North A And B

Yep Rahil at avo. His other brother, Zaheer plays with Essendon 2's and 3's. Your right of course re decision making and patience, I was just pointing out a technical flaw when commencing the stroke. As can be seen by the Fatmans post, it was all a bit tongue in cheek.

The one @ essendon has palyed the last 6(including this week) games in 1's. He's more than handy leggie as well, won few Champion player awards/premierships in 3's and 4's when progressing through the ranks at bombers.

So how many balls was it legless?
That's good dont beleive me i could'nt care less , 32 was off 1 over dont know how many for 60 , maybe just stop making stupid comments , you called someone a gun bat after he didnt even make 100 runs last year and your calling me legless , turn it up ...

Legless, if you didn't care why bother then anserwing dingo's posts.

Dingo previous posts last few years suggest that he has been around the block a few times, so surely he is entitled to have an opinion,even if some/most consider it ridiculous.

The question i have is why are you so up in arms about it all? Are you an AP player not happy with him on board?

If so please be assured alhtough Nas can paly a bit, just like his 2 brothers but i reckon he will never achive his potential. Fat man from the valley was on the mark Block/Block/Swish that has been his failing since he was a kid and unfortunately having seen him play last year he doesn't hit the ball as he used to.So he is well past it. BUT like Diingo i still think he could a serviceable contributor at this level.

Legless, if you didn't care why bother then anserwing dingo's posts.

Dingo previous posts last few years suggest that he has been around the block a few times, so surely he is entitled to have an opinion,even if some/most consider it ridiculous.

The question i have is why are you so up in arms about it all? Are you an AP player not happy with him on board?

If so please be assured alhtough Nas can paly a bit, just like his 2 brothers but i reckon he will never achive his potential. Fat man from the valley was on the mark Block/Block/Swish that has been his failing since he was a kid and unfortunately having seen him play last year he doesn't hit the ball as he used to.So he is well past it. BUT like Diingo i still think he could a serviceable contributor at this level.

Incorrect X 10, i didnt know you and Dingo only speak gospel , time will tell an we will see who know's what , im sure you and Dingo will enjoy your friday night cuddled up together looking in eachother's eyes .

:) Thanks mate,
And i am sure you will have voodoo doll of poor old Nas with pins ready. possibly along with ouija boards and tarot cards
to keep at bay your own insecurities.

Anyone who sees Nas, please tell the poor bloke to go back to Avo mate at least you still have well wishers there.

Legless is ready any minute to dance on your cricketing carcass. with teamates like that who needs enemies.
Get out mate while you still have a chance.

That's good dont beleive me i could'nt care less , 32 was off 1 over dont know how many for 60 , maybe just stop making stupid comments , you called someone a gun bat after he didnt even make 100 runs last year and your calling me legless , turn it up ...

Legless. First. Do you have any understanding of the phrase "A little tongue in cheek" Secondly, anyone who scored 60 in less than 3 overs would never forget how many balls it took. Even someone with an I.Q. rating of two points below a carrot would remember. Thirdly. Your posting like someone who is some what mentally challenged.

Legless. First. Do you have any understanding of the phrase "A little tongue in cheek" Secondly, anyone who scored 60 in less than 3 overs would never forget how many balls it took. Even someone with an I.Q. rating of two points below a carrot would remember. Thirdly. Your posting like someone who is a little mentally challenged.

hahaha!!!

Legless. First. Do you have any understanding of the phrase "A little tongue in cheek" Secondly, anyone who scored 60 in less than 3 overs would never forget how many balls it took. Even someone with an I.Q. rating of two points below a carrot would remember. Thirdly. Your posting like someone who is some what mentally challenged.
Ohh DIngo dont back pedal now , an when your on 50 odd you dont make it a priority like you do ! As for Adil goodluck to him hopefully AP is a good fit for him. I think its great you blokes think you know your cricket and are possibly the smartest guys to ever be on here , that's great because come the 1st week of cricket you's will be the 1s yelling out abuse or either playing making fools of yourselves ! Either way Dingo N Roy will always have eachother

Ohh DIngo dont back pedal now , an when your on 50 odd you dont make it a priority like you do ! As for Adil goodluck to him hopefully AP is a good fit for him. I think its great you blokes think you know your cricket and are possibly the smartest guys to ever be on here , that's great because come the 1st week of cricket you's will be the 1s yelling out abuse or either playing making fools of yourselves ! Either way Dingo N Roy will always have eachother

Looks like we're an item Roy boy. How big is yours? Do you think we should come out now?

how hard is it to play 80 overs of cricket???? make over 200 and you win most than you lose...... bowl 10-15 maidens likewise.......

some say its a simple game!!!

