NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Dickie Roberts;336796 said:
That's not true.

Maybe it is. I just saw the Jack Quick prelim results... and blokes who were washed up 5 years ago are now playing for the flag?!?!?!?!?

I think it's fair to say the standard NMCA is on the decline.

Good luck next week to all who compete.

Dickie Roberts;336796 said:
That's not true.

Maybe it is. I just saw the Jack Quick prelim results... and blokes who were washed up 5 years ago are now playing for the flag?!?!?!?!?

I think it's fair to say the standard NMCA is on the decline.

Good luck next week to all who compete.

The Rivergum Report

What a sad end to a sad team. This mob was kidding themselves if they thought they were worthy of playing off for a spot in A grade. They sulked thru two days of cricket, but you cannot expect anything else when they are led by the king of the sooks.

They wanted the weather to give them a free pass to the GF and when put to the test failed miserably.

Sadder still they showed their real class by refusing to shake hands with certain players after the game and making it known that the opposition were not welcome for the after match drink.

A mirror and some growing up to do at kelynak over the winter

The Rivergum Report

What a sad end to a sad team. This mob was kidding themselves if they thought they were worthy of playing off for a spot in A grade. They sulked thru two days of cricket, but you cannot expect anything else when they are led by the king of the sooks.

They wanted the weather to give them a free pass to the GF and when put to the test failed miserably.

Sadder still they showed their real class by refusing to shake hands with certain players after the game and making it known that the opposition were not welcome for the after match drink.

Adding on to the above ...
Rivergum Fourths and Fifths WON !!!!
Go the kookies !:)
special mention to S.Mitchyy ! took a good 5 fa :)

Adding on to the above ...
Rivergum Fourths and Fifths WON !!!!
Go the kookies !:)
special mention to S.Mitchyy ! took a good 5 fa :)

Flipper;337041 said:
The Rivergum Report

Ridiculous comment, I saw some cobras players there, and how were they kidding themselves? They had probably the best list, and unfortunately had to bat in horrible conditions.

I think they took losing quite well, especially with playing in Saturdays conditions, and trust me I know what it was like batting in that weather.

Flipper;337041 said:
The Rivergum Report

Ridiculous comment, I saw some cobras players there, and how were they kidding themselves? They had probably the best list, and unfortunately had to bat in horrible conditions.

I think they took losing quite well, especially with playing in Saturdays conditions, and trust me I know what it was like batting in that weather.

Andrew Strauss;335805 said:
i have said it once before and will say it again rivergum to win the flag in jack quick just a minor mishap on the weekend will be far too good for cobras who were lucky to get out of jail against ycw

Wrong!

Andrew Strauss;335805 said:
i have said it once before and will say it again rivergum to win the flag in jack quick just a minor mishap on the weekend will be far too good for cobras who were lucky to get out of jail against ycw

Wrong!

Flipper;337041 said:
The Rivergum Report

explain yourself please?
why would these players refuse to shake hands?
pretty sure i seen ben bliss drinking at the bar a good 45 mins after the end of play.
and im sure if you ask the cobras president and family you'll find they were made to feel more then welcome inside the rooms after the game.

Flipper;337041 said:
The Rivergum Report

explain yourself please?
why would these players refuse to shake hands?
pretty sure i seen ben bliss drinking at the bar a good 45 mins after the end of play.
and im sure if you ask the cobras president and family you'll find they were made to feel more then welcome inside the rooms after the game.

Leg_Slip;337077 said:
Bulls*it they were a Bunch of sooky lalas

And Im guessing your just another one of these pretenders that comes out of the woodwork AFTER something has happened, rather than staking your claim before it?

Leg_Slip;337077 said:
Bulls*it they were a Bunch of sooky lalas

And Im guessing your just another one of these pretenders that comes out of the woodwork AFTER something has happened, rather than staking your claim before it?

