Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

i also just wanted to thank everyone around the comp that tuned up to thinportent func on saturdaynight at the roosters rooms was a great night and i really enjoy drink with sum of the boys from st john and get to know them better and always enjoy drinking with the boys from my club even tho b-ri took to long on hes shout with me toward the end of the night...and our table finished well in trivia.anyways again thanx to all that turned up and made it a great night

as for this weekend looking forwad to playing st andrews this weekend.should be a great game and i think it will come down the the wire...not being cocky but WE WILL WIN this weekend in a good game that gos down to the wire so look out GO THE ROOSTERS

i also just wanted to thank everyone around the comp that tuned up to thinportent func on saturdaynight at the roosters rooms was a great night and i really enjoy drink with sum of the boys from st john and get to know them better and always enjoy drinking with the boys from my club even tho b-ri took to long on hes shout with me toward the end of the night...and our table finished well in trivia.anyways again thanx to all that turned up and made it a great night

as for this weekend looking forwad to playing st andrews this weekend.should be a great game and i think it will come down the the wire...not being cocky but WE WILL WIN this weekend in a good game that gos down to the wire so look out GO THE ROOSTERS

borntigerfan;318815 said:
Hey Bigcog

Hope everything goes well tonight for your function sorry we cant make it as i didnt find out until only thurs night and as we are playing on sunday it makes attending a bit difficult. Hopefully we can help out in another way.

Cheers
Borntigerfan
ST. Andrews C.C

Cheers mate thanks.
can only say we had a great night between 80-100 people attended for a wonderfull cause........
I have to comend Diesel and Pup putting on such a well run event. im sure all that attended would agree.....
to all the opposition club members that attended thank you very much it was great to see all of you outside the field of battle and get to see the other side.......
i think we should do something like this annually not only who is the best cricket team in the comp but who is the smartest......
Right now Monkeys Maullers from Altona Roosters are the title holders. Go Us!!
hope to see all and more next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Thanks to everyone for making it such a wonderful night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BornTigerfan please speak to Pup/Darren in relation to the trivia night im sure you guys can work something out. PUP will be playing against you guys this weekend!!!!!

borntigerfan;318815 said:
Hey Bigcog

Hope everything goes well tonight for your function sorry we cant make it as i didnt find out until only thurs night and as we are playing on sunday it makes attending a bit difficult. Hopefully we can help out in another way.

Cheers
Borntigerfan
ST. Andrews C.C

Cheers mate thanks.
can only say we had a great night between 80-100 people attended for a wonderfull cause........
I have to comend Diesel and Pup putting on such a well run event. im sure all that attended would agree.....
to all the opposition club members that attended thank you very much it was great to see all of you outside the field of battle and get to see the other side.......
i think we should do something like this annually not only who is the best cricket team in the comp but who is the smartest......
Right now Monkeys Maullers from Altona Roosters are the title holders. Go Us!!
hope to see all and more next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Thanks to everyone for making it such a wonderful night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BornTigerfan please speak to Pup/Darren in relation to the trivia night im sure you guys can work something out. PUP will be playing against you guys this weekend!!!!!

altonasJB;320991 said:

Jason

I think your comment of We Will Win is very cocky. I think you should follow your other Rooster team mates like Nathan, Pots and LateCut99 and take the quitely confident approach and pay some respect to the team your playing. I think coming out and saying We Will Win is quite silly and could backfire on you. I believe St Andrews will be favourites but you guys have a very good chance of winning as you are 2nd on the ladder and a good team. If you guys be confident, believe in your own ability and stay switched on for the whole game then their is no reason why you couldn't win.

Just remember JB you are not playing Roosters #2 or Caroline Springs this week son.

altonasJB;320991 said:

Jason

I think your comment of We Will Win is very cocky. I think you should follow your other Rooster team mates like Nathan, Pots and LateCut99 and take the quitely confident approach and pay some respect to the team your playing. I think coming out and saying We Will Win is quite silly and could backfire on you. I believe St Andrews will be favourites but you guys have a very good chance of winning as you are 2nd on the ladder and a good team. If you guys be confident, believe in your own ability and stay switched on for the whole game then their is no reason why you couldn't win.

