Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Suburbs Churches Cricket Association

BigCoq;336382 said:
The talk before all the crap that has taken place was that Gooky had secured Yarraville oval but we will just have to wait and see!:confused:

the grand final is not being played at yarraville.. the council didn't approve it because they didnt want another one of there wickets being dug up

BigCoq;336382 said:
The talk before all the crap that has taken place was that Gooky had secured Yarraville oval but we will just have to wait and see!:confused:

the grand final is not being played at yarraville.. the council didn't approve it because they didnt want another one of there wickets being dug up

Billy Bowden;336385 said:
I believe its Gooky and Forbesy doing the Grand Final. I just umpire where I am told mate. Haven't umpired St Andrews at all this year. I have really enjoyed umpiring this year and felt I had improved a lot from previous years. At least I should get 2 days pay this game. LOL :D

Good-luck with it Billy

Hoping this so called weather forecast is wrong AGAIN and we can all get some good matches in. :cool:

Coq might be a way to vent a bit of frustration your club has endured over the last week by belting the s--t out of the old rooms.
Should be fantastic when complete though!!
Good to see the work not being started over cricket season as is always the case!!

Billy Bowden;336385 said:
I believe its Gooky and Forbesy doing the Grand Final. I just umpire where I am told mate. Haven't umpired St Andrews at all this year. I have really enjoyed umpiring this year and felt I had improved a lot from previous years. At least I should get 2 days pay this game. LOL :D

Good-luck with it Billy

Hoping this so called weather forecast is wrong AGAIN and we can all get some good matches in. :cool:

Coq might be a way to vent a bit of frustration your club has endured over the last week by belting the s--t out of the old rooms.
Should be fantastic when complete though!!
Good to see the work not being started over cricket season as is always the case!!

BigCoq;336394 said:
enjoy the matts mate.
we still dont know what were doing.
they are knocking down our rooms next week so im thinking we take a sledge to them early.

Mate

Personally I don't think anything can be done now. The Association have made their decision and unfortunatly you guys will have to accept it and move on. If you guys do decide to leave the comp it will be a pitty as you are a great club with good people. All I can suggest is wait to the heat settles down and don't rush into anything as it will be a very important decision for your clubs future. If you did go to the Willy Comp I can only see them putting you guys into B Turf and C Composite to start with. The other option is the VTCA which requires minimum 2 Teams, higher costs and more travel and you usually have to start in the lower Grades in their comp.

If you do decide to stay and I hope you do, I would really suggest what Tubbsy and News Breaker have said and get to the Association AGM and do what ever possible to put in new rules to prevent this from happening again.

I bet your looking forward to Footy Season now?

BigCoq;336394 said:
enjoy the matts mate.
we still dont know what were doing.
they are knocking down our rooms next week so im thinking we take a sledge to them early.

Mate

Personally I don't think anything can be done now. The Association have made their decision and unfortunatly you guys will have to accept it and move on. If you guys do decide to leave the comp it will be a pitty as you are a great club with good people. All I can suggest is wait to the heat settles down and don't rush into anything as it will be a very important decision for your clubs future. If you did go to the Willy Comp I can only see them putting you guys into B Turf and C Composite to start with. The other option is the VTCA which requires minimum 2 Teams, higher costs and more travel and you usually have to start in the lower Grades in their comp.

If you do decide to stay and I hope you do, I would really suggest what Tubbsy and News Breaker have said and get to the Association AGM and do what ever possible to put in new rules to prevent this from happening again.

Billy Bowden;336402 said:
Mate

Go Doggs!!!!
will wait and see mate wait & see.
we will meet with every one & come to a conclusion soon enough.
leaving no stone unturnned.

Billy Bowden;336402 said:
Mate

Go Doggs!!!!
will wait and see mate wait & see.
we will meet with every one & come to a conclusion soon enough.
leaving no stone unturnned.

lucky;336399 said:

I think its possible that the Turf Grand Final could be at Heathdale College in Werribee.

lucky;336399 said:

I think its possible that the Turf Grand Final could be at Heathdale College in Werribee.

BigCoq;336373 said:
Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its Top Secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
find out on Saturday morning!

Who will win the GF?
With all of these distractions who is going to come out victorious?

BigCoq;336373 said:
Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its Top Secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
find out on Saturday morning!

Who will win the GF?

Stump Cam;336459 said:
Who will win the GF?

I would like it not to be refered to as a grand final ther is only one way to get into a REAL Grand Final win.
perhaps the pea heart challenge.
the soft c*#s shield.
or my personal Favorite: The Golden Pick Trophy

A strip of Turf will be presented to each player to mark this momentus occasion bound in a beatiful leather kangaroo scrotum. the strips of turf have already been cured and lovingly been prapared by an annonumus donor.

