Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

its just not cricket;331071 said:
congrats to all the sides that made finals this year.hope you all go well.

well i finally played my last game on saturday, yes , no longer will you have to put up with my big mouth or stare. i just want to say thanks to all the guys ive played against over the last four years in this association, no doubt i had run in's with quite a few of you on the field, but as far as i was concerned thats where it was left. i hope i played hard but fair cricket, and i have alot of great memories to look back on.

daniel, jake, haye's, happy, and all the boys from the 2 carnival sides i played in, thank you it really was a blast, and there was never a prouder moment for me than when i received my baggy green alongside daniel and happy, two great players, but also great blokes.

to mv and the commitee of caroline springs,you reap what you sow dont you..not a win for the year..well done..im not directing this at the players, but i am glad that you bunch of back stabbing two faced dirty underhanded piss poor excuse for human beings on the commitee got what you deserved.
and mv..congrats..you got the opening bowlers spot..not because you deserved it..but because you stabbed 3 team mates in the back. you played with us, drank with us for four years, even got me and a mate to try and help fix ya car when it broke down on the side of the road, and you learnt nothing about loyalty or mateship, your a disgrace. and im posting this so every one knows what a low life you are

to the players of cscc, burnside springs cc is growing and getting stronger,feel free to come down for our pre-season, you wont be treated like children, and you will have a ball.

finally to the roosters boys on saturday, even though there was alot of spite during the game, most of you boys took the time to let me lead both sides off the ground with a round of applause , thank you very much. it meant alot

Come on!!!! Tell em what you really think.

well i finally played my last game on saturday, yes , no longer will you have to put up with my big mouth or stare. i just want to say thanks to all the guys ive played against over the last four years in this association, no doubt i had run in's with quite a few of you on the field, but as far as i was concerned thats where it was left. i hope i played hard but fair cricket, and i have alot of great memories to look back on.

daniel, jake, haye's, happy, and all the boys from the 2 carnival sides i played in, thank you it really was a blast, and there was never a prouder moment for me than when i received my baggy green alongside daniel and happy, two great players, but also great blokes.

to mv and the commitee of caroline springs,you reap what you sow dont you..not a win for the year..well done..im not directing this at the players, but i am glad that you bunch of back stabbing two faced dirty underhanded piss poor excuse for human beings on the commitee got what you deserved.
and mv..congrats..you got the opening bowlers spot..not because you deserved it..but because you stabbed 3 team mates in the back. you played with us, drank with us for four years, even got me and a mate to try and help fix ya car when it broke down on the side of the road, and you learnt nothing about loyalty or mateship, your a disgrace. and im posting this so every one knows what a low life you are

to the players of cscc, burnside springs cc is growing and getting stronger,feel free to come down for our pre-season, you wont be treated like children, and you will have a ball.

finally to the roosters boys on saturday, even though there was alot of spite during the game, most of you boys took the time to let me lead both sides off the ground with a round of applause , thank you very much. it meant alot

Come on!!!! Tell em what you really think.

Billy Bowden;331079 said:
Well done Chafer. I enjoyed watching you bowl over the past few years. I bet the boys from Melton South Soft Cock Cricket Club will be glad to see the end of you. Hope you enjoy your retirement and good to see there are no hard feelings between you and your former club.

P.S. Maybe you can take up umpiring now.

lmao!!..like id wanna be abused by you guys without a ball in my hand to retailate!!

and thanks for the kind words billy

Billy Bowden;331079 said:
Well done Chafer. I enjoyed watching you bowl over the past few years. I bet the boys from Melton South Soft Cock Cricket Club will be glad to see the end of you. Hope you enjoy your retirement and good to see there are no hard feelings between you and your former club.

P.S. Maybe you can take up umpiring now.

lmao!!..like id wanna be abused by you guys without a ball in my hand to retailate!!

and thanks for the kind words billy

Gday Folkes. After 11 Home and Away Rounds of Cricket, I have come to the conclusion for my Turf Grade Team of The Year. Obviously their will be a couple of surprises but I have looked at the figures and I am happy with the team.

