mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

God's Gift To Cricket;222259 said:
Fitzpatrick has seen the light and has come to a real comp in the n.w.c.a.
i concur his choice of club is a little suspect considering he is a bowler, creating him even more of a challenge, and as for his fielding, it takes an even greater fielder to be able to spot a ball bouncing inconsistently then one comming straight at you.

now as for cross bat hacks, y is it every year the n.w.c.a. rep side deatroys the m.m.v.c.a. side? do answer me that one?

The n.w.c.a. powerhouse clubs would murder your pesent mobs.

This will all become even more clear when not the merger, but the hostle take over by Darth Terry and his stormtroopers cums in less then 12 months

Yours Faithfully
God's Gift To Cricket
Jesus "Take Action" Christ

1.Your A Grade Rep side plays our A mats Rep side, not our A Turf Rep side.

2.Our A Turf rep side plays Coburg Subbies, and has defeated them the last 3 years.

Your 'powerhouse' clubs, of whom Taylors Lakes are probably the only ones, how would they go on Turf wickets?

mmvca;222260 said:

2.Our A Turf rep side plays Coburg Subbies, and has defeated them the last 3 years.

Your 'powerhouse' clubs, of whom Taylors Lakes are probably the only ones, how would they go on Turf wickets?

2 season ago Taylors Lakes played Sub Districts Yarraville c.c. in a pracy, amassed 240 in 35 overs and had y.c.c. 8 for 80 after there 35. In the first innings 3 players were retired on 50.

Last season The Lions played v.t.c.a.'s Altona and was a similar story, keeping altona to 160 in 40 overs and then cruising past on there way to 220.

there is no need for me to go through there almighty team, as the results speak for themselves

God's Gift To Cricket

I think the word TOOL says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God's Gift To Cricket;222259 said:
Fitzpatrick has seen the light and has come to a real comp in the n.w.c.a.
i concur his choice of club is a little suspect considering he is a bowler, creating him even more of a challenge, and as for his fielding, it takes an even greater fielder to be able to spot a ball bouncing inconsistently then one comming straight at you.

now as for cross bat hacks, y is it every year the n.w.c.a. rep side deatroys the m.m.v.c.a. side? do answer me that one?

The n.w.c.a. powerhouse clubs would murder your pesent mobs.

This will all become even more clear when not the merger, but the hostle take over by Darth Terry and his stormtroopers cums in less then 12 months

Yours Faithfully
God's Gift To Cricket
Jesus "Take Action" Christ

God's Gift To Cricket;222298 said:
2 season ago Taylors Lakes played Sub Districts Yarraville c.c. in a pracy, amassed 240 in 35 overs and had y.c.c. 8 for 80 after there 35. In the first innings 3 players were retired on 50.

Last season The Lions played v.t.c.a.'s Altona and was a similar story, keeping altona to 160 in 40 overs and then cruising past on there way to 220.

there is no need for me to go through there almighty team, as the results speak for themselves

God's Gift To Cricket

you are a muppet.

mmvca;222260 said:

the Lakes play a Subbies side in a practice match every year! They have won convincingly every time!

The lakes players have all played subbies or higher.

mmvca;222260 said:

God's Gift To Cricket

God's Gift To Cricket

you are a muppet.

God's Gift To Cricket

You played ALL these sides in PRACTISE MATCHES! WOW i am very impressed! How stupid do i feel at the moment.:rolleyes:

God's Gift To Cricket

You could play our A Turf rep side, but hang on - that's right you play on the green rubbish!!!!!!!!

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN FORUM TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatnogood;222322 said:
You could play our A Turf rep side, but hang on - that's right you play on the green rubbish!!!!!!!!

funny how it was you so superior competition who approached the NWCA within the last 3 weeks begging for the merger to happen now!!!

your comp must be so good tosser!

God's Gift To Cricket

You played ALL these sides in PRACTISE MATCHES! WOW i am very impressed! How stupid do i feel at the moment.:rolleyes:

mmvca;222260 said:

Well lets put the taylors side up and you tell me hoe they would go on turf and against your turf sides!!!

In batting order as in the GF

Singh- Footscray and Sunshine 1st 11 opening batsmen
Morgan-Club champion 5000odd runs 600 last year
Cutajar-Former VTCA champion player Medal, Senior premierships senior div
S.Lee-Fromer Coburg numer 3 600 odd runs last year
Markham-Footscray 1st 11 opening bowler, VTCA Champion Medal
Thomas- South Melb 1st 11 opening bowler, R/U Subbies Champion Medal
McCaffery- Former Coburg no 5 and Wk
Just-Former Keilor 1st 11
McMullin-Former Keilor 1st 11 6000odd runs
A.Lee- 18yo opening bowler will play at high level
Harrison-22yo played whole carreer at Lakes will play higher

Put you best side up against that

I think the Lakes would go well on turf dont you

God's Gift To Cricket

MidnightFryer;222328 said:
funny how it was you so superior competition who approached the NWCA within the last 3 weeks begging for the merger to happen now!!!

Oh dear, if you had an idea tosser!!!!!

NWCA clubs voted for the merge over 12 months ago. MMVCA has not even contemplated it. NWCA have wanted to merge for the last few seasons. NOT MMVCA!!!!!!!

TOSSER. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatnogood;222322 said:

MidnightFryer;222329 said:
Well lets put the taylors side up and you tell me hoe they would go on turf and against your turf sides!!!

WHO CARES TOSSER. JUST IN CASE U DIDN'T NOTICE THIS IS NOT YOUR FORUM. SO GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmvca;222260 said:

MidnightFryer;222328 said:

Oh dear, if you had an idea tosser!!!!!

NWCA clubs voted for the merge over 12 months ago. MMVCA has not even contemplated it. NWCA have wanted to merge for the last few seasons. NOT MMVCA!!!!!!!

TOSSER. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

MidnightFryer;222329 said:

WHO CARES TOSSER. JUST IN CASE U DIDN'T NOTICE THIS IS NOT YOUR FORUM. SO GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatnogood;222338 said:
WE HAVE A WINNER. YOU ARE OFFICIAL THE DUMBEST KNOB JOCKEY ON BIG CRICKET.

champ, come up with some facts that back up your calls that all your sides would flog all nwca sides, i have put a side forward! why dont you!

This Is An Obvious Question But I Have To Ask It As Dumbo's From Nwca Need It Spelt Out.

What Is The Point???????????

We Have Never Heard Of Your Weak Pathetic Players And You Never Heard Of Ours So What Is Naming Them Going To Achieve. I Could Put Any Name Up And Make Some Stats And You Would Have No Idea.

Unless you have not noticed, cricket is played out on the ground and not on a computer.

whatnogood;222340 said:
This Is An Obvious Question But I Have To Ask It As Dumbo's From Nwca Need It Spelt Out.

What Is The Point???????????

We Have Never Heard Of Your Weak Pathetic Players And You Never Heard Of Ours So What Is Naming Them Going To Achieve. I Could Put Any Name Up And Make Some Stats And You Would Have No Idea.

Unless you have not noticed, cricket is played out on the ground and not on a computer.

name them you might be surprised! or do you not know the players in your comp

whatnogood;222338 said:
WE HAVE A WINNER. YOU ARE OFFICIAL THE DUMBEST KNOB JOCKEY ON BIG CRICKET.

champ, come up with some facts that back up your calls that all your sides would flog all nwca sides, i have put a side forward! why dont you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back