Poor Umps

JAFRO2006

Poor Umps

I have read these threads and ther seems 2 b a fair mention of poor umpiring and just wanted to know what the umps in the other games are reli like??

Re: Poor Umps

They are awful. Every last one of them. Incompetent and almost blind, cant utter two words together either.

On Saturday, a batsman was given run out even though the keeper admitted he failed to take the ball cleanly. Another batsman was givern out bowled despite the SQUARE LEG UMPIRE saying the keeper dislodged the bail. Luke Soulos(APS administrator) must have a look at this. The umpiring is better in the 10a's than the firsts

Yes, the umpires are terrible and they have been for 40 years. The APS tend to go for the age bracket of 70-90 instead of 20-40. Even though there are at least 2 terrible decisions per game, that is part of cricket and human decisions is what cricket is.

I think it is fair to say that Umpire Chris Macklin would have to be the worst; trying to teach the bowlers how to bowl, giving warning for over appealing (for legitimet appeals they were to), not giving out plum LBW's. ANy one disagree

Chris Macklin aka 'The eagle' (because he spreads his wings every ********ing ball even if it pitches 2 inches outside offstump) is the worst umpire i have ever seen...i bowled 2 wides in an over and after that over was completed he told me to "slow it down" what a ************.... he should just get his pension and ******** off

fiskem;193407 said:
Chris Macklin aka 'The eagle' (because he spreads his wings every ********ing ball even if it pitches 2 inches outside offstump) is the worst umpire i have ever seen...i bowled 2 wides in an over and after that over was completed he told me to "slow it down" what a ************.... he should just get his pension and ******** off

I agree he was the guy hu warned that pommy wen all he did was act shocked that he had actually been given out wen he missed the ball by a mile. That ump is a ************!!!

groknarthal;194175 said:
the umps in the aps have been terrible this year. i struck a scotch batsmen on the full infront of middle and the ump turned it down saying there was to much angle.... this is just one example where our old aged umps fail to see the other end of the ********en pitch and or hear anything from behind the stumps....

Not to mention stumpings of opposition captains

or the obvious runout of the brighton opener, yes they are bad but its the same for both sides so stop sooking

Back