mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

kingy;290926 said:
Well, all I can say is I no its not me, and I have had people ask me if it is. At the end of the day if you take his stuff seriously than maybe you should not read what he writes.
Personally it did not worry me when he was slagging me off, he has changed his tune with me as I bit back and he new I did not take his crap seriously, as most things I post on here are not serious ( i have the odd post that is).
If every one keeps coming on here saying he is going to get banned from here there and everywhere thats what he wants. Do you think he is going to walk up to you and say hi im FFNB?
I personally don't have a problem with him but Im probably older than most and have heard it all before.
My personal view is, just relax chill out and dont take it serious, but if you want to find out who it really is why dont you go through all his posts and find a clue to who it is, maybe the smallest comment he has made can lead you to which club he is from ( i watch law and order ) or if you want to take it all the way contact BIGCRICKET for his i.p. details, end of ball game!

Kingy

Kingy if you were watching Law & Order you would know it is against the law to hand peoples details out, we would not want the good people of Big Cricket ending up in court over a silly mistake!
Also this is a forum not a kids playsite, it's the old sticks and stones line.

Now Kingy even know i have had to give you a backhand lets not have hard feelings towards each other. Plus i thought you would've been a CSI watcher.

Looks like more rain on the way this weekend, we may get an early start to the Xams break... Ho ho ho

kingy;290926 said:
Well, all I can say is I no its not me, and I have had people ask me if it is. At the end of the day if you take his stuff seriously than maybe you should not read what he writes.
Personally it did not worry me when he was slagging me off, he has changed his tune with me as I bit back and he new I did not take his crap seriously, as most things I post on here are not serious ( i have the odd post that is).
If every one keeps coming on here saying he is going to get banned from here there and everywhere thats what he wants. Do you think he is going to walk up to you and say hi im FFNB?
I personally don't have a problem with him but Im probably older than most and have heard it all before.
My personal view is, just relax chill out and dont take it serious, but if you want to find out who it really is why dont you go through all his posts and find a clue to who it is, maybe the smallest comment he has made can lead you to which club he is from ( i watch law and order ) or if you want to take it all the way contact BIGCRICKET for his i.p. details, end of ball game!

Kingy

Kingy if you were watching Law & Order you would know it is against the law to hand peoples details out, we would not want the good people of Big Cricket ending up in court over a silly mistake!

Now Kingy even know i have had to give you a backhand lets not have hard feelings towards each other. Plus i thought you would've been a CSI watcher.

Looks like more rain on the way this weekend, we may get an early start to the Xams break... Ho ho ho

Originally Posted by wal05 t
"long is a gun! i would take him in our team! im sure most a grade clubs would.

perhaps west coburg could trade him for milky or pas. they would be suited to the mats i think."

evan is a fine bat and good on him for taking it up on turf to make an excellent ton.

I certainly agree with the pas situation, definately a very overrated player and someone like evan would make a real difference to the way the club (wc) makes their selections based on performances consistently....

Originally Posted by wal05 t
"long is a gun! i would take him in our team! im sure most a grade clubs would.

perhaps west coburg could trade him for milky or pas. they would be suited to the mats i think."

evan is a fine bat and good on him for taking it up on turf to make an excellent ton.

I certainly agree with the pas situation, definately a very overrated player and someone like evan would make a real difference to the way the club (wc) makes their selections based on performances consistently....

wheres the variation;290950 said:
haha no i'am not him fellas, just a keen on follower!
apparently he has contemplating a change to fulltime offspin ?

word is longy just needs a keeper who can catch and he will be taking more wickets than most!

wheres the variation;290950 said:
haha no i'am not him fellas, just a keen on follower!
apparently he has contemplating a change to fulltime offspin ?

word is longy just needs a keeper who can catch and he will be taking more wickets than most!

