NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

paul collingwood;321225 said:
forecast is 43 for saturday! id just like to thank all you numnuts that jumped up and down over last weeks early call, its gonna be fun sitting around till 12:30 setting up grounds, making arvo teas etc waiting for the board to maybe call it off.

bill give us a call early if ya can id rather be going away somewhere then sitting around waiting.

where the hell are you going to go ranga, you take one foot outside tomorrow and you will blister up:D:D

paul collingwood;321225 said:
forecast is 43 for saturday! id just like to thank all you numnuts that jumped up and down over last weeks early call, its gonna be fun sitting around till 12:30 setting up grounds, making arvo teas etc waiting for the board to maybe call it off.

bill give us a call early if ya can id rather be going away somewhere then sitting around waiting.

where the hell are you going to go ranga, you take one foot outside tomorrow and you will blister up:D:D

It is ironic that those complaining that the NMCA bent the rules last week, have now actually caused the rules to be bent this week.

It is ironic that those complaining that the NMCA bent the rules last week, have now actually caused the rules to be bent this week.

Lifeisfun;322967 said:
Well like the rest of the area, Strathewen has lost it's clubrooms, ground, homes and friends

f*ck. seriously puts all that s*it we were all bitching about on this forum last week into perspective.

Lifeisfun;322967 said:
Well like the rest of the area, Strathewen has lost it's clubrooms, ground, homes and friends

f*ck. seriously puts all that s*it we were all bitching about on this forum last week into perspective.

sad news thoughts go out too those at strathewen

just wanna clarify that my post above was made be4 the fires

and is targeted at the fact the we had too gotto the ground and then find out if it will be called off

sad news thoughts go out too those at strathewen

just wanna clarify that my post above was made be4 the fires

and is targeted at the fact the we had too gotto the ground and then find out if it will be called off

Lifeisfun;322967 said:
NMCA's thoughts and condolences are with the Strathewen Cricket club, its members, players and families who have suffered the loss of loved ones and property as a result of this weekend devastating fires.

Strathewen Cricket Club has also suffered the loss of their club rooms and grounds to the firestorm that went through Strathewen.

Lifeisfun;322967 said:
NMCA's thoughts and condolences are with the Strathewen Cricket club, its members, players and families who have suffered the loss of loved ones and property as a result of this weekend devastating fires.

Strathewen Cricket Club has also suffered the loss of their club rooms and grounds to the firestorm that went through Strathewen.

G Sorrentino;323072 said:

I'll second that. This brings everything into perspective after the comments of last week. All the best to everyone involved with the fires. My thoughts are with you!

I'll second that. This brings everything into perspective after the comments of last week. All the best to everyone involved with the fires. My thoughts are with you!

Bartos;323112 said:

Agreed.

What we have seen is exactly why the Board have made the right decisions. Mother Nature is unpredictable and something we cannot control. My heart goes out to anyone affected by the fires. I'm sure we will all know someone who has been hurt by this disaster. Time to band together for the better and make sure those that are affected are looked after.

Bartos;323112 said:

Agreed.

What we have seen is exactly why the Board have made the right decisions. Mother Nature is unpredictable and something we cannot control. My heart goes out to anyone affected by the fires. I'm sure we will all know someone who has been hurt by this disaster. Time to band together for the better and make sure those that are affected are looked after.

couldnt agree more best wishes to everyone involved

couldnt agree more best wishes to everyone involved

just a suggestion for this weekend . appeal to all umpires and clubs without umpires to donate their match fees and match subs to the bushfire appeal . once again condolances to those who have lost so much !

just a suggestion for this weekend . appeal to all umpires and clubs without umpires to donate their match fees and match subs to the bushfire appeal . once again condolances to those who have lost so much !

8 ball over;323257 said:

Great idea, maybe we should make this upcoming round a benefit round for Strathewen in particular

8 ball over;323257 said:

Great idea, maybe we should make this upcoming round a benefit round for Strathewen in particular

I agree with Bartos all u people complaining that Bill made the wrong decision 2 weeks ago ok he may of made the decision early but it was right at the time the weather in Melbourne is unpredictable so all u people especially in Quick Shield who dominate these pages pull your heads in we know who u are. A Club was lost and 15% of the ppl that live there.