The one @ essendon has palyed the last 6(including this week) games in 1's. He's more than handy leggie as well, won few Champion player awards/premierships in 3's and 4's when progressing through the ranks at bombers.

Roy, looks like we might have a start this week!! I know personally the boys are a little off at the minute given the delayed start, hopefully with cricket now knocking on the door they will be back on and raring to go. Some interesting games in A1 this week gievn a couple of new sides, AP playing host to Taylors and jacana away at EK. Every important for these two sides to start strongly and the St Albans Foots United game looks like it will be a good game to see both sides maybe this year.

Roy, looks like we might have a start this week!! I know personally the boys are a little off at the minute given the delayed start, hopefully with cricket now knocking on the door they will be back on and raring to go. Some interesting games in A1 this week gievn a couple of new sides, AP playing host to Taylors and jacana away at EK. Every important for these two sides to start strongly and the St Albans Foots United game looks like it will be a good game to see both sides maybe this year.

Shower or two on Friday + Saturday. if showers are intermittent then we might get a start?

You are correct always interesting to see how teams fare in the first rnd. Generally for most clubs it
sets a trend for the season.

Care to offer your tips for the rounds action - St Albans V Foot Utd a biggie first up.

i'll try to offer my guesses on friday

Match of the round. ST. Albans V F/U. Last season F/U got up with some excellent bowling. However The "Goat Herders" with the inclusion of Clutton, De Rosayro And Patel look too strong. If Clutton plays, his pace alone will test some of the F/U bats as three of them can't handle short pitched bowling. Preece can't be expected to carry. the batting all the time. The inclusion of F/u's import De Silva will certainly give F/u more variation, however I think it will be just a re-distribution of wickets between McLellan, Jeffrey, Mckay and O'reilly. Time will tell. The "goat Herders" will have to bat well to win.

NTH.B. Match of the round appears to be Avondale V Merlo. Whilst both clubs have a concentration on youth, they do have a few competent seniors and with a few surprise inclusions in both clubs it will be an interesting match.

Match of the round. ST. Albans V F/U. Last season F/U got up with some excellent bowling. However The "Goat Herders" with the inclusion of Clutton, De Rosayro And Patel look too strong. If Clutton plays, his pace alone will test some of the F/U bats as three of them can't handle short pitched bowling. Preece can't be expected to carry. the batting all the time. The inclusion of F/u's import De Silva will certainly give F/u more variation, however I think it will be just a re-distribution of wickets between McLellan, Jeffrey, Mckay and O'reilly. Time will tell. The "goat Herders" will have to bat well to win.

I've noticed Tulla have James Palmer on their clearance list. Good young cricketer, originally a Tulla boy who put in some ones games at Essendon last year, so you would think a handy pickup for them. There seems to be a few younger boys leaving the district ranks and heading back to local cricket. Does that say alot about the standard of district and lack of dollars for the commitment needed or has the shine gone from striving to play district cricket these days.

What does Guido bowl ??
Rain bringing Hand grenades or Here! Help yourself please..

A bowler ?? Tell him he's dreaming...
LOL.

Last time out here in 08/09 he picked up 43 wkts. Twenty of which were top four bats. His 43 wkts were from 214 overs at an ave of 15.98, str of 29.88 and eco of 3.21. So he is a very handy bowler. But he is not express, hence my suggestion it will simply result in a re-distribution of wkts among the rest of the bowlers.

I've noticed Tulla have James Palmer on their clearance list. Good young cricketer, originally a Tulla boy who put in some ones games at Essendon last year, so you would think a handy pickup for them. There seems to be a few younger boys leaving the district ranks and heading back to local cricket. Does that say alot about the standard of district and lack of dollars for the commitment needed or has the shine gone from striving to play district cricket these days.

Guru, interesting observation there. I have long held a belief the standard of premier 2nd's cricket has slipped since the competition was expanded from 12 to 18 clubs. Over the past decade or more I have been involved with recruiting cricketers and i have'nt been very impressed by the calibre of cricketer swanning around in premier two's.
Maybe the standard of local cricket has improved more than we realise.

Back