Just remember JB you are not playing Roosters #2 or Caroline Springs this week son.

News Breaker;317837 said:
Well said Big Coq, but whatever we all say to Mr Collins from Newport Digman, seems to be going straight through his rounded shaped head, which is attached to a body that is shaped like a Choc Block ice cream.

I really thought Hussler a person like you who is 41 years of age would have some kind of maturity by now.

You always want to challenge and compete against this Big Coq fella whoever he is.

I think Big Coq must have severley dented your pride and ego in the past, as you just cant seem to let go and move on in your rather frustrated confused life.

Come on Hussler show us all that you can keep away from our chat site for 3 days. You can do it son.

By the way you must improve on your stats this year, as they look rather sad.

Do you have any friends at Newport Digman, or is it the same result as your previous clubs you have been at. More enemies than friends.

Hussler has plenty of mates at NDCC.. and i believe he got some runs last week mate so how bout you just worry about yourself you snake.. you'd give your own brother up.. where's ya badge?

News Breaker;317837 said:
Well said Big Coq, but whatever we all say to Mr Collins from Newport Digman, seems to be going straight through his rounded shaped head, which is attached to a body that is shaped like a Choc Block ice cream.

I really thought Hussler a person like you who is 41 years of age would have some kind of maturity by now.

You always want to challenge and compete against this Big Coq fella whoever he is.

I think Big Coq must have severley dented your pride and ego in the past, as you just cant seem to let go and move on in your rather frustrated confused life.

Come on Hussler show us all that you can keep away from our chat site for 3 days. You can do it son.

By the way you must improve on your stats this year, as they look rather sad.

Do you have any friends at Newport Digman, or is it the same result as your previous clubs you have been at. More enemies than friends.

Hussler has plenty of mates at NDCC.. and i believe he got some runs last week mate so how bout you just worry about yourself you snake.. you'd give your own brother up.. where's ya badge?

G'day Folkes. Looks like its going to be 41 degrees on saturday, so therefore the games will called unfortunatly. My Tips for this round are as follow;

St Andrews v Altona Roosters #1 - I think St Andrews will win this game top of the table clash. I believe their batting will be a bit to strong. Roosters will have a red hot crack though. One day game will make it alot closer I believe.

Kingy Bapts v Altona Roosters #2 - Kingy have to much to play for and will be to strong for the improving Roosters #2. If the game becomes one dayer then that will pretty much mean Kingy wont make the finals as they will need outright this game.

Burnside v Willy Congs - I am tipping Willy Congs to win the battle for 4th spot this week. They will have to much depth in batting and bowling for Burnside. Burnside will be dissapointed if they miss out on making the four but it has been a great effort this year coming up from A Matts.

St Johns v Melton Centrals - Melton Centrals to beat St Johns in a close game. Centrals will have to much batting depth over St Johns who are struggling to get more than a couple of contributors each game.

Good luck to all and may the best team win

G'day Folkes. Looks like its going to be 41 degrees on saturday, so therefore the games will called unfortunatly. My Tips for this round are as follow;

St Andrews v Altona Roosters #1 - I think St Andrews will win this game top of the table clash. I believe their batting will be a bit to strong. Roosters will have a red hot crack though. One day game will make it alot closer I believe.

Kingy Bapts v Altona Roosters #2 - Kingy have to much to play for and will be to strong for the improving Roosters #2. If the game becomes one dayer then that will pretty much mean Kingy wont make the finals as they will need outright this game.

Burnside v Willy Congs - I am tipping Willy Congs to win the battle for 4th spot this week. They will have to much depth in batting and bowling for Burnside. Burnside will be dissapointed if they miss out on making the four but it has been a great effort this year coming up from A Matts.

