NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

FoUr MoRe;290944 said:
hows the eye baz :D

i think its good that rivergum have the quickest bowler in the comp but bowls without luck on this synthetic stuff

The eye is fine, have spent the last three days copping it from everyone - even the wife?

Is he really the quickest?

Bazza;290949 said:
The eye is fine, have spent the last three days copping it from everyone - even the wife?

Is he really the quickest?

i am pretty confident he is the quickest, he came off 2 steps against u guys in the wet. i know the under 21 guys that play A Grade reckon he would be the quickest with mcniece is it? kid can bowl some heat.. i think brayden was pretty scared fielding in slips on sunday haha

Mr Wonderful;290828 said:
There is 9 points from 5th to 2nd and only 3 points separating the 2nd 3rd and 4th teams. Donath in my opinion may not keep going the way they have been and could be found wanting come the business end. YCW can bat and bowl as good as anyone on their day but don't always put the two together. They have won 4 in a row now and will need to test Lalor this week to stay in the hunt for a higher position. That should be the top 4 with the posititions far from decided.
The rest aren't good enough and if they did make it would be due to the wheels falling off a team already in the 4 and only be making up numbers.

Did hear a rumour that Tonkin will be back aftart Xmas. Anyone else hear this? Would be a massive bonus for the disliked YCW team if it is true.

With only 9 points separating us from 2nd spot, how can you write us off so quickly? We have been competitive (admittedly without winning) in three of our last four and are nowhere near full strength. Hoping everything goes well with Andy Grey and he comes BACK to his club which will add another quality bat and bowler to our side? From last weeks side we have 3 definitive ins, that improve the side and still 2 U/A from our best 12. YCW has one

By the way FM we would have got the 350 as well:D

FoUr MoRe;290951 said:
i am pretty confident he is the quickest, he came off 2 steps against u guys in the wet. i know the under 21 guys that play A Grade reckon he would be the quickest with mcniece is it? kid can bowl some heat.. i think brayden was pretty scared fielding in slips on sunday haha

Brayden is scared in slip when Wegs bowls???

northmetroboy;290645 said:
well from what i heard, he came to the crease in the 1st over and dismissed on the last ball of the innings, thats 40 overs for 76 on what was apparently a very fast ground, and a mediocre bowling attack......this is a classic example of a bloke chasing cash, looking after his own interests ahead of the team......no matter how good he is, there are a few camrea players annoyed with his selfishness.
they made a moderate 160 odd with plenty of batting left in the shed, camrea leaders are blaming him, dont you worry about that.
He came in when the score was 2 wickets for 2 runs and pretty soon afterwards it was 3 for not many more. The blokes that were left have not made 76 runs combined for the whole season. Keep digging a bigger hole.

1 wise man;290820 said:
Berak's innings on saturday from wat i heard was mostly all about himself he really starved jessensek of the strike & was batting very selfish...Bubis dropped walker on 15..went on 2 make 29 that culd of made a very big difference

bubis may drop the odd catch because he stands up to the stumps to the quicks but he creates a hell of a lot more wickets. Another ill informed comment.

Snake;291040 said:
bubis may drop the odd catch because he stands up to the stumps to the quicks but he creates a hell of a lot more wickets. Another ill informed comment.

Snake - admirable sentiment. I guess you're cool that Boobis now parks in your spot.

FoUr MoRe;290945 said:
i think its good that rivergum have the quickest bowler in the comp but bowls without luck on this synthetic stuff

What about Jika Shield seconds? I hear young Sevior bowls with some clip...

Snake;291035 said:
He came in when the score was 2 wickets for 2 runs and pretty soon afterwards it was 3 for not many more. The blokes that were left have not made 76 runs combined for the whole season. Keep digging a bigger hole.

For 15 large you'd want something from him! You lost the game and that's all that matters.

Reality is that Camrea have purchased this year's premiership...

So when you win it no one will care...

and if you lose, well, expect us all to REf'nJOICE in your sorrow.

and... for g0d sake, don't park in JB's spot.:confused:

Snake;291035 said:

not diggin holes, berak is a good park player, thats all, i've stated that before......he isn't best the player nor the best batsman in this comp, and he is annoying the hell out of the powerbrokers at camrea.....money well spent??? not yet

northmetroboy;291064 said:
not diggin holes, berak is a good park player, thats all, i've stated that before......he isn't best the player nor the best batsman in this comp, and he is annoying the hell out of the powerbrokers at camrea.....money well spent??? not yet

We all hope this is the case, it must be tough having so many guys on meaningless incentive contracts... eventually greed, egos and money will divide a club. Kudos to Camrea for keeping it going this long... but, the old guard will have to move with the times or destruct the club. History says the latter is what usually occurs.

Dickie Roberts;291077 said:
We all hope this is the case, it must be tough having so many guys on meaningless incentive contracts... eventually greed, egos and money will divide a club. Kudos to Camrea for keeping it going this long... but, the old guard will have to move with the times or destruct the club. History says the latter is what usually occurs.

Speaking about paying players who do you guys rekon are the payed players in Quick sheild.
Mine would be.....

Perri
Chirstie
Bramich
Mickelson
Stelfox.......

And theres more im am sure.

Brennan Huff;291088 said:
Speaking about paying players who do you guys rekon are the payed players in Quick sheild.
Mine would be.....

Perri
Chirstie
Bramich
Mickelson
Stelfox.......

And theres more im am sure.

There's a few more in Quick - Grey, Wheatly (???), Morely (ear plugs instead of $$$ potentially) and the tragedy is that in Jika (Burland) Shield there are guys who pay their subs and are superior cricketers to these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back