1 S Krygger (St Andrews)
2 M Hayes (Melton Centrals)
3 Daniel Temby (St Johns)
4 C Armstrong (St Andrews)
5 M OToole (St Andrews)
6 A Huelett (Melton Centrals)
7 R Kwahaja (kingsville Bapts)
8 D Wainwright (Altona Roosters #1)
9 J Baskaron (Altona Roosters #1)
10 R Chaefer (Burnside United)
11 M Nolton (Altona Roosters #1)
12 Dave Temby (St Johns)

Love to hear everyones opinion on who should be in or out

Gday Folkes. After 11 Home and Away Rounds of Cricket, I have come to the conclusion for my Turf Grade Team of The Year. Obviously their will be a couple of surprises but I have looked at the figures and I am happy with the team.

1 S Krygger (St Andrews)
5 M OToole (St Andrews)
12 Dave Temby (St Johns)

BILLY - Good summary of the season

Yes Saints have looked good all year and well done for recruiting quality players.

Johns have a great nucleus but need to gain 2-3 more players to help out.This could also be said about Roosters 1.

Congs have managed to scrape in to finals after an up & down season. Coming off a bye before finals would be only concern. Really need Nick to be bowling.

Kingy have struggled all year. Maybe thought ahead to much when coming back to our assoc when both sides didn;t make finals. Losing any more players would be a disaster.

Burnside very compedative in first turf year. Congrats. Need to cover Rob next year though.

Caroline & roosters (2) youngish sides that have hopefully gained from thier experiance and hope to make turf stronger next year.

Melton centrals??? well done Hayesy.

Sad to see youv'e finished up playing Rob but hope you stick around and help out at club comm. level and have some input into the beast you helped create. Also maybe put your hand up to help assoc out as i think they need it. Input from outside people with fresh ideas always good. CONGRATS

BILLY - Good summary of the season

Yes Saints have looked good all year and well done for recruiting quality players.

Johns have a great nucleus but need to gain 2-3 more players to help out.This could also be said about Roosters 1.

Congs have managed to scrape in to finals after an up & down season. Coming off a bye before finals would be only concern. Really need Nick to be bowling.

Kingy have struggled all year. Maybe thought ahead to much when coming back to our assoc when both sides didn;t make finals. Losing any more players would be a disaster.

Burnside very compedative in first turf year. Congrats. Need to cover Rob next year though.

Caroline & roosters (2) youngish sides that have hopefully gained from thier experiance and hope to make turf stronger next year.

Melton centrals??? well done Hayesy.

Sad to see youv'e finished up playing Rob but hope you stick around and help out at club comm. level and have some input into the beast you helped create. Also maybe put your hand up to help assoc out as i think they need it. Input from outside people with fresh ideas always good. CONGRATS

borntigerfan;331161 said:
hi billy boyd hatty ring a bell

I Seriously considerd Boyd and Draper but the other blokes have taken more wickets and better averages for the year. I am on the ball mate

borntigerfan;331161 said:
hi billy boyd hatty ring a bell

I Seriously considerd Boyd and Draper but the other blokes have taken more wickets and better averages for the year. I am on the ball mate

Billy - Post a few figures next to names if you have them (what about murray,levic,happy,cusic)???

Just thowing names up!!!!!!!!!

Billy - Post a few figures next to names if you have them (what about murray,levic,happy,cusic)???

Billy Bowden;331138 said:

1 S Krygger (St Andrews)
5 M OToole (St Andrews)
12 Dave Temby (St Johns)

Billy, Billy, Billy - How could this be the best side without one BOYD HATTY in the line up?? 19 wickets at 14.8 and even though he only made 40 runs he was only dismissed twice out of the 6 times he batted, so he can handle a bat when required as well - the one thing I will mark him down on is he seems to go to sleep when "resting" at fine leg. Would be the ideal into the wind openning bowler or 1st change if need be. And what about Draper - the fatsest bowler by far - his figures stack up fairly well - 18 wkts at 17.2 and a very good out fielder with an arm we all wish we had!!! Surely one of these 2 could be in the 12, if not both. On stats alone your side is very strong but just for the fear factor alone I would have Draper in my side as I have seen what he does to people's heads when they come out to face him. By that I mean you actually see the fear in their eyes. Hatty is Mr Reliable but it is always hard to pick these type of sides as it is really one's opinion aginst anothers. What I will say about Jimmi's average is if you count all the wickets he gets at the "other end" then you could just about halve his average.

