Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

does it really matter if everyone thinks that they stack their side it has been going on for years and years, who really cares, it is a cheap way to get a flag. As for C Smith coaching roosters i believe congs got rid of him because he is a live wire waiting to explode.|@ i have heard that J Morris only trained like three times for the season and if roosters need him as a captain good luck to them he has supposedly been unvailable more than he is available.
My sellections for this round:
Turf: St John's, willy congs, upset St andrews
B Grade:St John's, Melton South, Willy Congs and werribee centrals
C Grade: St andrews, Melton south, werribee centrals 1, Sunshine druids.:confused:

you find us a turf wicket good enough to play on and the druids thirds would play turf. ive seen most of the grounds in this comp nothing to write home about,

wat this comp needs is 2 turf grades, how are selectors ment 2 know that some 1 is ready to play real cricket wen they r playong on mats

does any 1 know if there is any money floating round it can atractt good players and lift the standard of the comp,

st andrews turf team, i thought this year they have done alrite with the ball, but all year especially latter part of year shows that they cant bat, maybe they r not strong enough, or maybe it is because the stength of the teams in turf r too tough but they could beat the 1st teams that r too scared to go to turf

phastbowler;208558 said:
does any 1 know if there is any money floating round it can atractt good players and lift the standard of the comp,

i can help mate, i know where there is heaps of money, try the IPL. they are about to auction off the players soon. maybe you can let those good players, who want money to play, know where india is if they are that good. i think the churches comp can do without money chasing scabs.|@

I was right about teams stacking their sides. Look at Druids C Gr & Laverton D Gr scores.

No one needs thoses side in our comp.
shows how good they are, come into our 3rd and 4th division beating old men and kids, well done Druids and laverton gun sides!!!! doubt it.

inside man;208856 said:
I was right about teams stacking their sides. Look at Druids C Gr & Laverton D Gr scores.

How are you right i told you already to look at Result Vault and see that we have had the same team all year. As for the score if i recall didnt Congs C Gr make a 400 this year and i know they arent stacking the side. Sometimes big scores happen deal with it.

phastbowler;208556 said:
you find us a turf wicket good enough to play on and the druids thirds would play turf. ive seen most of the grounds in this comp nothing to write home about,

Get real you know i dont have any spikes.

inside man;208856 said:

Actually you don't really know what you are talking about, I actually play for Druids C grade and we are just a bunch of guys who are playing because we don't want to take it seriously. It's hardly our fault that we trash teams when we don't even try. We aren't stacking our side in fact have a look at the score cards and you will see the same names week in week out. In fact we even struggle to get our full strength team out on the park most weeks.

kool;208875 said:
No one needs thoses side in our comp.
shows how good they are, come into our 3rd and 4th division beating old men and kids, well done Druids and laverton gun sides!!!! doubt it.

By the way we (Druids) would prolly beat all the turf grade sides in the Churches comp as well.

Alpha1;208902 said:
By the way we (Druids) would prolly beat all the turf grade sides in the Churches comp as well.

well come and give it a go.
see ya there next season will we????

kool;208905 said:
well come and give it a go.
see ya there next season will we????

Well we aren't even sure if we are going to play again next season, like I said this was just a year off for us we didn't want to take it seriously. And I think about 80% sure we won't be playing next year in this comp. We will go back to our old club.

all i can say is good bye from what i heard the way you blokes talked on saturday was nothing but disgracful i think you need to lift your game when there are other women around your women might not care but maybe other's do. Now let's get on to Melton Centrals i drove past the Gray and thought that i would call in and check the scores and to my horror what team team was calling someone from the opposite team a cheat? he is a man with dignity and to my knowledge has never cheated in his life shame on Melton Centrals, unfortunately you show no class.what about St Andrews C and E grades they are definitely showing that they will make the grand final.Congs B Grade might have made a mistake in declaring i suppose that they had to have a go but they will just have to wait and see.does anyone know what happened with Altona sport's forfeiting there C grade. I walked passed B grade and the scorer for caroline springs needs to know the rules instead of arguing with the umpire who is right.
Love from
Hono
inside man, kool and mirrors owe me a drink:D

Went to watch the St Johns seven tournament on Sunday, we had two sides in and had heap watching was a good day, very hot, there will be a few sore heads today, quite of few started drinking 8.30am..... ANA ended up winning it against Newport Rams.

Must congratulate St Johns for running the comp. Some low life stole one of their Gear kits from the rooms during the day. Any word if they found out who did it?

hono;208924 said:
all i can say is good bye from what i heard the way you blokes talked on saturday was nothing but disgracful i think you need to lift your game when there are other women around your women might not care but maybe other's do. Now let's get on to Melton Centrals i drove past the Gray and thought that i would call in and check the scores and to my horror what team team was calling someone from the opposite team a cheat? he is a man with dignity and to my knowledge has never cheated in his life shame on Melton Centrals, unfortunately you show no class.what about St Andrews C and E grades they are definitely showing that they will make the grand final.Congs B Grade might have made a mistake in declaring i suppose that they had to have a go but they will just have to wait and see.does anyone know what happened with Altona sport's forfeiting there C grade. I walked passed B grade and the scorer for caroline springs needs to know the rules instead of arguing with the umpire who is right

hono;208924 said:
all i can say is good bye from what i heard the way you blokes talked on saturday was nothing but disgracful i think you need to lift your game when there are other women around your women might not care but maybe other's do. Now let's get on to Melton Centrals i drove past the Gray and thought that i would call in and check the scores and to my horror what team team was calling someone from the opposite team a cheat? he is a man with dignity and to my knowledge has never cheated in his life shame on Melton Centrals, unfortunately you show no class.what about St Andrews C and E grades they are definitely showing that they will make the grand final.Congs B Grade might have made a mistake in declaring i suppose that they had to have a go but they will just have to wait and see.does anyone know what happened with Altona sport's forfeiting there C grade. I walked passed B grade and the scorer for caroline springs needs to know the rules instead of arguing with the umpire who is right.
Love from
Hono
inside man, kool and mirrors owe me a drink:D

Your completly right that some of the boys need to pull their heads out when the ladies are around especially certain fast bowlers but dont tar the whole team with one brush.

Shaggy_Kingston;209476 said:
Your completly right that some of the boys need to pull their heads out when the ladies are around especially certain fast bowlers but dont tar the whole team with one brush.

haha Shaggy yes about the certain Fast Bowler definitely needs to pull his head out around the ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back