NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

from speaking to mikey on the weekened theres noway hes going back to camrea...and hes probably not the only 1 theyll lose!!

from speaking to mikey on the weekened theres noway hes going back to camrea...and hes probably not the only 1 theyll lose!!

Snake;338651 said:
Alex J was captain against socials in that semi, he did not bowl.
See now it is like playing charades once the message goes down the line it changes a little bit.

I was actually a spectator that day and saw it all myself so no Chinese Wispers on this occasion. I would like to apologies to Alex I did not know he was captain, as stated by others it is often hard to tell who is running the show at Camera. As you are aware the incident did take place and although it wasn’t your captain it still was a fantastic example of how your club sooks when it doesn’t get its own way. Good luck if you are a player in tomorrow’s game but if you lose do it with a bit of dignity for a change.

Snake;338651 said:
Alex J was captain against socials in that semi, he did not bowl.
See now it is like playing charades once the message goes down the line it changes a little bit.

I was actually a spectator that day and saw it all myself so no Chinese Wispers on this occasion. I would like to apologies to Alex I did not know he was captain, as stated by others it is often hard to tell who is running the show at Camera. As you are aware the incident did take place and although it wasn’t your captain it still was a fantastic example of how your club sooks when it doesn’t get its own way. Good luck if you are a player in tomorrow’s game but if you lose do it with a bit of dignity for a change.

northmetroboy;338779 said:
i got no idea how much they pay, but it's obvious the clubs who pay the most are playing tomorrow.....

prove me wrong? who pays more than camrea or rosebank??

i'll tell you....no one does

deny it all you like, like you always do, then go and stare at your little paid for shields and smile......all the while wondering...why dont people like us

maybe you should ask the winning captain if you can touch the shield ! will be the closest you ever get to one ! if these players are good enough to earn some coin and these clubs can afford it, them good on them itS the clubs business and not youres > or are you just shirty at the fact that neither of the so called power clubs ever offered you any coin ? maybe you just werent good enough to make it at these clubs , so you ran off to become a big fish in a very small pond .( AT LEAST IN YOURE MIND ANYWAY ) finally when bill tucks you in and kisses you good nite does he turn the light off , or do you ask him to leave it on , iM thinking it would be the later. i will be there tommorow champ why dont you come and say gday although i might suggest you stay away from the rosebank and camrea camps you may not get a cuddle from them . DONT WORRY I KNOW WHO YOU ARE:mad::mad:

northmetroboy;338779 said:
i got no idea how much they pay, but it's obvious the clubs who pay the most are playing tomorrow.....

prove me wrong? who pays more than camrea or rosebank??

i'll tell you....no one does

deny it all you like, like you always do, then go and stare at your little paid for shields and smile......all the while wondering...why dont people like us

maybe you should ask the winning captain if you can touch the shield ! will be the closest you ever get to one ! if these players are good enough to earn some coin and these clubs can afford it, them good on them itS the clubs business and not youres > or are you just shirty at the fact that neither of the so called power clubs ever offered you any coin ? maybe you just werent good enough to make it at these clubs , so you ran off to become a big fish in a very small pond .( AT LEAST IN YOURE MIND ANYWAY ) finally when bill tucks you in and kisses you good nite does he turn the light off , or do you ask him to leave it on , iM thinking it would be the later. i will be there tommorow champ why dont you come and say gday although i might suggest you stay away from the rosebank and camrea camps you may not get a cuddle from them . DONT WORRY I KNOW WHO YOU ARE:mad::mad:

Wispers;338900 said:

I see what you did there.

Wispers;338900 said:

I see what you did there.

Wispers;338900 said:
As you are aware the incident did take place and although it wasn’t your captain it still was a fantastic example of how your club sooks when it doesn’t get its own way. Good luck if you are a player in tomorrow’s game but if you lose do it with a bit of dignity for a change.
We all think it was one of the funniest things that we have seen on a cricket field. We still laugh about it today.