1 S Krygger (St Andrews)
5 M OToole (St Andrews)
12 Dave Temby (St Johns)

Billy, Billy, Billy - How could this be the best side without one BOYD HATTY in the line up?? 19 wickets at 14.8 and even though he only made 40 runs he was only dismissed twice out of the 6 times he batted, so he can handle a bat when required as well - the one thing I will mark him down on is he seems to go to sleep when "resting" at fine leg. Would be the ideal into the wind openning bowler or 1st change if need be. And what about Draper - the fatsest bowler by far - his figures stack up fairly well - 18 wkts at 17.2 and a very good out fielder with an arm we all wish we had!!! Surely one of these 2 could be in the 12, if not both. On stats alone your side is very strong but just for the fear factor alone I would have Draper in my side as I have seen what he does to people's heads when they come out to face him. By that I mean you actually see the fear in their eyes. Hatty is Mr Reliable but it is always hard to pick these type of sides as it is really one's opinion aginst anothers. What I will say about Jimmi's average is if you count all the wickets he gets at the "other end" then you could just about halve his average.

Sorry to hear you go Rob will miss those evil stares mate.
Best of luck in the future. you will be leaving a big hole to fill at your club.
im sure you have one more year in ya you nearly made finals except for that goat track you have been on all year.

Sorry to hear you go Rob will miss those evil stares mate.
Best of luck in the future. you will be leaving a big hole to fill at your club.
im sure you have one more year in ya you nearly made finals except for that goat track you have been on all year.

Shaved_Plums;331176 said:

What no Roosters 2 players im shocked.

What no Roosters 2 players im shocked.

NEED FOR SPEED;331170 said:

Murray is unlucky. Taken 26 wickets at 16 with S/Rate 25.2 compared to Baskaron 19 wickets at 10 with a S/Rate of 18.3. Batting around the same.

Levic made 240 runs at an avg of 40 while Krygger made 345 runs at an avg of 45. Cusic made 335 runs and avg 37.

Happy has had a poor season with the bat in my opinion. 150 runs at an avg of 19 and his bowling was 16 wickets at 12. Kwahaja had 25 wickets at 16 and 150 runs at 19 as well. D Wainwright batting was 210 runs at an avg of 26 and his bowling was 17 wickets at 12. On these figures i believe i Wainwright and Kwahaja get the nod.

NEED FOR SPEED;331170 said:

Murray is unlucky. Taken 26 wickets at 16 with S/Rate 25.2 compared to Baskaron 19 wickets at 10 with a S/Rate of 18.3. Batting around the same.

Levic made 240 runs at an avg of 40 while Krygger made 345 runs at an avg of 45. Cusic made 335 runs and avg 37.

Happy has had a poor season with the bat in my opinion. 150 runs at an avg of 19 and his bowling was 16 wickets at 12. Kwahaja had 25 wickets at 16 and 150 runs at 19 as well. D Wainwright batting was 210 runs at an avg of 26 and his bowling was 17 wickets at 12. On these figures i believe i Wainwright and Kwahaja get the nod.