St Johns v Melton Centrals - Melton Centrals to beat St Johns in a close game. Centrals will have to much batting depth over St Johns who are struggling to get more than a couple of contributors each game.

lucky;321188 said:

good on him having mates....at your club. on our site- our comps site, who he pretty much knows no one, all he has done is give shit and pot people.......FOR NO REASON. they werent the first person to name your friend the hustler, it seems a few people were queing up to. why do all you insecure people talk about stats? does that make you a better person? what about past years the hustler has talked up, about him being so good and dominating, does that qualify? does the figjam qualify???????? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOO Dont mention his real name, just incase he wants to hide behind a ........computer screen LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he might be a great guy at your club and face to face, but all he does here is try to stir people up FOR NO REASON. time he either grew up/ got a life/ finds a new hobby/ or takes his hand of it for 5 mins. always told- if you are good at something, people will tell you, when you start telling people u either suck or a..... FIGJAM. read the last 35-40 pages, funny how hes always fought back hey?

lucky;321188 said:

good on him having mates....at your club. on our site- our comps site, who he pretty much knows no one, all he has done is give shit and pot people.......FOR NO REASON. they werent the first person to name your friend the hustler, it seems a few people were queing up to. why do all you insecure people talk about stats? does that make you a better person? what about past years the hustler has talked up, about him being so good and dominating, does that qualify? does the figjam qualify???????? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOO Dont mention his real name, just incase he wants to hide behind a ........computer screen LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he might be a great guy at your club and face to face, but all he does here is try to stir people up FOR NO REASON. time he either grew up/ got a life/ finds a new hobby/ or takes his hand of it for 5 mins. always told- if you are good at something, people will tell you, when you start telling people u either suck or a..... FIGJAM. read the last 35-40 pages, funny how hes always fought back hey?

Pots;321213 said:

Im not going to waste my time cos I wont find any,so you can dig up all the posts where I said I was so good and dominating if ya like????????

Amen Brother.........:D:D:D

Pots;321213 said:

Im not going to waste my time cos I wont find any,so you can dig up all the posts where I said I was so good and dominating if ya like????????

Amen Brother.........:D:D:D

Billy Bowden;321195 said:

lets hope the weather man has got it wrong & the cool change arrives early.
would love to see some good hard competitive cricket played and sides get in on there merits considering there is so much to play for....
Best of luck with top of the table clash i think both sides will get something out of it regardless of the outcome.... result not important learning about your opponent crucial....... GF still a long way of.............
would love to watch this encounter...... if anything like the stjohns game it will be a rip snorter.... hopefully................ Good Luck to all on the day....GO US!!!

lets hope the weather man has got it wrong & the cool change arrives early.
would love to see some good hard competitive cricket played and sides get in on there merits considering there is so much to play for....
Best of luck with top of the table clash i think both sides will get something out of it regardless of the outcome.... result not important learning about your opponent crucial....... GF still a long way of.............
would love to watch this encounter...... if anything like the stjohns game it will be a rip snorter.... hopefully................ Good Luck to all on the day....GO US!!!

wow this is atleast the third time i have had people give me alittle due to what i think.
and i have been saying for a while now that st andrews is a good team u dont go throw a season this far with out lossing a game.
and as far as being cocky what ever u can think what ever u like i didnt know that by me saying that WE WILL WIN mean that if we lose know ill be taken out the back of the rooms at rooster club house and will be put to death by firing squad(thats what u make it seem like)
i play the game hard weather its at training or in a game
i have spend to much time worring about small shit like this. well but i know im ok at cricket and i always give my best and aslong as i can look my team mates in the eye at the end of the game knowing i gave it my all thats good enuff for me.
and how do u thing u are to call me son...dont talk to me like u know me coz u dont.i stand y all i have said...st andrew a good team i havent played them this year and i havnt seen them play ether but i say this been cocky or not WE WILL WIN...they are the fav this week and in that they have more to lose then us.and as far as what my team mates have said about the up cuming game that is up to them everyone know down the club im not a main stream person and i tell it as i see it and when im wrong im man enuff to face up to it....like saying daniel temby is over rated as a bowler that was wrong as he has got me out 3 out of 3times this year and i told him i was wrong last saturday...anyways i think i have blowen off enuff steam good luck to everyone this weekend and always...GO THE ROOSTERS