Wispers;338900 said:
As you are aware the incident did take place and although it wasn’t your captain it still was a fantastic example of how your club sooks when it doesn’t get its own way. Good luck if you are a player in tomorrow’s game but if you lose do it with a bit of dignity for a change.
We all think it was one of the funniest things that we have seen on a cricket field. We still laugh about it today.

silly mid-on;338875 said:

some ppl cannot conform to rules. the taipans dicipline their players, no matter what age and dont let them or any other f*&#wit run the club.

those in charge there have the balls to make tough decisions and by the way you need to hear the whole story not what a 14 y old told you.....

properly run clubs (taipans and rosebank) do pay there players, not all of them, because of their hard work in the winter months chasing sponsors not drinking cans watching local footy with one hand down their pants.
they run social clubs not watering holes for ferels...

taipans all the way!!!

silly mid-on;338875 said:

some ppl cannot conform to rules. the taipans dicipline their players, no matter what age and dont let them or any other f*&#wit run the club.

those in charge there have the balls to make tough decisions and by the way you need to hear the whole story not what a 14 y old told you.....

properly run clubs (taipans and rosebank) do pay there players, not all of them, because of their hard work in the winter months chasing sponsors not drinking cans watching local footy with one hand down their pants.

taipans all the way!!!

money $$$;338920 said:
maybe you should ask the winning captain if you can touch the shield ! will be the closest you ever get to one ! if these players are good enough to earn some coin and these clubs can afford it, them good on them itS the clubs business and not youres > or are you just shirty at the fact that neither of the so called power clubs ever offered you any coin ? maybe you just werent good enough to make it at these clubs , so you ran off to become a big fish in a very small pond .( AT LEAST IN YOURE MIND ANYWAY ) finally when bill tucks you in and kisses you good nite does he turn the light off , or do you ask him to leave it on , iM thinking it would be the later. i will be there tommorow champ why dont you come and say gday although i might suggest you stay away from the rosebank and camrea camps you may not get a cuddle from them . DONT WORRY I KNOW WHO YOU ARE:mad::mad:[/QUOTE

i must laugh at the fact all you fools repsond to this....pay money equals win flags....who pays the most money????....cmon bore me with more dribble, whatever u got to say, camrea and rosebank pay the most

touch the shield??? why i didnt buy it

money $$$;338920 said:
maybe you should ask the winning captain if you can touch the shield ! will be the closest you ever get to one ! if these players are good enough to earn some coin and these clubs can afford it, them good on them itS the clubs business and not youres > or are you just shirty at the fact that neither of the so called power clubs ever offered you any coin ? maybe you just werent good enough to make it at these clubs , so you ran off to become a big fish in a very small pond .( AT LEAST IN YOURE MIND ANYWAY ) finally when bill tucks you in and kisses you good nite does he turn the light off , or do you ask him to leave it on , iM thinking it would be the later. i will be there tommorow champ why dont you come and say gday although i might suggest you stay away from the rosebank and camrea camps you may not get a cuddle from them . DONT WORRY I KNOW WHO YOU ARE:mad::mad:[/QUOTE

i must laugh at the fact all you fools repsond to this....pay money equals win flags....who pays the most money????....cmon bore me with more dribble, whatever u got to say, camrea and rosebank pay the most

touch the shield??? why i didnt buy it

pupmeup;339143 said:

taipans all the way!!!

ur kidding yourself arent you
saying a 14yr old trying to run the club
in 10 years when that 14 yr old is making a name for himself he wont be saying thanks to camrea, and you say the club fixes problems bc nothing was fixed at all and untill CAMREA TAIPANS get over their CAMREA legend the clubs going nowhere. CAMREA is dead so get over the CAMREA legend, you should be talking about the new legends of camrea taipans who actully do something like MC GANN
that 14 yr old made camrea look good and all you have done was sent him on Victoria duties with knowing he wont play cricket for the rest of the season when he gets back

i wouldnt be suprised if he went to rosebank to stick it up camrea and ill tell u noe his welcome at my club

pupmeup;339143 said:

taipans all the way!!!

ur kidding yourself arent you
saying a 14yr old trying to run the club
in 10 years when that 14 yr old is making a name for himself he wont be saying thanks to camrea, and you say the club fixes problems bc nothing was fixed at all and untill CAMREA TAIPANS get over their CAMREA legend the clubs going nowhere. CAMREA is dead so get over the CAMREA legend, you should be talking about the new legends of camrea taipans who actully do something like MC GANN
that 14 yr old made camrea look good and all you have done was sent him on Victoria duties with knowing he wont play cricket for the rest of the season when he gets back

i wouldnt be suprised if he went to rosebank to stick it up camrea and ill tell u noe his welcome at my club

lcc;339207 said:
CAMREA is dead so get over the CAMREA legend, you should be talking about the new legends of camrea taipans who actully do something like MC GANN

Rosebank all out for 128, Camrea 1/72 day 1:D

Danny Pogious = Legend and Grand Final Warrior
16 year old kid picked up Plumpton.
Not a bad days work by the boys on the first day.

lcc;339207 said:
CAMREA is dead so get over the CAMREA legend, you should be talking about the new legends of camrea taipans who actully do something like MC GANN

Snake;339305 said:

Pogious is a pretty good bowler, pretty dissapointing game there you guys should come and watch B grade GF Lalor made 265 Cobras batted 2 overs and are 1/3 pretty evenly poised, should make for great watching.