fine legs;328268 said:
good to see altona roosters 2 took the juniors approach in trying to stop hayes and the rest of melton centrals..... all 11 players got a bowl. it must be all those young kids playing getting a go. (g.grist 40yo, s.grist 50+, c.smith 40, p.thomas 40+, r.c.brereton 55+, c.alexopoulos 40+, g.morris 40+) its real good of your club to insist on having 2 turf side to develop these youngsters that i've named for the future of your club. while i'm having a go at the roosters.... i noticed the 1st teams bowling and thought it was strange how the captain bowled so many overs??? dine: 24 overs, 4 for 114. not the best figures. when the other opener, nolton, only bowled 8 overs, 4 maidens, 1 for 15. can someone pls xplain??? i did notice that baskharon's figures look quite nice, 20 overs, 5 for 58... also i see your club coach (c.smith) was playing in the 2s this game. has there been a falling out or has he been dropped on form? he has been your keeper all season, so i find it strange why he would be playing 2s last game b4 finals??? not real sure where you guys are heading in the future? p.s. i hear the club is already looking for a new coach for next year. must make the current one feel wanted around the rooms.

When we put our hand up to play turf we believed that we would have,
Ash Lewis,Nick Parish,Peter Thomas,Glen Jeffries,Tim Cullen,Richo,Nick Baskaron and Jim Morris available but not to be. :(

Players from this years turf two that have benefitted and will make the club stronger are Moons,Brad & Tom Potae, J.B.,Azza.Damo.and Big fella Jordan.

well our season was over last game so we played some boys back in B turf to try and qualify for Finals woope doo!
P.t. and Reg played only that game all year. Con was exceptional all year pure guts and determination. Badge is fifty but still the best spinner in our club just my opinion soory juzzy.
Well be back. Diesel helped the Twos because he just got out of Hospital lucky to play as i broke my Ribs left him no choice.
any new Rumours please feel free i hear perhaps two turf grades next year i would be rart with that.

go the Over 35's

fine legs;328268 said:
good to see altona roosters 2 took the juniors approach in trying to stop hayes and the rest of melton centrals..... all 11 players got a bowl. it must be all those young kids playing getting a go. (g.grist 40yo, s.grist 50+, c.smith 40, p.thomas 40+, r.c.brereton 55+, c.alexopoulos 40+, g.morris 40+) its real good of your club to insist on having 2 turf side to develop these youngsters that i've named for the future of your club. while i'm having a go at the roosters.... i noticed the 1st teams bowling and thought it was strange how the captain bowled so many overs??? dine: 24 overs, 4 for 114. not the best figures. when the other opener, nolton, only bowled 8 overs, 4 maidens, 1 for 15. can someone pls xplain??? i did notice that baskharon's figures look quite nice, 20 overs, 5 for 58... also i see your club coach (c.smith) was playing in the 2s this game. has there been a falling out or has he been dropped on form? he has been your keeper all season, so i find it strange why he would be playing 2s last game b4 finals??? not real sure where you guys are heading in the future? p.s. i hear the club is already looking for a new coach for next year. must make the current one feel wanted around the rooms.

When we put our hand up to play turf we believed that we would have,
Ash Lewis,Nick Parish,Peter Thomas,Glen Jeffries,Tim Cullen,Richo,Nick Baskaron and Jim Morris available but not to be. :(

Players from this years turf two that have benefitted and will make the club stronger are Moons,Brad & Tom Potae, J.B.,Azza.Damo.and Big fella Jordan.

well our season was over last game so we played some boys back in B turf to try and qualify for Finals woope doo!
P.t. and Reg played only that game all year. Con was exceptional all year pure guts and determination. Badge is fifty but still the best spinner in our club just my opinion soory juzzy.
Well be back. Diesel helped the Twos because he just got out of Hospital lucky to play as i broke my Ribs left him no choice.
any new Rumours please feel free i hear perhaps two turf grades next year i would be rart with that.

go the Over 35's

Shaved Plums

If I had to pick the next bowler in line it would be Boyd. He has been the Sainters best bowler all year. His record of 19 wickets at 15 is very good. The 2 guys he is compeating against is R Chaefer who has 24 wickets at 16 and Pots Nolton who has 25 wickets at an avg of 10. Also the other 2 guys have had to bowl to the best batting side in the comp in St Andrews where Boyd obviously didn't. It is one persons opinion and unfortuantely I couldn't find a spot for Boydo.

