Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Top Pup;179949 said:
i reckon u should give it a rest. i was wrong to pay hore out since i didnt no the reason behind him leaving maybe u should start talking cricket and not putting people down. he left west wodonga cause there wasnt much of a future left at club and he was only a first year player at howlong not like he was a 10 year player and he owed them the world.
True Top Pup, sometimes its better the "Devil You Know" when changing sporting clubs. Leaving one poorly run club and heading into a similar situation unwittingly is not going to do your reputation any good if you move for the third time to find a decent club to play with.@|

thats exactly right if middo left so would horey, but it not about money to those two boys it's a friendship that has grown over the years and there best of buds, so why wouldn't u want to play cricket around someone u know and get along with good on ya horey.... and middo all the best you will make a terrific coach to the younger fella's up there and i think you will show them a thing or to during the year. All the best

Germ;179945 said:
i think middo is going to do a sensational job at dederang, its a shame the cricket community does not have a heart after the darren pieterson saga. how long is it going to take to relise cricket is for fun, money should not be an issue, if u can't enjoy a beer with your mates what hope does the cricket atturn of albury wodonga have.

Thx germ.

can i ask why there isn't more women cricket around the area. it is a booming sport around the district and the girls need something to do in the summer why not have a girls comp and see whats happens

ohhh this is sweet, lets all kiss and make up. fair enough let's not pay players out. but lets not blow each other either. and new city is going to play off in the grand final against dederang.
toot toot fu****g toot! lol:D
Its Honestly Middo;179954 said:
Thx germ.

big ego;179956 said:
ohhh this is sweet, lets all kiss and make up. fair enough let's not pay players out. but lets not blow each other either. and new city is going to play off in the grand final against dederang.
toot toot fu****g toot! lol:D
welcome back big ego, pls elaborate on which three are going to new city.

rangatrain;179957 said:
welcome back big ego, pls elaborate on which three are going to new city.

Schliebs and Bailey r both tradeees so I would say that Bakes has given them jobs,a few tools here and there and maybe a little bit extra in the P-y Packet each week.As for Cassidy I dont think the rodeo season has started yet although the bloke hits it hard.

Powerbroker;179959 said:
Schliebs and Bailey r both tradeees so I would say that Bakes has given them jobs,a few tools here and there and maybe a little bit extra in the P-y Packet each week.As for Cassidy I dont think the rodeo season has started yet although the bloke hits it hard.

Yes Cass does have a habit of getting a bit of a rush of blood every now and then and trying to hit everything to cow corner wont work all the time.Also hear that wot u have said about Schliebs and Bailey is partially true

Powerbroker;179959 said:

do you mean cass is happy to last the 8 seconds???????????

rangatrain;179962 said:
do you mean cass is happy to last the 8 seconds???????????

I reckon even I can last longer in the sack with the missus than wot he does on the pitch most days

is little mate pebo still around, is he playing this season it would be like kiewa getting done in the footy on the weekend.

Powerbroker;179939 said:
Can anyone tell me a more gifted player than dools in both footy and cricket.
ABSOLUTE GUN

Powerbroker,

I totally agree with you there. He is a super talent. watched him amass 52 touches against Wodonga F.C earlier this season and is a great Bat

Hasbeen;179965 said:
Powerbroker,

I totally agree with you there. He is a super talent. watched him amass 52 touches against Wodonga F.C earlier this season and is a great Bat

52 touches in a losing side though so he wouldnt have been happy because he is a real team player

Powerbroker;179963 said:
I reckon even I can last longer in the sack with the missus than wot he does on the pitch most days
come on powerbroker get off the women and get back to the cricket how will bethanga go can dermie drag them up the ladder.

that's a big call, you're probably on the vinegar stroke by the time he's marked centre. :D everything is rumour and speculation until the first round isn't it boys. Schliebs and Bailey are both tradies but from waht they've told me they're pay packet ain't any fuller.
Powerbroker;179963 said:

Germ;179964 said:
is little mate pebo still around, is he playing this season it would be like kiewa getting done in the footy on the weekend.
i hear peabo is still around, could someone shead some light on this rumour, have east albury paid for peabo to get his knee done, the knee he did playing footy????????????

rangatrain;179969 said:
i hear peabo is still around, could someone shead some light on this rumour, have east albury paid for peabo to get his knee done, the knee he did playing footy????????????

u would be right in saying that, a member of the board lightened be on that a couple of weeks ago and are now going ahead with it so its big news if the press does not get hold of it. there are still alot of upset people around the town after what role morals or moran should be showing the younger generation

why would schliebs get paid, according to src he's one of the most overated in the comp?
Powerbroker;179959 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back