Sorry Champ all Honesty couldnt care less. hope it gets rained out both saturdays now that would be GOLD!

Stump Cam;336459 said:
Who will win the GF?

I would like it not to be refered to as a grand final ther is only one way to get into a REAL Grand Final win.
the soft c*#s shield.

A strip of Turf will be presented to each player to mark this momentus occasion bound in a beatiful leather kangaroo scrotum. the strips of turf have already been cured and lovingly been prapared by an annonumus donor.

Sorry Champ all Honesty couldnt care less. hope it gets rained out both saturdays now that would be GOLD!

BigCoq;336473 said:
the soft c*#s shield.

come on big coq.. they still made it through to the GF.. if it was your club in the gf after finshing 1 or 2 would it be different?

BigCoq;336473 said:
the soft c*#s shield.

come on big coq.. they still made it through to the GF.. if it was your club in the gf after finshing 1 or 2 would it be different?

BigCoq;336473 said:
the soft c*#s shield.

Can report that association has hired security guards for the protection of the wicket for the Grand Final.

Interesting to find out how appeals meeting went last night at Angliss excecutive rooms with Roosters?

Must say Congs & Roosters have been very unfairly treated in this sad week for cricket in general.

Association purposely not revealing where Grand final is played until match day, obviously for protection of the wicket plus any other trouble that could occur.

Well I have a list of 10 grounds to visit tomorrow and hope one of those is where churches Grand Final is played at.

If that fails will come home and watch it live on channel 31 "lol"

BigCoq;336473 said:
the soft c*#s shield.

Can report that association has hired security guards for the protection of the wicket for the Grand Final.

Interesting to find out how appeals meeting went last night at Angliss excecutive rooms with Roosters?

Must say Congs & Roosters have been very unfairly treated in this sad week for cricket in general.

Association purposely not revealing where Grand final is played until match day, obviously for protection of the wicket plus any other trouble that could occur.

Well I have a list of 10 grounds to visit tomorrow and hope one of those is where churches Grand Final is played at.

Friday night 8.30pm and I can declare that the Turf Grand Final has been cancelled for this weekend and the GF will be played next weekend on Saturday and Sunday. I imagine this is so we can have overnight security and ground to be kept secret until Saturday morning of game.

Friday night 8.30pm and I can declare that the Turf Grand Final has been cancelled for this weekend and the GF will be played next weekend on Saturday and Sunday. I imagine this is so we can have overnight security and ground to be kept secret until Saturday morning of game.

News Breaker;336581 said:

Good to see you finally worked out why no-one knows where G.F. is played!! :cool:

Hope your 10 grounds do not include your guesses from post #1565 or you may burn too much petrol.

Will have to check on security guards being hired as i find this a bit far fetched that assoc. would spend money doing this :eek:

Maybe need to change your name next year to "POT SHOT" or "DREAMER"

Are you actually a member of our comp or an imposster trying to throw wet towels around??? :confused: Need to be up to speed to have a name like that.
Do not mind up to date news but this don't help anyone

TILL NEXT YEAR :D

News Breaker;336581 said:

Good to see you finally worked out why no-one knows where G.F. is played!! :cool:

Hope your 10 grounds do not include your guesses from post #1565 or you may burn too much petrol.

Will have to check on security guards being hired as i find this a bit far fetched that assoc. would spend money doing this :eek:

Maybe need to change your name next year to "POT SHOT" or "DREAMER"

Are you actually a member of our comp or an imposster trying to throw wet towels around??? :confused: Need to be up to speed to have a name like that.
Do not mind up to date news but this don't help anyone

TILL NEXT YEAR :D

Billy Bowden;336594 said:

Does this include the Matting GF's Billy? I imagine all the Matts GF's are being played at the Gray? if they are going ahead, good luck on the weekend mate. always enjoyed your umpiring. I'm even thinking of taking it up next year as a senior umpire. any tips? :)

For a comp to come to this is rather sad. so much for not playing for sheep stations?

Does this include the Matting GF's Billy? I imagine all the Matts GF's are being played at the Gray? if they are going ahead, good luck on the weekend mate. always enjoyed your umpiring. I'm even thinking of taking it up next year as a senior umpire. any tips? :)

For a comp to come to this is rather sad. so much for not playing for sheep stations?

A.B De Villiers;336638 said:

A.B.

Matting GF's are still going ahead as normal for this saturday (14/3/09) and next saturday (21/3/09). Turf wil played Saturday (21/3/09) and Sunday (22/3/09). A, B, C & D Grade Matting GF's will all be played down at the Grey. E Grade Matts will be played at Warringa Reserve in Hoppers Crossing.

