mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Well said, have been reading a lot crap on this site lately, then again everyone has got the right to say what they think. Things don't seem quite stable in the comp since my day, who is your preferred chairman? I was approached many years ago, big job, hard enough looking after one club let alone the whole comp. Hope things work out ok ;)

essendon2000;222737 said:
not you you bowl alot of pies
I didn't see you make any runs against the pies that you claim that I throw up when you were playing.
Those pies must not be too bad wickets in every game last season.
U R a knob. See you in round 18 at the G with your mates Hirdy and CDCA for a beer or two.

Well said, have been reading a lot crap on this site lately, then again everyone has got the right to say what they think. Things don't seem quite stable in the comp since my day, who is your preferred chairman? I was approached many years ago, big job, hard enough looking after one club let alone the whole comp. Hope things work out ok ;)

King of Swing;222795 said:

Preferred Chairman?? ha ha thats funny the comp doesnt have one and no one wants the job! Or at least thats what i heard last.

someone has to stand up!:confused:

essendon2000;222737 said:
not you you bowl alot of pies
I didn't see you make any runs against the pies that you claim that I throw up when you were playing.
Those pies must not be too bad wickets in every game last season.
U R a knob. See you in round 18 at the G with your mates Hirdy and CDCA for a beer or two.

King of Swing;222795 said:

Preferred Chairman?? ha ha thats funny the comp doesnt have one and no one wants the job! Or at least thats what i heard last.

old hack;222643 said:
I think we all should say a big thank you to Brett for all the work he has done in the past!!

I heard that all the clubs may have to nominate one person and then everyone will vote on those people. Not the best way to elect a president!!

What do you think mate?

What are our other options?

I think we all should say a big thank you to Brett for all the work he has done in the past!!

you cant be serious! is that anyway to leave a comp with no president!?

old hack;222643 said:

I heard that all the clubs may have to nominate one person and then everyone will vote on those people. Not the best way to elect a president!!

What do you think mate?

What are our other options?

you cant be serious! is that anyway to leave a comp with no president!?

RooBoy;222803 said:

Don't worry yourself to much RooBoy, I'm sure there will be a new Pres come next Wednesday night and all will be fine.

Out of interest RooBoy, which club are you from?

bomber27;222830 said:
Don't worry yourself to much RooBoy, there will be a new Pres come next Wednesday night and all will be fine.

well thats great to hear then............any hints, some one from Merlo?

East Coburg (but dont hold that against me!). Only play every so often and not in a high grade these days.
:(

RooBoy;222803 said:

Without leadership or direction, maybe it's time for the more proactive, or infact the entire Turf section, to join the VTCA before they are gobbled up by the power hungry NWCA. A hard wicket comp that has no idea on how to run turf cricket, they have tried before and failed.

RooBoy;222803 said:

Don't worry yourself to much RooBoy, I'm sure there will be a new Pres come next Wednesday night and all will be fine.

Ifya Adballs;222836 said:
Without leadership or direction, maybe it's time for the more proactive, or infact the entire Turf section, to join the VTCA before they are gobbled up by the power hungry NWCA. A hard wicket comp that has no idea on how to run turf cricket, they have tried before and failed.

surely thats not an option to join VTCA!

yes NWCA dont have a great record with cricket admin - enough said

bomber27;222830 said:
Don't worry yourself to much RooBoy, there will be a new Pres come next Wednesday night and all will be fine.

well thats great to hear then............any hints, some one from Merlo?

East Coburg (but dont hold that against me!). Only play every so often and not in a high grade these days.
:(

bomber27;222827 said:
So after all the talk FOS, you couldnt find anyone to take on the job.

The word is Heater may coach after chrsitmas when he returns from Echuca.

What you reckon FOS/ brisbane sluggers?

Just an idea being thrown around if current coach needs time for work

RooBoy;222803 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back