wow this is atleast the third time i have had people give me alittle due to what i think.
and i have been saying for a while now that st andrews is a good team u dont go throw a season this far with out lossing a game.
and as far as being cocky what ever u can think what ever u like i didnt know that by me saying that WE WILL WIN mean that if we lose know ill be taken out the back of the rooms at rooster club house and will be put to death by firing squad(thats what u make it seem like)
i play the game hard weather its at training or in a game
i have spend to much time worring about small shit like this. well but i know im ok at cricket and i always give my best and aslong as i can look my team mates in the eye at the end of the game knowing i gave it my all thats good enuff for me.
and how do u thing u are to call me son...dont talk to me like u know me coz u dont.i stand y all i have said...st andrew a good team i havent played them this year and i havnt seen them play ether but i say this been cocky or not WE WILL WIN...they are the fav this week and in that they have more to lose then us.and as far as what my team mates have said about the up cuming game that is up to them everyone know down the club im not a main stream person and i tell it as i see it and when im wrong im man enuff to face up to it....like saying daniel temby is over rated as a bowler that was wrong as he has got me out 3 out of 3times this year and i told him i was wrong last saturday...anyways i think i have blowen off enuff steam good luck to everyone this weekend and always...GO THE ROOSTERS

JB

Take a chill pill buddy. I never had a crack at you personally, I have just made a comment disagreeing with your comment that you wll win and it sounding very cocky. It puts alot of pressure on you and your team mates to back up you comments. Why don't you talk to some of your Roosters #2 mates and ask them about St Andrews when they bowled them out for 39 in 21 overs if you want to know what type of team they are. Anyway If thats the way you are and like to come out say you will win then fine, but you will be the one who will look like a big goose if you loose. If you guys do get up then you will be a genius.

Good luck and hope you make some runs.

JB

Take a chill pill buddy. I never had a crack at you personally, I have just made a comment disagreeing with your comment that you wll win and it sounding very cocky. It puts alot of pressure on you and your team mates to back up you comments. Why don't you talk to some of your Roosters #2 mates and ask them about St Andrews when they bowled them out for 39 in 21 overs if you want to know what type of team they are. Anyway If thats the way you are and like to come out say you will win then fine, but you will be the one who will look like a big goose if you loose. If you guys do get up then you will be a genius.

Good luck and hope you make some runs.

how will i look bad if we lose ...arnt st andrew the fav this game ....anyway i dont care i think we will win not coz i think we are the best team but coz thats what i think i just got a feeling we will win and if we dont ...i can live with that not the end of the world

how will i look bad if we lose ...arnt st andrew the fav this game ....anyway i dont care i think we will win not coz i think we are the best team but coz thats what i think i just got a feeling we will win and if we dont ...i can live with that not the end of the world

Considering the round will inevitably be cut down to one day matches because of the nice and mild prediction of 43 degree weather, there may be some interesting results...

St. Andrews over Roosters - I actually think the roosters may have been a massive chance if the game was played over two days, but I think St. Andrews will walk away winners because of the strength in that middle order. Close game if Roosters win the toss and bat, potential blow out if St. Andrews bat first.

Kingy over Roosters 2 - Just don't think the Roosters boys will have enough batting to go with Kingsville.

Congs to beat Burnside - May come down to the toss IF the pitch is as terrible as everyone claims. But I rate Congs as the second best depth team in the comp with both bat and ball, so my money is on them.

Centrals over St. Johns - I would have backed Centrals more confidently in a two dayer when player depth is key, but 35 over game definitely evens things up a little. If Dan scores more than 50, it'll be close.

Considering the round will inevitably be cut down to one day matches because of the nice and mild prediction of 43 degree weather, there may be some interesting results...

St. Andrews over Roosters - I actually think the roosters may have been a massive chance if the game was played over two days, but I think St. Andrews will walk away winners because of the strength in that middle order. Close game if Roosters win the toss and bat, potential blow out if St. Andrews bat first.

Kingy over Roosters 2 - Just don't think the Roosters boys will have enough batting to go with Kingsville.

Congs to beat Burnside - May come down to the toss IF the pitch is as terrible as everyone claims. But I rate Congs as the second best depth team in the comp with both bat and ball, so my money is on them.

