Round 2 fixtures

Re: Round 2 fixtures

i doubt that. Wesley have the worst bowling attack in the APS, and haileybury have the best batting attack in the APS. will they make 300?

XC Vs Carey (XC r surprise packet so far)

Wesley Vs HC (too strong)

BGS Vs SKC (toss of the coin)

MGS Vs GGS (too strong)

GC Vs SC (tom sinclair opening the bowling for scotch, hahaha)

3 out of 5 so far this season with my tips

grosse and muttdon will be opening for scotch mate...got to do your research...sinclair is a fair hack...although ridiculously good at every sport...

optimusprime;190155 said:
grosse and muttdon will be opening for scotch mate...got to do your research...sinclair is a fair hack...although ridiculously good at every sport...

Can somebody please confirm (anyone from GC or in that general direction of Victoria) is John Graham an opening bat for College? Any truth to that rumour?

Donuts7;190123 said:
XC Vs Carey (XC r surprise packet so far)

Wesley Vs HC (too strong)

BGS Vs SKC (toss of the coin)

MGS Vs GGS (too strong)

GC Vs SC (tom sinclair opening the bowling for scotch, hahaha)
3 out of 5 so far this season with my tips

mate sinclair has never opened the bowling for scotch. were the hell do you get your info from???? by i rekon sinclair goes alrite. got a fair mouth on him though. lol. tommmy

mind you sinclair probably should be opening as he knocked over jamie mcmillan with consecutive balls at training....the big vice captain couldnt handle the movement by the plump left armer.....mcmillan battling at stump cricket after being beaten by two better players on the day.....dont worry sharkies...keep hitting those balls and youll be rightt

fiske sum fair hack
haha gene got a det from cutineli for being kicked out of his class
hahah the plump left armer
i am no cancer

yeh John Graham did open the batting for Geelong College on the weekend against Caufield. Made a duck, so not sure if he will bat there against Scotch. Also who did scotch play on saturday and what was the score??

Haileybury will bat first make 350 then bowl out wesley three times for that many if we could.

J.B;190372 said:
yeh John Graham did open the batting for Geelong College on the weekend against Caufield. Made a duck, so not sure if he will bat there against Scotch. Also who did scotch play on saturday and what was the score??

Scotch played Xavier.....Xavier made 205 after some good late hitting.....Scotch lost clayton early and afew dodgey decisions in the middle order the biggest of which was an LBW decision which left Macmillan in disbelief.....the major win for Xavier was Will Ryan bowling 10 for only 6 runs....with the run rate out of reach scotch ended up being bowled out for 150 odd........

Scotch lost the game with their slow batting and should have taken alot more singles early....

Will be interesting to see them bounce back against a strong team in GC this week

Wiz;190391 said:
Haileybury will bat first make 350 then bowl out wesley three times for that many if we could.

its actually funny cos its soo true.... yet wesley will sook about it for the rest of the week n still claim they are amazing

TheStraighter1;190023 said:
i doubt that. Wesley have the worst bowling attack in the APS, and haileybury have the best batting attack in the APS. will they make 300?

Wiz;190391 said:

BrainExplosion;190733 said:
its actually funny cos its soo true.... yet wesley will sook about it for the rest of the week n still claim they are amazing

hey fellas,
just thought i'd inform you that today
WESLEY (2-220) DEFEATED HAILEYBURY (7-216) chasing.
so, i don't think we'll be doin much sookin.

Standout performances:
Haileybury - Williamson 51
wakefields, other opener and martin made 30's

Wesley: Allen 4-40, stuck at it all day
Munas - 85*, great knock, showed real maturity
H. Gairns - 108*, amazing batting display, did as he pleased

Back