mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Young Gun

Old School;227927 said:
Hey Young Gun (Fitzy), I have heard from a good sourse that you are 100% signed at Gladstone Park, can you confirm or deny???
The last post that you made you said that you may be playing in the MMVCA.

Hey Fitz if your going does that mean your evil sidekick is going to or is he going elsewhere????;)

Re: mmvca

I Would have thought a long time player at one particular club would not slag them off! not to mention leave for no good reason!

My Captain said:
Flag St Andrews
champion G Tapner
batting D Jolley - M Harvey - G Tapner
bowling P Newton- S Wernham - H Karlson
chokers All the rest

I wonder what club I am from?????????????????
What about your self young fella, and how is the back feeling???

Re: Young Gun

Old School;227927 said:
Hey Young Gun (Fitzy), I have heard from a good sourse that you are 100% signed at Gladstone Park, can you confirm or deny???
The last post that you made you said that you may be playing in the MMVCA.

Hey Fitz if your going does that mean your evil sidekick is going to or is he going elsewhere????;)

Hey Guys is there any news about any big signings to any clubs or any news on people who have left teams to go elsewhere??? West coburg have lost tarek havnt they??

God's Gift To Cricket;228411 said:
he fields as bad as that n.fitzpatrick bowls
Well Ma. Costello must field like Andrew Symonds, Fitzy is a good bowler and if he goes to Gladstone Park will leave a big hole in the Socials.

Deadly Weapon;228412 said:
na krusty doesnt field that bad, that fitzpatrick bowls sum real rubbish, is going to get punnished in the nwca
Who do you play for Deadly Weapon?
If Fitzy bowls rubbish, how is it the year that he didn't play at Socials (went to Nth Melb) Socials did not make the Finals??

Hey Guys is there any news about any big signings to any clubs or any news on people who have left teams to go elsewhere??? West coburg have lost tarek havnt they??

Old School;228678 said:
If Fitzy bowls rubbish, how is it the year that he didn't play at Socials (went to Nth Melb) Socials did not make the Finals??

dont let him work you up Old School!!

God's Gift To Cricket;228411 said:
he fields as bad as that n.fitzpatrick bowls
Well Ma. Costello must field like Andrew Symonds, Fitzy is a good bowler and if he goes to Gladstone Park will leave a big hole in the Socials.

Old School;228678 said:

lol dnt worry boys i no both of em very well im just havin a bit of a joke, but they do both no i wood punish them

Deadly Weapon;228412 said:
na krusty doesnt field that bad, that fitzpatrick bowls sum real rubbish, is going to get punnished in the nwca

So fellas, how are we looking for this up coming season. I'm pretty confident we will be climbing up the ladder again, with some new additions coming on board and a couple of players returning.
Start pre season on the 10th.

Old School;228678 said:

dont let him work you up Old School!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back