Shaved Plums

If I had to pick the next bowler in line it would be Boyd. He has been the Sainters best bowler all year. His record of 19 wickets at 15 is very good. The 2 guys he is compeating against is R Chaefer who has 24 wickets at 16 and Pots Nolton who has 25 wickets at an avg of 10. Also the other 2 guys have had to bowl to the best batting side in the comp in St Andrews where Boyd obviously didn't. It is one persons opinion and unfortuantely I couldn't find a spot for Boydo.

Thank you for your comments Rob. Since you've chosen an open forum to air your feelings, it would be remiss of me not to respond.

The entire Committee at Caroline Springs Cricket Club (10 people) voted on the decision that resulted in you not being invited back to CSCC. For an entire season, members of CSCC have listened to many untruths, and down right lies, and other pretty ridiculous comments.

I've no qualms with you questioning my integrity. For three and a half years I held you on a pedalstall. I have absolutely no worries admitting that - I thought you were the best cricketer that I had ever encountered, and a "genuine top bloke". But here is the thing - this dirty question of loyalty always comes up. There is this suggestion that "all should be forgiven" or overlooked because of "mateship". Well sorry - here's the deal: Mateship is not a free pass to burn whoever you want. I held you in great esteem - and I lost count of how many times in the last two years of your being at Caroline Springs that I defended you to the executive after player complaints (3 players of which subsequently moved to Burnside and one of which came to CSCC as "your good mate" - don't worry about my club) and the weeks I spent fighting with Vannessa and Wendy about your involvement at the club. And then came the Watergate saga - the secret meetings to stack committee (yes - people that were involved and invited still talk to some of us, and refer to those meetings as such) where you showed how much you truely value loyalty and mateship - or how far you were willing to go to get your own way. I'll give you all the right in the world to call me back stabbing two faced dirty underhanded piss poor excuse for (a) human being once you sort out your business.

As for my club and the committee that I sit on - TEN PEOPLE, nine of which had sat on one or more of the previous four committees, unanimously decided that you were too big an issue to handle.

Caroline Springs, in the scheme of things, is a brand new club. We went into this season, as a committee, not expecting anything from our turf team (feel free to call Geoff Gook and ask what our expectations were as we expressly stated to him). Furthing that, we fielded 10 teams this year. SEVEN JUNIOR sides (two of which made finals - several of which missed the four by only a game), experienced higher membership than ever before, and had more successful social and fundraising functions than ever before. The TEN PEOPLE who unanimously decided you were too big an issue to deal with for another year obviously aren't too bad at what they do.

"Loyalty" and "Mateship" are more than just screens to get what you want. You love music, Rob - so do I. A Melbourne band wrote about 5 years ago - "Don't sing to me about unity, pride, honour or loyalty, when you're a walking contradictory". Save some face, and don't make this anymore public than it is. You are a good cricketer, let people remember that.

Apologies to my committee who I have involved in this.

Thank you for your comments Rob. Since you've chosen an open forum to air your feelings, it would be remiss of me not to respond.

The entire Committee at Caroline Springs Cricket Club (10 people) voted on the decision that resulted in you not being invited back to CSCC. For an entire season, members of CSCC have listened to many untruths, and down right lies, and other pretty ridiculous comments.

I've no qualms with you questioning my integrity. For three and a half years I held you on a pedalstall. I have absolutely no worries admitting that - I thought you were the best cricketer that I had ever encountered, and a "genuine top bloke". But here is the thing - this dirty question of loyalty always comes up. There is this suggestion that "all should be forgiven" or overlooked because of "mateship". Well sorry - here's the deal: Mateship is not a free pass to burn whoever you want. I held you in great esteem - and I lost count of how many times in the last two years of your being at Caroline Springs that I defended you to the executive after player complaints (3 players of which subsequently moved to Burnside and one of which came to CSCC as "your good mate" - don't worry about my club) and the weeks I spent fighting with Vannessa and Wendy about your involvement at the club. And then came the Watergate saga - the secret meetings to stack committee (yes - people that were involved and invited still talk to some of us, and refer to those meetings as such) where you showed how much you truely value loyalty and mateship - or how far you were willing to go to get your own way. I'll give you all the right in the world to call me back stabbing two faced dirty underhanded piss poor excuse for (a) human being once you sort out your business.