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;291213 said:

FFNB - we would still play next week as a one dayer wouldn't we? Does that mean you are not available next week? :p

FFNB - we would still play next week as a one dayer wouldn't we? Does that mean you are not available next week? :p

burrito;290580 said:
So who thinks that big bucks Roger Murray has been value for money????
has been tucked away at 4 or 5 so far and both times has been found out with the bat! hasn't done much with the ball either. maybe he is simply there to develop youngsters and is really not that good a cricketer. if so maybe its time to stop hiding and have a hit. lucky that punky is a gun or murray would have been found out more than twice. ross terranovaesc?

sm won't get there

Burrito, it would seem strange that you would be surprised a number 4 or 5 bat is 'tucked' away at number 4 or 5??????????? I've been told he has been trying to work on a batting lineup which best suits the side unfortunately the side hasn't batted. Do you measure success of a captain coach by what he does individually or what the club has been able to achieve in a season where he has been in charge. I think his individual results would be a bonus and the club should and does come first.

There is no doubting Punky is a very good cricket who provides the foundation for the side but there are some good young players who will show everyone that Merlo is a better side/club this year. From all reports there is pressure from each grade when it comes to selection and the task to create a better club would appear to be going to plan.

Stay tuned as Roger Murray and Merlo will put some pressure on when it counts the most and with a reasonable run after Xmas the sky's the limit. I hope for Roger's sake he is on as much as you say to have to put up with the bullsh*t you have written about him!

burrito;290580 said:
So who thinks that big bucks Roger Murray has been value for money????
has been tucked away at 4 or 5 so far and both times has been found out with the bat! hasn't done much with the ball either. maybe he is simply there to develop youngsters and is really not that good a cricketer. if so maybe its time to stop hiding and have a hit. lucky that punky is a gun or murray would have been found out more than twice. ross terranovaesc?

sm won't get there

Burrito, it would seem strange that you would be surprised a number 4 or 5 bat is 'tucked' away at number 4 or 5??????????? I've been told he has been trying to work on a batting lineup which best suits the side unfortunately the side hasn't batted. Do you measure success of a captain coach by what he does individually or what the club has been able to achieve in a season where he has been in charge. I think his individual results would be a bonus and the club should and does come first.

There is no doubting Punky is a very good cricket who provides the foundation for the side but there are some good young players who will show everyone that Merlo is a better side/club this year. From all reports there is pressure from each grade when it comes to selection and the task to create a better club would appear to be going to plan.

Stay tuned as Roger Murray and Merlo will put some pressure on when it counts the most and with a reasonable run after Xmas the sky's the limit. I hope for Roger's sake he is on as much as you say to have to put up with the bullsh*t you have written about him!

FFNB - I can verify 100% that BIGCRICKET are very ethical and very conscious about their legal obligations (from recent conversations) so YES you are right - they wont give those details out but they will give the IP address if the Police (or other possible authorities) request it from them. They have no choice. As I work in the Telco industry I know how that works.

Saying that they will not get a request unless there has been a possible criminal act - including fraud / slander etc. So it comes down the the person on the receiving end of a lot of the 'sticks and stones' on here and if they take offence enough to follow through!

Just a heads up to how I understand it.

Happy to be corrected!

FFNB - I can verify 100% that BIGCRICKET are very ethical and very conscious about their legal obligations (from recent conversations) so YES you are right - they wont give those details out but they will give the IP address if the Police (or other possible authorities) request it from them. They have no choice. As I work in the Telco industry I know how that works.

Saying that they will not get a request unless there has been a possible criminal act - including fraud / slander etc. So it comes down the the person on the receiving end of a lot of the 'sticks and stones' on here and if they take offence enough to follow through!

Just a heads up to how I understand it.

Happy to be corrected!

wetdeck;291243 said:

haha big wraps on him hey!!
but whats this one catch your blokes told me about. app. you took a rip snorter behind the stumps? (b/w thighs?)

and FFNB shut up mate, just get a life bud. stop talking shit.

wetdeck;291243 said:

haha big wraps on him hey!!
but whats this one catch your blokes told me about. app. you took a rip snorter behind the stumps? (b/w thighs?)

and FFNB shut up mate, just get a life bud. stop talking shit.