Lets just worry about cricket and not what decisions are made by Bill or any1 else. Either way Bill would have copped it You cant keep every1 happy just cop it on the chin head to the pub and thank GOD or any1 else u believe in that ur above ground cause as it stands there are many ppl in MORGUE's. Wake up ladies and move on ur still up right and breathing.

I agree with Bartos all u people complaining that Bill made the wrong decision 2 weeks ago ok he may of made the decision early but it was right at the time the weather in Melbourne is unpredictable so all u people especially in Quick Shield who dominate these pages pull your heads in we know who u are. A Club was lost and 15% of the ppl that live there.

Lets just worry about cricket and not what decisions are made by Bill or any1 else. Either way Bill would have copped it You cant keep every1 happy just cop it on the chin head to the pub and thank GOD or any1 else u believe in that ur above ground cause as it stands there are many ppl in MORGUE's. Wake up ladies and move on ur still up right and breathing.

Party Pies;323334 said:
I agree with Bartos all u tools complaining that Bill made the wrong decision 2 weeks ago ok he may of made the decision early but it was right at the time the weather in Melbourne is unpredictable so all u tools especially in Quick Shield who dominate these pages pull your heads in we know who u are. A Club was lost and 15% of the ppl that live there. Lets just worry about cricket and not what decisions are made by Bill or any1 else. Either way Bill would have copped it You cant keep every1 happy just cop it on the chin head to the pub and thank GOD or any1 else u believe in that ur above ground cause as it stands there are many ppl in MORGUE's. Wake up ladies and move on ur still up right and breathing.

Did you get ‘high distinctions’ for English Literature?

Party Pies;323334 said:
I agree with Bartos all u tools complaining that Bill made the wrong decision 2 weeks ago ok he may of made the decision early but it was right at the time the weather in Melbourne is unpredictable so all u tools especially in Quick Shield who dominate these pages pull your heads in we know who u are. A Club was lost and 15% of the ppl that live there. Lets just worry about cricket and not what decisions are made by Bill or any1 else. Either way Bill would have copped it You cant keep every1 happy just cop it on the chin head to the pub and thank GOD or any1 else u believe in that ur above ground cause as it stands there are many ppl in MORGUE's. Wake up ladies and move on ur still up right and breathing.

Cotchin Boys;323584 said:

You are a knob mate.An embarresment to your club.Thats if you are really from Rosebank?
Im pretty sure you are not from there they wouldnt put up with dipsticks like you!!!!

Cotchin Boys;323584 said:

You are a knob mate.An embarresment to your club.Thats if you are really from Rosebank?
Im pretty sure you are not from there they wouldnt put up with dipsticks like you!!!!

NMCA to Support Strathewen Community Relief Fund

A sub-committee has been formed to co-ordinate a Strathewen Community Relief Fund. Initial focus will be on Senior & Junior 20/20 matches at Barling Reserve on Sunday the 22nd of February, with all proceeds dedicated to the fund. Matches will be between composite teams drawing players from all 24 clubs. Other fundraising contests and events will be held during the day.

In the meantime clubs are encouraged to conduct their own
fundraisers and can contribute to the fund at Barling Reserve

on the 22nd February 2009

Further Details to follow..

NMCA to Support Strathewen Community Relief Fund

A sub-committee has been formed to co-ordinate a Strathewen Community Relief Fund. Initial focus will be on Senior & Junior 20/20 matches at Barling Reserve on Sunday the 22nd of February, with all proceeds dedicated to the fund. Matches will be between composite teams drawing players from all 24 clubs. Other fundraising contests and events will be held during the day.

In the meantime clubs are encouraged to conduct their own
fundraisers and can contribute to the fund at Barling Reserve

on the 22nd February 2009

Further Details to follow..

Ok, the petty insults stop here. I've just deleted 4 or 5 posts and I don't want to have to remove any more.

Carry on and yellow cards will be given out or in some cases red ones.

Ok, the petty insults stop here. I've just deleted 4 or 5 posts and I don't want to have to remove any more.

mas cambios;323639 said:

Any reason why ya didn't delete that party pies post calling everyone Tools ?

mas cambios;323639 said:

Any reason why ya didn't delete that party pies post calling everyone Tools ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back