As for my club and the committee that I sit on - TEN PEOPLE, nine of which had sat on one or more of the previous four committees, unanimously decided that you were too big an issue to handle.

Caroline Springs, in the scheme of things, is a brand new club. We went into this season, as a committee, not expecting anything from our turf team (feel free to call Geoff Gook and ask what our expectations were as we expressly stated to him). Furthing that, we fielded 10 teams this year. SEVEN JUNIOR sides (two of which made finals - several of which missed the four by only a game), experienced higher membership than ever before, and had more successful social and fundraising functions than ever before. The TEN PEOPLE who unanimously decided you were too big an issue to deal with for another year obviously aren't too bad at what they do.

"Loyalty" and "Mateship" are more than just screens to get what you want. You love music, Rob - so do I. A Melbourne band wrote about 5 years ago - "Don't sing to me about unity, pride, honour or loyalty, when you're a walking contradictory". Save some face, and don't make this anymore public than it is. You are a good cricketer, let people remember that.

this is getting a little personal boys...

back to that 'team of the year'

Murray seems hard done by, had a pretty good season.. leading wicket taker?

the keeper spot is probably between two at the moment. Hullet has had a good year, with Cusick having a consistent year. comes down to how they go with the gloves.

other than that billy, not a bad line up.. although O'Toole has only played a few games, has he done enough?

a captain? Dan Temby? Chris Armstrong?

Other thoughts?

this is getting a little personal boys...

back to that 'team of the year'

Murray seems hard done by, had a pretty good season.. leading wicket taker?

the keeper spot is probably between two at the moment. Hullet has had a good year, with Cusick having a consistent year. comes down to how they go with the gloves.

other than that billy, not a bad line up.. although O'Toole has only played a few games, has he done enough?

a captain? Dan Temby? Chris Armstrong?

Other thoughts?

Well done billy always a hard thing to do pick the best 12 players, as there's just so many you can pick just on recent years performances and face value. I was very suprised to get picked if nobody knows who I am I'm justin baskharon from the roosters. I think Trent Murray had a better year than me and of course callus is a better bowler than me but didn't bowl due to injuries much this year. I didn't bowl in every game but bowled alot more than last year, I probably bowl in just over half of the games. Anyway good selection mate there wouldn't be much I'd change just me for Trent.

Well done billy always a hard thing to do pick the best 12 players, as there's just so many you can pick just on recent years performances and face value. I was very suprised to get picked if nobody knows who I am I'm justin baskharon from the roosters. I think Trent Murray had a better year than me and of course callus is a better bowler than me but didn't bowl due to injuries much this year. I didn't bowl in every game but bowled alot more than last year, I probably bowl in just over half of the games. Anyway good selection mate there wouldn't be much I'd change just me for Trent.

1 S Krygger (St Andrews)
5 M OToole (St Andrews)
12 Dave Temby (St Johns)

considering that there looks to be enough batsmen in the side, boydo at least should get to carry the drinks. Yes he didnt face the best team in St Andrews but he had to compete with the other 3 and even 4 (with Tooley late in the season) to get a bowl. When he did get a bowl time and time again he was told 'One more of those Boydo and we're in' and time and time again he left more than a little dam. Most of his bolwing was quality ma.

With those reasons, he also failed to bowl to burnside (washout) and didnt bowl to Roosters 2 in their second dig so add on 5 wickets and he would be a shoe in.

Box Smashed

1 S Krygger (St Andrews)
5 M OToole (St Andrews)
12 Dave Temby (St Johns)

considering that there looks to be enough batsmen in the side, boydo at least should get to carry the drinks. Yes he didnt face the best team in St Andrews but he had to compete with the other 3 and even 4 (with Tooley late in the season) to get a bowl. When he did get a bowl time and time again he was told 'One more of those Boydo and we're in' and time and time again he left more than a little dam. Most of his bolwing was quality ma.