FFNB, it would appear that everything you write has been put into context with that observation..... you obviously know nothing about the game, the rules, the players or obviously the ability to think! Well done son you have proved to those who didn't already think you are a goose that you are.:D

FFNB, it would appear that everything you write has been put into context with that observation..... you obviously know nothing about the game, the rules, the players or obviously the ability to think! Well done son you have proved to those who didn't already think you are a goose that you are.:D

13 Dec, 20 Dec(1:00 PM) East Coburg v St Marys
13 Dec, 20 Dec(1:00 PM) St Andrews v West Coburg
13 Dec, 20 Dec(1:00 PM) St Francis de Sales v Sunshine Heights
13 Dec, 20 Dec(1:00 PM) Pascoe Vale v The Socials
13 Dec, 20 Dec(1:00 PM) Merlynston Hadfield v Glenroy
13 Dec, 20 Dec(1:00 PM) Barkly Street Uniting Church Cricket Club v Haig Amateurs

There are some interesting games this week boys, I know it's early and if you ask FFNB they probably won't play this round but who do we all think are possible winners.

INO, St Marys are doing everything right and should win, St Andrews I think will outbat Westy although should be a cracker. St Francis won't get it all their own way against SH, the Heighters have picked up a couple of batsman and if you like bowling on their legs you will pay. I think Merlo will get the chocolates against Glenroy which will put Gelnroy's season under plenty of pressure. Pascoe Vale and Socials whould play out a nil all draw!!!!!!! Toss a coin with that game and I think Haig are due for a win, so I think they will just get over the line against BS. If young Tran gets going it mayb all over for Haig though, he is a good bat- Stay Off his pads

13 Dec, 20 Dec(1:00 PM) Barkly Street Uniting Church Cricket Club v Haig Amateurs

There are some interesting games this week boys, I know it's early and if you ask FFNB they probably won't play this round but who do we all think are possible winners.

INO, St Marys are doing everything right and should win, St Andrews I think will outbat Westy although should be a cracker. St Francis won't get it all their own way against SH, the Heighters have picked up a couple of batsman and if you like bowling on their legs you will pay. I think Merlo will get the chocolates against Glenroy which will put Gelnroy's season under plenty of pressure. Pascoe Vale and Socials whould play out a nil all draw!!!!!!! Toss a coin with that game and I think Haig are due for a win, so I think they will just get over the line against BS. If young Tran gets going it mayb all over for Haig though, he is a good bat- Stay Off his pads

Guru14;291282 said:

Guru will your tips change if the games are one-dayers?

Guru14;291282 said:

Guru will your tips change if the games are one-dayers?

Kingy, Your advice sounds just like the way you bat - Well calculated and cool as a cucumber! For the record, I take all the rubbish talk on this site with a grain of salt and generally find it amusing.

My concern is the possibility of a team mate hiding behind his computer slagging off the blokes he plays with and I can't cop that. You're right, I'm gonna get on with it and ignore him, but if I find out he's a St Mary's member, he'll be dealt with.

Here's a challenge, if your batting with Zimmer this weekend.......... run him out. I reckon he's out for the red ink in an attempt to win the batting average!!!

Kingy, Your advice sounds just like the way you bat - Well calculated and cool as a cucumber! For the record, I take all the rubbish talk on this site with a grain of salt and generally find it amusing.

My concern is the possibility of a team mate hiding behind his computer slagging off the blokes he plays with and I can't cop that. You're right, I'm gonna get on with it and ignore him, but if I find out he's a St Mary's member, he'll be dealt with.

Here's a challenge, if your batting with Zimmer this weekend.......... run him out. I reckon he's out for the red ink in an attempt to win the batting average!!!