Flipper;337041 said:
The Rivergum Report

i wasnt there, but ive spoken to 5 or 6 players and 3 or 4 supporters none of them said you were there at the end of play.....get your facts straight.

when your club is gone, and rosebank have left..you'll need a new home wont you?

you obviously have a problem with belly, hope he bell'ts you

grab your mirror and have a good look at yourself, nothing but a hack,

Flipper;337041 said:
The Rivergum Report

i wasnt there, but ive spoken to 5 or 6 players and 3 or 4 supporters none of them said you were there at the end of play.....get your facts straight.

when your club is gone, and rosebank have left..you'll need a new home wont you?

you obviously have a problem with belly, hope he bell'ts you

grab your mirror and have a good look at yourself, nothing but a hack,

Flipper;337041 said:
The Rivergum Report

i was playing on saturday and sunday against rivergum and there is no doubt that it was a heated game with a few things said and some people that were not happy. who are you to call them a sad team? a bunch of young blokes who absolutley love there cricket and their cricket club even more. the thing you have failed to comprehend is that it was a final with the team that wins a chance to play in the granny and make it up to a grade next year which is everyones ambition. things are always going to get a bit heated and their is absolutley nothing wrong with that. its a bit dissapointing that what happend when the two sides were shaking hands eventuated, but move on mate its been and gone. i for one stayed back for a few beers and chatted with the boys from rivergum because iv played cricket with them in the under 21s and become good mates with them. there a grouse bunch of blokes who love there cricket...what more can you ask for? i felt very welcome when i stayed back and had a beer, theres no doubt that the rivergum boys were dissapointed but for you to come out and say what you have is a joke.

Flipper;337041 said:
The Rivergum Report

i was playing on saturday and sunday against rivergum and there is no doubt that it was a heated game with a few things said and some people that were not happy. who are you to call them a sad team? a bunch of young blokes who absolutley love there cricket and their cricket club even more. the thing you have failed to comprehend is that it was a final with the team that wins a chance to play in the granny and make it up to a grade next year which is everyones ambition. things are always going to get a bit heated and their is absolutley nothing wrong with that. its a bit dissapointing that what happend when the two sides were shaking hands eventuated, but move on mate its been and gone. i for one stayed back for a few beers and chatted with the boys from rivergum because iv played cricket with them in the under 21s and become good mates with them. there a grouse bunch of blokes who love there cricket...what more can you ask for? i felt very welcome when i stayed back and had a beer, theres no doubt that the rivergum boys were dissapointed but for you to come out and say what you have is a joke.

I just want to try put a stop to this crap !
The game was heated two incidents that made the game very contraversial but in saying that the game went for 120 overs and two balls suddenly wrecked the game !
Flipper I was one of the players who some players didnt shake my hand water off a ducks back to me !
Life goes on !
I have some great friends at the club ( well maybe had some great friends ) I dont mind copping it on the ground off ther ground well , maybe thats a bit unfair !
After the game well I wouldnt say I felt comfortable but I do stay at every club for a beer and couldnt see why this should change !
Not many players spoke to me at all, but i know they were very dissapointed in their performance on the weekend !
All the best to Rivergum hope they can rebuild for next year !
For us its off to the big dance !
should be a cracker !

The game was heated two incidents that made the game very contraversial but in saying that the game went for 120 overs and two balls suddenly wrecked the game !
Flipper I was one of the players who some players didnt shake my hand water off a ducks back to me !
Life goes on !
I have some great friends at the club ( well maybe had some great friends ) I dont mind copping it on the ground off ther ground well , maybe thats a bit unfair !
After the game well I wouldnt say I felt comfortable but I do stay at every club for a beer and couldnt see why this should change !
Not many players spoke to me at all, but i know they were very dissapointed in their performance on the weekend !
should be a cracker !

bigman2007;337157 said:
Life goes on !
should be a cracker !