Centrals over St. Johns - I would have backed Centrals more confidently in a two dayer when player depth is key, but 35 over game definitely evens things up a little. If Dan scores more than 50, it'll be close.

thats all good but real game is next sunday super 7's

thats all good but real game is next sunday super 7's

Pots;321213 said:

yeah he does and he gets a reaction everytime.. why do you think he keeps on getting into you all.. because you react everytime.. you fall for it everytime.. HAHAHA

Pots;321213 said:

yeah he does and he gets a reaction everytime.. why do you think he keeps on getting into you all.. because you react everytime.. you fall for it everytime.. HAHAHA

lucky just stick to what ur paid to do, or is it ur brother that is curating. Either one, when are you going to use something other than a hand roller to roll the pitches at angliss. i cant believe ur still in the job, the amount of things that you hav screwed up. pull ur finger out instead of wasting time on here

lucky just stick to what ur paid to do, or is it ur brother that is curating. Either one, when are you going to use something other than a hand roller to roll the pitches at angliss. i cant believe ur still in the job, the amount of things that you hav screwed up. pull ur finger out instead of wasting time on here

StAndrewsman;323477 said:

You are totally correct StAndrewsman, at what you state about the two lawn mower pushers at Angliss.

The News going around is that there contracts will not be renewed for next season, and a few not happy also I believe about the state of the Golf Course the lads apparently look after also, not up to scratch we believe Lucky.

Can you elaborate on that?

Both of you should employ your mate Hussler. As he always has his mouth open to say something, you can utilise his mouth by filling it up with grass clippings, then walk him up and down the wicket, giving it a nice even layer of clippings.

Have a nice day.

StAndrewsman;323477 said:

You are totally correct StAndrewsman, at what you state about the two lawn mower pushers at Angliss.

The News going around is that there contracts will not be renewed for next season, and a few not happy also I believe about the state of the Golf Course the lads apparently look after also, not up to scratch we believe Lucky.

Both of you should employ your mate Hussler. As he always has his mouth open to say something, you can utilise his mouth by filling it up with grass clippings, then walk him up and down the wicket, giving it a nice even layer of clippings.

Have a nice day.

News Breaker;323547 said:

Have a nice day.

I was at the ground that you speak of and the wicket was quite good, when we played on it earlier on in the year it was terrible, but to the guys credit it is playing quite good now :) , maybe you should refer to one of Big Coq's posts.

You all sound like experts when it comes to preparing wickets, maybe you should take over for no pay and get it to the standard you think it should be at!

When you openly bag someone on a public forum and do it behind a fake name is very poor form. Also the golf course has nothing to do with cricket or this comp so stop being foolish and stick to talking about cricket :cool:.

News Breaker;323547 said:

Have a nice day.

I was at the ground that you speak of and the wicket was quite good, when we played on it earlier on in the year it was terrible, but to the guys credit it is playing quite good now :) , maybe you should refer to one of Big Coq's posts.

You all sound like experts when it comes to preparing wickets, maybe you should take over for no pay and get it to the standard you think it should be at!

When you openly bag someone on a public forum and do it behind a fake name is very poor form. Also the golf course has nothing to do with cricket or this comp so stop being foolish and stick to talking about cricket :cool:.

i dont hide behind anything, most ppl know who i am and in saying the wicket is good, thank the ppl behind the curator, as in the ppl that actually water the pitch. i hav been told they soak the pitch for all the time they r allowed but the curator only does it for 10-20 mins when it can be done for 2 hrs. the squares are great at angliss and they should play excellently every game and with the possibility of finals being played there, they shuld be put under the spotlight for the last couple of games and see if they are up to finals pitches

i dont hide behind anything, most ppl know who i am and in saying the wicket is good, thank the ppl behind the curator, as in the ppl that actually water the pitch. i hav been told they soak the pitch for all the time they r allowed but the curator only does it for 10-20 mins when it can be done for 2 hrs. the squares are great at angliss and they should play excellently every game and with the possibility of finals being played there, they shuld be put under the spotlight for the last couple of games and see if they are up to finals pitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back