As for the Senior Umpiring, well we could always do with extra umpires, so it would be great if you wanted to do it. We currently only have about 8 umpires and that includes Eugene. The person to contact if you wish to do it is Alan Cocks who is the Vice President of the Association and he also plays with St Johns B Grade. If you are down at the Grey today you could catch up with him there. I also believe the payment could be $100 per Saturday next year as well.

A.B De Villiers;336638 said:

A.B.

Matting GF's are still going ahead as normal for this saturday (14/3/09) and next saturday (21/3/09). Turf wil played Saturday (21/3/09) and Sunday (22/3/09). A, B, C & D Grade Matting GF's will all be played down at the Grey. E Grade Matts will be played at Warringa Reserve in Hoppers Crossing.

As for the Senior Umpiring, well we could always do with extra umpires, so it would be great if you wanted to do it. We currently only have about 8 umpires and that includes Eugene. The person to contact if you wish to do it is Alan Cocks who is the Vice President of the Association and he also plays with St Johns B Grade. If you are down at the Grey today you could catch up with him there. I also believe the payment could be $100 per Saturday next year as well.

well i don't know if it's true that there will be no senior cricket today....if it is then thats just another stuff up by this lame, backward thinking executive...sour grapes maybe, BUT THIS COMP IS RUN BY MUPPETS!! :eek::eek:

well i don't know if it's true that there will be no senior cricket today....if it is then thats just another stuff up by this lame, backward thinking executive...sour grapes maybe, BUT THIS COMP IS RUN BY MUPPETS!! :eek::eek:

just wondering what 2 security guards will do if 10 to 15 people turn up with shovels and picks??? i'm sure all they can do is call the police. it will only take 1 minute to damage a pitch b4 police arrive. i think the association needs to organise 2 grounds for the GF, 1 for saturdays play and the other for sunday. now that would work out well wont it? or a better idea is to fly both teams to pakistan, i hear there are a few grounds not being used there at the moment. and their security guards are well armed and not affraid to use their weapons. :eek:

just wondering what 2 security guards will do if 10 to 15 people turn up with shovels and picks??? i'm sure all they can do is call the police. it will only take 1 minute to damage a pitch b4 police arrive. i think the association needs to organise 2 grounds for the GF, 1 for saturdays play and the other for sunday. now that would work out well wont it? or a better idea is to fly both teams to pakistan, i hear there are a few grounds not being used there at the moment. and their security guards are well armed and not affraid to use their weapons. :eek:

fine legs;336687 said:

Fine Legs

I have never herd anything more rediculous in my whole life than the 5 lines of garbage you have just wrote. Time to move on buddy

fine legs;336687 said:

Fine Legs

I have never herd anything more rediculous in my whole life than the 5 lines of garbage you have just wrote. Time to move on buddy

well the weather gods are at work finally......may it rain for 40 days and 40 nights....they might declare a winner but it would be even more hollow than it already is (if that is at all possible)....i read the secret and asked the universe for this, maybe it's not the crock of shit i thought it was??:D:D:D

well the weather gods are at work finally......may it rain for 40 days and 40 nights....they might declare a winner but it would be even more hollow than it already is (if that is at all possible)....i read the secret and asked the universe for this, maybe it's not the crock of shit i thought it was??:D:D:D

fine legs;336687 said:

Fine legs i have never heard a more stupid comment on this site than the dribble you have stated above.

To say to play the grand final at two different grouds how ridiculous is that. That is like saying one team can bat at Angliss on a mine field while the other team can bat at Pennel or St Pauls on a road.

Time to pull your head in fine Legs and stop wasting our time by writing this sort of garbage.

fine legs;336687 said:

Fine legs i have never heard a more stupid comment on this site than the dribble you have stated above.

To say to play the grand final at two different grouds how ridiculous is that. That is like saying one team can bat at Angliss on a mine field while the other team can bat at Pennel or St Pauls on a road.

Time to pull your head in fine Legs and stop wasting our time by writing this sort of garbage.

billy and cash game, how easy is it to reel in you st andrews stooges. got 2 bites in an hour. there is no way you could play 1 game on 2 grounds. also i, and am sure other cricket lovers, wont stoop to scumbag level and ruin a game of cricket, no matter what the situation is.

but i was serious about playing the game in pakistan! :D

billy and cash game, how easy is it to reel in you st andrews stooges. got 2 bites in an hour. there is no way you could play 1 game on 2 grounds. also i, and am sure other cricket lovers, wont stoop to scumbag level and ruin a game of cricket, no matter what the situation is.

but i was serious about playing the game in pakistan! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back