bazza just wanted to say congradulations to you and youre team , not on making the grand final but on the way you blokes conducted youreselves both on and off the ground . Rivergum should merge with CAMREA THEN THE BIGGEST SOOKS in the comp could all play together . dont care what you blokes say about spur of the moment and competitive spirit they were an absoulute disgrace . when a senior umpire has to speak to the captain before a ball is even bowled and another senior umpire has to step in between the captain and a batsmen you know its more than just a bit of verbal , the fact is 156 in a prelim is not enough and if they had of tried to play cricket from day 1 instead of sooking about the weather maybe they might have played a bit better .If you want to go to go A grade with that attitude dont bother you will get smashed !

bigman2007;337157 said:
Life goes on !
should be a cracker !

bazza just wanted to say congradulations to you and youre team , not on making the grand final but on the way you blokes conducted youreselves both on and off the ground . Rivergum should merge with CAMREA THEN THE BIGGEST SOOKS in the comp could all play together . dont care what you blokes say about spur of the moment and competitive spirit they were an absoulute disgrace . when a senior umpire has to speak to the captain before a ball is even bowled and another senior umpire has to step in between the captain and a batsmen you know its more than just a bit of verbal , the fact is 156 in a prelim is not enough and if they had of tried to play cricket from day 1 instead of sooking about the weather maybe they might have played a bit better .If you want to go to go A grade with that attitude dont bother you will get smashed !

8 ball over;337164 said:

pull your f***n head in moron. you have no idea. we were the only team playing fairly on the day and that paid for nothing. you were led by an absolute cheat in barry parks claiming catches when they bounce 15cm in front of him. i still shook his hand after the game but if someone else doesnt just suck it up. i wouldnt be dissapointed if i was him if someone didnt shake my hand. 8 ball over ill find out who you are. Good work glad q at least u know how we feel. thanks only have respect for a couple now at cobras. have lost full respect for quite a few

8 ball over;337164 said:

pull your f***n head in moron. you have no idea. we were the only team playing fairly on the day and that paid for nothing. you were led by an absolute cheat in barry parks claiming catches when they bounce 15cm in front of him. i still shook his hand after the game but if someone else doesnt just suck it up. i wouldnt be dissapointed if i was him if someone didnt shake my hand. 8 ball over ill find out who you are. Good work glad q at least u know how we feel. thanks only have respect for a couple now at cobras. have lost full respect for quite a few

I think the true measure of Rivergum and the true measure of a quality team is how they pick themselves up after a very dissapointing finals series, I wish them the best of luck in season 09'10.

I think the true measure of Rivergum and the true measure of a quality team is how they pick themselves up after a very dissapointing finals series, I wish them the best of luck in season 09'10.

On another topic, theres obviously a very active gathering here of NMCA players and lovers of NMCA cricket, why doesnt the NMCA put up there own forums on the NMCA website??? or at least request our sub-forum on big cricket? would be better then having a 120 page thread

On another topic, theres obviously a very active gathering here of NMCA players and lovers of NMCA cricket, why doesnt the NMCA put up there own forums on the NMCA website??? or at least request our sub-forum on big cricket? would be better then having a 120 page thread

8 ball over;337164 said:

I was playing in this game and after the game I was about 5th in line to shake hands and Parksy and Bliss just walked straight past me while i had my hand out. If someone from our team didnt wanna shake there hand then fair enough go past them but to then walk straight past the rest of the team who were willing to shake hands, isn't that worse???

8 ball over;337164 said:

I was playing in this game and after the game I was about 5th in line to shake hands and Parksy and Bliss just walked straight past me while i had my hand out. If someone from our team didnt wanna shake there hand then fair enough go past them but to then walk straight past the rest of the team who were willing to shake hands, isn't that worse???

Egg;337184 said:

PARDON !
Please state that again I went too shake everyones hand except terry bailey which the shake of hands was very quick those who shook my hand !
Certinly WAS NOT delibrate by himself !
I did go back to try shake his hand but was already in the huddle !

Egg;337184 said:

PARDON !
Please state that again I went too shake everyones hand except terry bailey which the shake of hands was very quick those who shook my hand !
Certinly WAS NOT delibrate by himself !
I did go back to try shake his hand but was already in the huddle !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back