Worst Players in the APS

bobjimsim

Banned
Worst Players in the APS

From what i ve witnessed there are a fair few high profile duds in the aps. captain/opening bowler from carey - starts his run up from the fence and bowls like fricken napoleon dynamite. first drop from carey. hahahahahaha, absolute tool, swung and missed more times than humanly possible. spas attack. come to think of it entire the entire carey team battin cept chancelor, mabs lanning. opening bat from halibuary - dont think he could see the ball. (can bowl though, stick to that). Opening bat from scotch (not the keeper), the idea is to fit the fricken ball you muppet. NOOdles = hack. this thread isnt just payin out people, tell us the bonafied spastics of the APS.

Re: biggest spastics in the APS

ive got a spas for you bobjimsim........YOU, you're an absolute tool mate, and you'll be lucky if you make another tonn all season you overated prick!!!!!!!!!!

Re: biggest spastics in the APS

bobjimsim;191812 said:
From what i ve witnessed there are a fair few high profile duds in the aps. captain/opening bowler from carey - starts his run up from the fence and bowls like fricken napoleon dynamite. first drop from carey. hahahahahaha, absolute tool, swung and missed more times than humanly possible. spas attack. come to think of it entire the entire carey team battin cept chancelor, mabs lanning. opening bat from halibuary - dont think he could see the ball. (can bowl though, stick to that). Opening bat from scotch (not the keeper), the idea is to fit the fricken ball you muppet. NOOdles = hack. this thread isnt just payin out people, tell us the bonafied spastics of the APS.

its funny cos carey still won by more than 100

Re: Worst Players in the APS

Mate you are not only a moron but an absolute idiot and hack yourself. Not only did you fail to make runs against carey i dont even know who you are yet i know you failed but your team still got beaten by over 100 runs so you just look even more like an idiot. Carey's number 3 smashed your bowling attack around the ground till he got a good ball and tristain reid is twice the bowler that wesley has

BrainExplosion;191848 said:
couldnt agree more... but the number three got runout not bowled pommysmasher lol good try tho

by good ball i meant he smashed a good ball which was feilded and unluckily for o'hern he was caught just short of his crease

mate you're a an absolute idiot, i failed against carey so what, even the best players cant make runs every week, you guys were just lucky........lets go over my stats

yarra valley: 54 retiered
scotch: 40 then run out
Carey: my off week
Hailibury: 108 not out

You're a fool and you shouldnt even be talkin to me like this cause you're not even half the cricketer i am, and i dont care about what im sayin cause you aint gonna beleive its me anyway, but just remember when im belting your side around the park that im better than you and yes i do know it

TheStraighter1;191859 said:
hahahaha, what an arragant loser. Seriously buddy, get a life mate. You're an absolute ********

that wasn't gairnsy writing, but the stats are pretty convincing.
gairnsy is the most modest bloke you will ever meet, especially with his cricketing/sporting ability

bobjimsim;191852 said:
mate you're a an absolute idiot, i failed against carey so what, even the best players cant make runs every week, you guys were just lucky........lets go over my stats

yarra valley: 54 retiered
scotch: 40 then run out
Carey: my off week
Hailibury: 108 not out

You're a fool and you shouldnt even be talkin to me like this cause you're not even half the cricketer i am, and i dont care about what im sayin cause you aint gonna beleive its me anyway, but just remember when im belting your side around the park that im better than you and yes i do know it

yeah your 'week off' mate you couldn't lay bat on ball i had you looking like an idiot with you playing and missing me for about 3 overs the only runs being an edge through slips for 4 after you played and missed 5 in a row in the same area so you must be an absolute freakshow of a cricketer, specially if you struggled to get away "half volley" potter, "pie" yeo and o'hearn

nah this isnt gairnsy but its a close mate and let me tell you he aint modest, to others hes quiet and stuff so they just assume hes modest but when he gets going you can tell hes got his head up his ass most of the time..

this is hamo here, mate you did bowl poo, an your mate did aswell, so shut the hell up...btw if we ever play you guys again by some fluke of the fixture, which wont happen and thats lucky for you guys. i will personally make sure you're home for lunch ;)

see its genious, we share the same account mwahaha......so twice the amount of brilliant comments

bobjimsim;191864 said:
nah this isnt gairnsy but its a close mate and let me tell u he aint modest, to others hes quiet and stuff so they just assume hes modest but when he gets going u can tell hes got his head up his ass most of the time..

piss off, get off my fricken acccount you hack, to all quick bowlers who want to knock someones head off, heres an easy target. LITTLE fella who bats about 8 for wes. if you knock him out with ball or fist ill give ya $50 dead set.

bobjimsim;191868 said:
piss off, get off my fricken acccount you hack, to all quick bowlers who want to knock someones head off, heres an easy target. little fella who bats about 8 for wes. if you knock him out with ball or fist ill give ya $50.

hahaha, love the work gairnsy but you're supposed to be a leader:D

hey 'davey36' stop enjoying my penis champ, you're stuck at number 10 for the rest of the season unfortunatley

Back