mmvca!!

Why are they not rated?

mmvca;271044 said:

Is this u Dakes

GrassOnTheWicket;271026 said:
RooBoy;270839 said:

When i look back at the St Marys V Paco results from last year it looks like the St Marys bowling line up didnt have to do much after they hit 4/250 in a one day game against you bloke, so if it goes the same way this year there bowling line up might be light up but you guys will have to hope McGowan get early wickets or it will end up the same as last year with the St Marys bowlers have a easy day

bcricket;271080 said:
There is noone by the name of B. Harris that left st.mary's. if you are talking about darren harris he will leave a holw but gaurantee it will be filled even if it means an extra load on other players but im fairly confident we can get through it. we do have 5 bowlers that all can take wickets and will be a fairly strong attack probably not the best but can hold its own in a long day.

bcricket;)

Sorry boys Darren Harris was who I was speaking about

Guru14;271073 said:

bcricket;)

RooBoy;271060 said:

Because i dont appreciate people assasinating my character. Im a proud person and i willl defend myself anyday.

As for joining the comp this year, yeah just goes to show how much you know.

mmvca;271044 said:

Is this u Dakes

mmvca;271171 said:
Because i dont appreciate people assasinating my character. Im a proud person and i willl defend myself anyday.

As for joining the comp this year, yeah just goes to show how much you know.
Yeah stuff em mmvca, people who know and played with ya know the truth, thats all that matters , not people who think they know everyting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back