Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Second rate cricketers;180872 said:
Just wait till they get to know him very seeeelfiiishhhhhh or sorry tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootooooooooooooooooooooootooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot stock her up boys ready to be let down

You obviously don't know Paul that well you little dweeb! why even both being on here? Seems like you would be one to sit on the computer all day jerking off over whatever you can google. Get a life!

cheers has been, so it's not just me that finds this parasite somewhat jealous maybe of the certain players he's named.
Hasbeen;181002 said:
I'm with you Big ego, what is this guys problem? Surely if you know cricket in the area you would realise the old ABCA are a bunch of sooks always wanting it their own way any never wanting to compromise. Letting issues slide under the mat allowing players to doctor wickets etc etc etc the list goes on.

big guys don't run;180962 said:
well the panda is one of the most loyal players i know along will wazza.if it wasn't for those 2 and daisy the warriors would have been stuffed this year.i must admit that bergs has slowly gone of the scenes latley but he has found love.also he has had a bad off season.was involved in a accident with a can of dog food. it seems loyalty doesn't count for much any more to higher grade players.the lower grade players always stick around no matter what.:cool:

Your not far off the mark there mate. I think each club has there loyal players who inturn are on the committee and devote alot of time to the cause. In the Warriors case I agree Waz, Daisy & Hutchy have done an enormous amount of work over the last 18 months, but when you have people working against you it makes it hard to keep focused and continue the good work. Let's hope for there sake they can keep looking forward with positive thoughts and gusto and continue the WWWCC into the future

big ego;181004 said:
cheers has been, so it's not just me that finds this parasite somewhat jealous maybe of the certain players he's named.

Big Ego,

Maybe it has something to do with the size of his genitalia?? More likely a scared little man/woman (can't be sexist here) who likes to stir the pot... Maybe we just ignore the moron

tiny and horey have obviously given him a touch up or something since there the main players he's having a dig at. i too believe tiny would make a good captain. he just needs to concentrate on his cricket more a he has underachieved a bit in the last season or 2. but he did take 24 wickets @ about 20 bowling leggies and i think he took a few in a rep match. as far as batting goes when he's batting himself at 10 & 11 to give the younger guys a go and still making a couple of 50's and averaging 20 something isn't too bad for someone that probably doesn't rate himself. but as src knows him so well he's probably factured this into his scathing attacks.
Hasbeen;181006 said:
Big Ego,

Maybe it has something to do with the size of his genitalia?? More likely a scared little man/woman (can't be sexist here) who likes to stir the pot... Maybe we just ignore the moron

Second rate cricketers;180995 said:
good on u u joke

just hope you've played representative cricket in the past 2 seasons, cause duane has... if you haven't then i'd shut your mouth and stop slagging other players

Second rate cricketers;180995 said:
good on u u joke

seems to alot of the blokes on this forum that you know little about cricket... is there a "big netball" forum that you can join to slag others? you seem like a bit of a skirt lifter...

big ego;181007 said:
tiny and horey have obviously given him a touch up or something since there the main players he's having a dig at. i too believe tiny would make a good captain. he just needs to concentrate on his cricket more a he has underachieved a bit in the last season or 2. but he did take 24 wickets @ about 20 bowling leggies and i think he took a few in a rep match. as far as batting goes when he's batting himself at 10 & 11 to give the younger guys a go and still making a couple of 50's and averaging 20 something isn't too bad for someone that probably doesn't rate himself. but as src knows him so well he's probably factured this into his scathing attacks.
you sure know a lot about tiny with all those statistics you have on him. i agree about him being a good captain, should have had him in my top 11. if he had a good wrongin instead of an offy would be the best legie in the comp. cant wait to see how bailey goes this season, has put a bit of beef on. good cricketer but. OH! i think your a tosser to second rate!

big ego;180997 said:
good on you second rate. it is you that is the joke. have you ever played against tiny, have you ever met him. those who can't play are happy to crtitcise the one's who are having a go. do you play at all?
im wit you ego prob got no idea who you even are i think we should all egnore second rate

looked em up on kiewa's website.
rickta;181015 said:
you sure know a lot about tiny with all those statistics you have on him. i agree about him being a good captain, should have had him in my top 11. if he had a good wrongin instead of an offy would be the best legie in the comp. cant wait to see how bailey goes this season, has put a bit of beef on. good cricketer but. OH! i think your a tosser to second rate!

back to the cricket... how does everyone think the albury cricket club(ss&a) will go this year? will restall and co. guide them into the finals?

is kb playing there this year? he's in wagga for uni. has alot of potential

i think jason bartel is under-rated to. should be playing rep cricket before a lot of people. not only can bat but bowls really good leggies to. anyone agree?

he has a good wrongun
rickta;181023 said:
i think jason bartel is under-rated to. should be playing rep cricket before a lot of people. not only can bat but bowls really good leggies to. anyone agree?

Hasbeen;181006 said:
Big Ego,

thats a bit harsh i think src is just saying it how it is by the souds of it this hore character thinks the world of himself and in my opinion is a very selfish player i thought these types of games were meant to be team sports?

the fridge;180905 said:
beg to differ... tiny has a great cricket brain and would serve new city very well as captain

i think he will be a very good captain too but i think he needs to work on his variety with the ball other than that is vey capable to take a bag

Second rate cricketers;180859 said:
What is it withe the dederang cc they really have engraved ther name on the pretender comp cup. the way you are all talking is like its a fairytale . And tot tot really start playing cricket not talking

i think they should get a few wins on the board before they start tooting their own horn

the fridge;180725 said:
that'll hurt dogs a bit... now theres an opening bat and there gun player in kennedy missing...

the dogs over achieved last year anyway the young fellas in the team played really well and put up a great fight for the year whats to say it wont happen again?

The Big Dog;180763 said:
yack would be in trouble if mcgrath got in the one's...poor kid's got no confidence and really should not have played ones at wodonga..good luck to him at yack...:confused:

how many years has carl been at the dogs would have to be at least 5 or 6 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back