With those reasons, he also failed to bowl to burnside (washout) and didnt bowl to Roosters 2 in their second dig so add on 5 wickets and he would be a shoe in.

Box Smashed

Well another season is nearly over, and it is sad to see how a good cricketer has not only put down a fellow human being, but has put down an entire club of good people.

Come on Rob you are better than that, and if you are a real man, an apology is warranted right here in this forum, because you did cross the line with below the belt punches.

Moving onto some interesting news floating around the traps. Next season we might all see a second turf section in the WSCCA.

Now I now of six clubs already that have expressed a huge interest with at least four of them bringing in there own turf wickets.

As you all will appreciate it won't be fair for me to go ahead and name the clubs that have expressed interest, as talks are still in progress.

Stay tuned for further updates, and feel free to post what you all think about the prospect of another Turf section in the WSCCA.

My prediction this week in the semis.......there will be one upset as one of the favourites will stumble. Who will that be???????????????

Well another season is nearly over, and it is sad to see how a good cricketer has not only put down a fellow human being, but has put down an entire club of good people.

Come on Rob you are better than that, and if you are a real man, an apology is warranted right here in this forum, because you did cross the line with below the belt punches.

Moving onto some interesting news floating around the traps. Next season we might all see a second turf section in the WSCCA.

Now I now of six clubs already that have expressed a huge interest with at least four of them bringing in there own turf wickets.

As you all will appreciate it won't be fair for me to go ahead and name the clubs that have expressed interest, as talks are still in progress.

Stay tuned for further updates, and feel free to post what you all think about the prospect of another Turf section in the WSCCA.

My prediction this week in the semis.......there will be one upset as one of the favourites will stumble. Who will that be???????????????

MV!;331346 said:

the big diff matty is that what i said..i said to peoples faces..not behind there backs..ill be the first to admit there were people i didnt get along with..didnt like in fact..but i still tried to work with these people for the sake of the club. you on the other hand continued to play indoor cricket with us..knowing what was going on..and you didnt have the courage to tell any of us.

and you talk of this watergate..lmao ..we had the club in the palm of our hands at the first agm..but we didnt take it..why cause we werent interested in taking over the club we just wanted the snrs to have fair representation..something that the committee had been crying out for ..then when it happens you all scream were trying to take over. not one of the commitee contacted any senior about this..you all just assumed thats whats we wanted..to take over. and the simple fact that we were talking with people who could or would talk to you should show we werent hiding anything.
so you invited people like fabian morgan back onto committee..a bloke whose name was mud to all of you after what he did to the club the year b4..

who did i burn matty..that i would like to know..i stuck up for the snrs.. in the face of a hostile commitee..and you prove my point..why were you sticking up for me..the people who had a problem should have spoken to me..not to you

MV!;331346 said:

the big diff matty is that what i said..i said to peoples faces..not behind there backs..ill be the first to admit there were people i didnt get along with..didnt like in fact..but i still tried to work with these people for the sake of the club. you on the other hand continued to play indoor cricket with us..knowing what was going on..and you didnt have the courage to tell any of us.

and you talk of this watergate..lmao ..we had the club in the palm of our hands at the first agm..but we didnt take it..why cause we werent interested in taking over the club we just wanted the snrs to have fair representation..something that the committee had been crying out for ..then when it happens you all scream were trying to take over. not one of the commitee contacted any senior about this..you all just assumed thats whats we wanted..to take over. and the simple fact that we were talking with people who could or would talk to you should show we werent hiding anything.
so you invited people like fabian morgan back onto committee..a bloke whose name was mud to all of you after what he did to the club the year b4..

who did i burn matty..that i would like to know..i stuck up for the snrs.. in the face of a hostile commitee..and you prove my point..why were you sticking up for me..the people who had a problem should have spoken to me..not to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back