Ovals to hire

joe magoocheeoo

Re: Ovals to hire

lastmanstands;368869 said:
Hi All,

Do any of you guys know of any cricket ovals for hire in Melbourne and surrounds on Sundays or week day evenings for social Twenty20 cricket?

Thanks for all for your help :)

Cheers,
Greg

See Melbourne City Council they have a lot of wickets on there Books, if not where abouts u lookin

Hi Joe,

I am dealing with the Melbourne City Council but there are no grounds available. I have written to Mayor Robert Doyle and Minister of Sport in Victoria to express my concern that we have fantastic concept but are being restricted by grounds.

Thanks for your response though Joe.

Last Man Stands Twenty20 social cricket

lastmanstands;370578 said:
Hi Joe,

I am dealing with the Melbourne City Council but there are no grounds available. I have written to Mayor Robert Doyle and Minister of Sport in Victoria to express my concern that we have fantastic concept but are being restricted by grounds.

I don't understand what does Robert Doyle and the Minister of Sport have to do with it, maybe there already clubs using the grounds already and clubs are restricted on use as it is Goodluck

lastmanstands;370578 said:
Hi Joe,

Lastmanstands, have you tried contacting the local councils? Except in a few rare instances, most suburban grounds are cared for by the local council where the ground is situated. So I'd try the local councils.

Of course, with the extended drought, some councils may be reluctant to allow more cricket on their grounds, many of which are already stressed. But it can't hurt to ask.

Back