Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

little;180242 said:
Since when have cricketers started going to gym? You blokes must be getting fairdinkum.
THATS WHAT I CALL DICIPLINE

ive heard a couple of the guys on the ranga train are a bit sore today

Shoeshopguy;180302 said:
I heard he did it facing the first ball from Warriors new recruit. An 11yo leg spinner. :rolleyes: The knee went pop and so did the season.:(
The Warriors might not have the players but the ones they do have get along well. Gone are the d**k heads and back stabbing letter writers. They will have an enjoyable season regardless of the results. After that, the vultures can start picking at the carcass.
hope uve got ur facts rite there shoe shop girl as people have been warned bout causing ******** on this site. yes the idiot who wrote those letters was found out and the wrong people got kicked out of the club for it and yes the club has sufferd ever since that day. feel sorry for w.w.w cause they r mostly a good bunch of blokes and a great club to play at and it will b a shame if they fold. and if they do fold we no who to blame........

Top Pup;180328 said:
hope uve got ur facts rite there shoe shop girl as people have been warned bout causing ******** on this site. yes the idiot who wrote those letters was found out and the wrong people got kicked out of the club for it and yes the club has sufferd ever since that day. feel sorry for w.w.w cause they r mostly a good bunch of blokes and a great club to play at and it will b a shame if they fold. and if they do fold we no who to blame........

The d**k heads are the letter writers and the people who stood around
and let the wrong people get the blame. As far as i know no one got kicked
out of the club, it was their decision to leave and i don't blame them.
As i said before, a good group of guys left and should be an enjoyable season.
Then who knows??????

Its Honestly Middo;180235 said:
Did the hardest 1 hours training I have ever done in my life 2nite with a dozen of the ranga boys.Took them to City Alive Boxing for a bit of a change.Think there mite b some sore bodies 2moz,including mine

toot toot!!!!

um wat does everyone think bout julian days keeping ability and do u think that hore will stay around 4 the whole year?

ranga legend;180346 said:
um wat does everyone think bout julian days keeping ability and do u think that hore will stay around 4 the whole year?
SPEAKING TO THE BLOKE TODAY, HE WILL BE THERE FOR AS LONG AS MIDO, MORRY, JULES, PORTS, AND ALL THE YOUNG AND TALENTED CRICKETERS STICK AROUND OUT THERE, YES HE IS LOVING IT ON THE RANGA TRAIN "TOOT TOOT". HIT THE BALL VERY WELL AND HARD LAST NIGHT. WAS HAVING A LAUGH ABOUT ALL THE S**T THAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT HIM ON THIS FORUM! IS ONLY DISAPPOINTED THAT HE WONT GET TO BOWL AT THE D**KHEADS THAT HAVE PASTED HIM CAUSE THEY DONT PLAY A's?

RUNOUT;180208 said:
Who for relegation? Either of the 2 district clubs, Albury (SSA), Tallangatta or Wodonga?:confused:

could be a tight bottom half of the ladder, no new signings at belvoir? not much of a bowling attack from what i've heard.
also hear raiders have a pom coming over? will he help keep them near the top with all the players missing??
whats the news at bulldogs? who'll take the new ball now TK is overses...

jules is very tidy behimd the stumps, will probably rotate with young marmo...

million happy;180200 said:
I just feel sorry for the next parrot who plays up a bit. He will wear the brunt of not only his own actions but of peterson's aswell. That is provided that they don't play for North Albury or Lavington in which case another slap on the wrist will result@| .

i think its tragic that he did what he did and got away with it, egg on all the other players faces....
east albury must be added to the list there million happy.

RedTailedBlack;180350 said:
i think the hore will be around for the whole year, been told he gets along well with the blokes on the train

I dont think the hore will go anywhere unless Middo goesAnd that wont happen 4 2 years as middo has committed to the rangas 4 2 years.

the fridge;180381 said:
could be a tight bottom half of the ladder, no new signings at belvoir? not much of a bowling attack from what i've heard.
also hear raiders have a pom coming over? will he help keep them near the top with all the players missing??
whats the news at bulldogs? who'll take the new ball now TK is overses...

I cant c Albury being relegated,what with fruity leading the show and Lukey Restall at the club and also Markham when he returns 2 the country(if they let him back in)plus they also have a couple of other handy types there.

Day is an absolute gun with both bat and gloves.Just hope his former club does the right thing by him.He has served rangers for nearly 11 years and I think they should just let him go.Everyone needs a change every now and again.

little;180242 said:
Since when have cricketers started going to gym? You blokes must be getting fairdinkum.
THATS WHAT I CALL DICIPLINE

Not so much for the discipline but for the mental toughness and also a test of commitment 2 each other.Wont b the only time we visit The Punching Pastor throughout the season though.

speaking to horey today, he will be at dederang for as long as mido, morry,jules,ports and all the very talented young blokes are there. he was having a good chuckle about all the s**t that has been said on this forum, the only thing that has pissed him off is that he wont get the chance to bowl at the nobs that were giving him a pasting because they dont play in the A's.

Powerbroker;180390 said:
I cant c Albury being relegated,what with fruity leading the show and Lukey Restall at the club and also Markham when he returns 2 the country(if they let him back in)plus they also have a couple of other handy types there.

yeah restall is a gun, best pull shot in country victoria!! steve mac will find it hard to replace baz macdonald, he is a brilliant coach

rangatrain;180393 said:
speaking to horey today, he will be at dederang for as long as mido, morry,jules,ports and all the very talented young blokes are there. he was having a good chuckle about all the s**t that has been said on this forum, the only thing that has pissed him off is that he wont get the chance to bowl at the nobs that were giving him a pasting because they dont play in the A's.

where do you think middo will be batting this year?!!!

the fridge;180396 said:

It will be between Packman & Middo to bring up the rear, But I have seen Child go when needed.

the way they're all talking about the ranga express he won't have to bat at all! but if he does it would have to be 11 @|
the fridge;180396 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back