FFNB, Are you a student? Why would you want an early start to the "Xams" break.......Once again you present yourself as a moron;)

FFNB, Are you a student? Why would you want an early start to the "Xams" break.......Once again you present yourself as a moron;)

slipofthetongue;291360 said:
Hey Guru, maybe you should change your name to Mr Cricket...bc it looks like your the only one that thinks they know anything about this comp and the players!! Toss

After reading to the dribble on here for quite a while, he isnt the only the one who thinks he's 'Mr Cricket' of the mmvca. Is it now a crime to be able to post thoughts on an open forum? Thought not, if we have views we are open to post about them.

Hey Guru, maybe you should change your name to Mr Cricket...bc it looks like your the only one that thinks they know anything about this comp and the players!! Toss

After reading to the dribble on here for quite a while, he isnt the only the one who thinks he's 'Mr Cricket' of the mmvca. Is it now a crime to be able to post thoughts on an open forum? Thought not, if we have views we are open to post about them.

Slipofthetongue, as the Don has said this site is so that those who would like to express an opinion can just as you have done. So do you have an opinion on anything cricket or just here to summarise everyone elses posts, knucklehead!

Slipofthetongue, as the Don has said this site is so that those who would like to express an opinion can just as you have done. So do you have an opinion on anything cricket or just here to summarise everyone elses posts, knucklehead!

My Captain said:
3D you are joking aren't you. If you are not, here are some reasons Paco will never be any good. P. Falduto in the one's what a joke. R.Dickens opening the bowling what a joke. B&M. Pillini nearly every club they have been with is no longer with us. (just a rumor but is there a split between Cricket & Football clubs down at Paco land). Plus how did you afford J. McGowan (what a dumb move should of gone to a stronger club with better leadership to get the best out of him), What is he on after winning the bowling award last year, why would he go to a bottom of the ladder club if not for $$$$. Ross no runs in years. Juniors all but gone. All the in fighting that goes on. Plus alot more.
Bottom line is no good now and will be no good in the future.

Hello Plugger(Paul falduto) should no that??? has only had the one game and made a quick 30 plus. Dicko is now only playing b grade,mark is a gun bat and bowler and its Pallini?Ross is the no1 keeper in the comp and has been for years Billy is a legend at our club and play in A grade flags with pascoe so its natural he (jason) would come to play here not for $$$$$$$ so how f.... are you Big MOUTH Captain my Captain sounds like you are a Sucker...Larks! Lets stick it up them GO PACCO

My Captain said:
3D you are joking aren't you. If you are not, here are some reasons Paco will never be any good. P. Falduto in the one's what a joke. R.Dickens opening the bowling what a joke. B&M. Pillini nearly every club they have been with is no longer with us. (just a rumor but is there a split between Cricket & Football clubs down at Paco land). Plus how did you afford J. McGowan (what a dumb move should of gone to a stronger club with better leadership to get the best out of him), What is he on after winning the bowling award last year, why would he go to a bottom of the ladder club if not for $$$$. Ross no runs in years. Juniors all but gone. All the in fighting that goes on. Plus alot more.
Bottom line is no good now and will be no good in the future.

Hello Plugger(Paul falduto) should no that??? has only had the one game and made a quick 30 plus. Dicko is now only playing b grade,mark is a gun bat and bowler and its Pallini?Ross is the no1 keeper in the comp and has been for years Billy is a legend at our club and play in A grade flags with pascoe so its natural he (jason) would come to play here not for $$$$$$$ so how f.... are you Big MOUTH Captain my Captain sounds like you are a Sucker...Larks! Lets stick it up them GO PACCO

Larks, how did they let u get onto this forum. They should be screening all newcomers. :D

Terra might have been a good keeper but I don't think he's been up there in the last five years.

Larks, how did they let u get onto this forum. They should be screening all newcomers. :D

Terra might have been a good keeper but I don't think he's been up there in the last five years.

Guru14;291365 said:

Hey knucklehaed, that was my opinion, i will update you with some cricketing opinions in due course!!! LOL

Guru14;291365 said:

Hey knucklehaed, that was my opinion, i will update you with some cricketing opinions in due course!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back