Snake;339305 said:

Pogious is a pretty good bowler, pretty dissapointing game there you guys should come and watch B grade GF Lalor made 265 Cobras batted 2 overs and are 1/3 pretty evenly poised, should make for great watching.

Big_Head;339320 said:

Yeah good match down at socials, Cobras should be 0/3 poor Flinny given out LBW, One of the worst decisions i have ever seen.

Big_Head;339320 said:

Yeah good match down at socials, Cobras should be 0/3 poor Flinny given out LBW, One of the worst decisions i have ever seen.

Kermit;339331 said:

WAS a shocker mate im with you on this one, very disapointing by that umpire A.Wegener had Morrison PLUM LBW early and was not given Flinyy had his leg down leg the ball pitch outside leg and was given Very poor form.
EVENLY MATCHED

Kermit;339331 said:

WAS a shocker mate im with you on this one, very disapointing by that umpire A.Wegener had Morrison PLUM LBW early and was not given Flinyy had his leg down leg the ball pitch outside leg and was given Very poor form.
EVENLY MATCHED

Snake;339405 said:
He is 46 not out with the bat at the moment.

definately a finals player...

as for the ferels from keon park under the shelter at opp end of ground to rooms, what a disgrace you guys were and are...no wonder you guys dont pick up good players (berak), your cricket comes a close second to your yobbo behaviour.

why is it that fat, ugly blokes drink and make gooses of themselves and their club.

Snake;339405 said:
He is 46 not out with the bat at the moment.

definately a finals player...

as for the ferels from keon park under the shelter at opp end of ground to rooms, what a disgrace you guys were and are...no wonder you guys dont pick up good players (berak), your cricket comes a close second to your yobbo behaviour.

why is it that fat, ugly blokes drink and make gooses of themselves and their club.

Snake;339305 said:

Regardless of what happened on field yesterday it was disgraceful that certain supporters of camrea verbally attacked a senior players wife who was minding her own business.
The poor girl was still shaken last night at unprovoked abuse that she endured!

I hope those guys feel proud of their efforts at having a dig at a mother holding her daughter

Snake;339305 said:

Regardless of what happened on field yesterday it was disgraceful that certain supporters of camrea verbally attacked a senior players wife who was minding her own business.
The poor girl was still shaken last night at unprovoked abuse that she endured!

I hope those guys feel proud of their efforts at having a dig at a mother holding her daughter

Billy;339337 said:
EVENLY MATCHED

cobras got a rough decision, isn't that a shame thats all they deserved i would have thought.not to mention barry dropping 3 catches, mayb he needed it to bounce first,

Billy;339337 said:
EVENLY MATCHED

cobras got a rough decision, isn't that a shame thats all they deserved i would have thought.not to mention barry dropping 3 catches, mayb he needed it to bounce first,

Wispers;338148 said:
Bloody hell, does it really matter. The umpire put his finger up. One person made the decision to give it out rightly or wrongly. The Cobras players ask the question to the umpires for them to decide. Even if they are not sure if it is out, asking the question does not make them cheats. By this theory if a team appeals for an LBW then everyone outside second slip is a cheat because they can not be sure from their viewpoint.
If it was a bad decision it was made by the umpire.
You didn’t lose the game because of this, you weren’t good enough across the whole weekend.

you are a tool

Wispers;338148 said:
Bloody hell, does it really matter. The umpire put his finger up. One person made the decision to give it out rightly or wrongly. The Cobras players ask the question to the umpires for them to decide. Even if they are not sure if it is out, asking the question does not make them cheats. By this theory if a team appeals for an LBW then everyone outside second slip is a cheat because they can not be sure from their viewpoint.
If it was a bad decision it was made by the umpire.
You didn’t lose the game because of this, you weren’t good enough across the whole weekend.

you are a tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back