The Serious Discussion Thread.

As far as the business overseas is concerned, I'll be keeping tight lipped over that stuff.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

One of the big reasons for all this bloodshed is Netanyahu keeping the wars going on so he can stay in office.
His response against Hamas and now Hezbollah is disproportionate, resulting in killing of women and children and other non combatants. The Jewish state is a bully same as Russia and must be stopped.

His response against Hamas and now Hezbollah is disproportionate, resulting in killing of women and children and other non combatants. The Jewish state is a bully same as Russia and must be stopped.
The only thing I will say about the war is while I partly agree but Hamas are the ones using women & children as human shields like the cowards they are.

Hezbollah can be blown back to the stone age for all I care.

The sooner the Iranian regime collapses the sooner there will be peace in that region.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

What's a D notice Craig?
A ban on any media reporting is my take on that Terry. Certainly no D notice tho with the reckless Jewish onslaught on Gaza and southern Lebanon and even Beirut. Why has the Lebonese govt not asked the UNSC or ICC to condemn this?

Seems Trump reckons the Democrats are the enemy within and a worse threat than the Russians. Deep state stuff.
Harris mocked him as deluded and indirectly too old to be the POTUS.

Seems Trump reckons the Democrats are the enemy within and a worse threat than the Russians. Deep state stuff.
Harris mocked him as deluded and indirectly too old to be the POTUS.
..and Kamala is spot on. Last I looked she had a five point lead over the deluded and approaching senility one who has threatened to pull the US out of NATO if re elected.

Who is aware of this.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) is a Eurasian political, economic, international security and defence organization established by China and Russia in 2001, comprising also Kazakhstan, Krygistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikizstan. In June 2017, it expanded to eight states, when India and Pakistan joined the group. Since then Iran and Belarus has also linked with SCO.

It is the world's largest regional organization in terms of geographic scope and population, covering approximately 24% of the area of world (65% of Eurasia) and 42% of the world population. As of 2024, its combined nominal GDP accounts for around 23%, while its GDP based on PPP comprises approximately 36% of the world's total. In '23/24 it became even larger with the additional four nations joining. Several other not named countries are engaged as observers or dialogue partners.

Jeez India seems to sit on both sides of the fence. Therefore I rate it as much a danger to the West as these authoritarian regimes. How long before North Korea also joins.

Last edited:
Who is aware of this.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) is a Eurasian political, economic, international security and defence organization established by China and Russia in 2001, comprising also Kazakhstan, Krygistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikizstan. In June 2017, it expanded to eight states, when India and Pakistan joined the group. Since then Iran and Belarus has also linked with SCO.

It is the world's largest regional organization in terms of geographic scope and population, covering approximately 24% of the area of world (65% of Eurasia) and 42% of the world population. As of 2024, its combined nominal GDP accounts for around 23%, while its GDP based on PPP comprises approximately 36% of the world's total. In '23/24 it became even larger with the additional four nations joining. Several other not named countries are engaged as observers or dialogue partners.

Jeez India seems to sit on both sides of the fence. Therefore I rate it as much a danger to the West as these authoritarian regimes. How long before North Korea also joins.
India is in strife with Canada currently over a Sheikh's slaying?

India seems happy to be part of several alliances. Both sides of the fence indeed.
You're probably right about North Korea jumping on that train.

Who is aware of this.

Lots of conflicts all over the world, it won't be long before a crazy tyrant like Putin gets an itchy finger and decides to nuke us all.

Back